PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 292, 293, 294 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 354

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:41 pm      Post subject: two more death records for translation

My researcher in Vilnius Agata, found these tow death records of my 3rd great aunts Wiktorya and Joanna.

thanks,

Hugh

1839 death record of Victoria Dowiatt, LVIA, f.604, ap.34, b.65, page177 r, No.114 .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  112.03 KB
 Viewed:  15743 Time(s)

1839 death record of Victoria Dowiatt, LVIA, f.604, ap.34, b.65, page177 r, No.114 .jpg

1840 death record of Joanna Dowiatt, LVIA, f.604, ap.34, b.68, page l.180 v, no.68.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  105.75 KB

1840 death record of Joanna Dowiatt, LVIA, f.604, ap.34, b.68, page l.180 v, no.68.jpg

Send e-mail
ccheitmann

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:22 pm      Post subject:

Elzbieta,

Thank you. That's very helpful!

Christi
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:56 pm      Post subject: Re: Please translate Mateusz Gaska birth record

beskarupa wrote:
Hello!

This birth record is for my 2nd great grandfather Mateusz Gaska. I am reading that his parents are Bartolmiej Gaska and Agata (translated in the marriage record as Pijanowska?) I am able to translate some of this record myself, but if you have time I am hoping a full translation will give me some more clues for my research. Sorry that this is another difficult one to read. It is from the village of Stanislawowo which was in Zbojna (or maybe Nowogrod by then) parish. Thank you!

Beth Skarupa

Beth,

Here it is. It is indeed difficult to read.

Best,
Elzbieta
==

==PO289:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/gaska_mateusz_birth_record_107.jpeg
DATE-of-ACT: 23 September 1832, at 11 am, in the city Nowogród
FATHER: Bartłomiej Gąska, farmer from the village Stanisławowo, 23 years old
MOTHER: Agata born Piłanowzie [Piłanowzienka?, feminine form indicating daughter of Piłanowzie or variant, impossible to guess the nominative form], 19 years old
WITNESSES: Roch Psarzlecz? 38 years old, farmer from the village Gaski and Bartłomiej Psarzlecz? 38 years old, farmer from the village Stanisławowo
GODPARENTS: Roch Psarzlecz? and Miss Aniela Gąska

268 Stanisławowo // Stanisławowo, powiat Nowogród, Poland
Dzialo sie w miescie Nowogrodzie dnia 23 wrzesnia 1832 rku o godzinie 11 przed poludniem. Stawil sie Bartłomiej Gąska gospodarz z wsi Stanisławowa lat 23 majacy, w obecnosci Rocha Psarzlecza? lat 38, gospodarza z wsi Gąski i Bartłomieja Psarzlecza? Lat 38 majacych, gospodarza z wsi Stanisławowa, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej urodzone w wsi Stanislawowie dnia 20 biezacego miesiaca i roku o godzinie 5 rano, z jego malzonki Agaty Piłanowzienki? lat 19 majacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym odbytym w dniu dzisiejszym nadane zostalo imie Mateusz a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli wyzej wspomniony Roch Psarzlecz? i Aniela Gąskowna, panna. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, pisac nie umieja. X. Mateusz Borowski

Translated:

It happened in the city Nowogród on 23 September 1832, at 11 am. Appeared in Bartłomiej Gąska, farmer from the village Stanisławowo, 23 years old, in the presence of Roch Psarzlecz? 38 years old, farmer from the village Gaski and Bartłomiej Psarzlecz? 38 years old, farmer from the village Stanisławowo, and presented to us a male child born in the village Stanisławowo on 20 th day of the current month and year at 5 am, with his wife Agata born Piłanowzie [Piłanowzienka?, feminine form indicating daughter of Piłanowzie or variant, impossible to guess the nominative form], 19 years old. On the holy baptism held today the child has been given the name of Mateusz and his godparents were the above mentioned Roch Psarzlecz? and Miss Aniela Gąska [suffix -owna, daughter of]. This act was read to the present and witnesses, they do not know how to write. Priest Mateusz Borowski

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:20 pm      Post subject: Re: SZLOMO ORACZ + ROCHLA ORACZ + CYMALE ORACZ

zack wrote:
Thanks
Zack

Zack,

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==
CORRECTED: year is 1862 - correct in typed Polish text, but typo in English, then summary
==PO289:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/3_191.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 6 May 1862 at 2 pm, in the city Szydłowiec
WITNESSES: [Starozakonny] Herszek Fuks, 64 years old, and Fajwel Mendelbaum 60 years old, teachers residing here [in Szydłowiec]
KTO: Cymla Oracz, died 4 May 1892, at 9 pm, in Szydłowiec, widow, workwoman, 90 years old, not leaving behind any family neither wealth

Dzialo sie w miescie Szydlowcu dnia 6 maja 1862 roku o godzinie 2 z poludnia. Przede mna Burmistrzem miasta Szydlowca, urzednikiem Stanu Cywilnego. Stawili sie Starozakonni Herszek Fuks, lat 64, i Fajwel Mendelbaum lat 60 liczacy, szkolnicy tu zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli, ze dnia 4 maja roku biezacego o godzinie 9 w nocy umarla tu w Szydlowcu Cymla Oraczowa, wdowa, wyrobnica lat 90 liczaca, nie pozostawiwszy po sobie zadnej familii ani majatku. Po naocznym przekonaniu sie podpisujacego o zejsciu Cymli Oraczowej. Akt ten stawajacym swiadkom przeczytany, i przez nich podpisany zostal.
Signatures:
H. Fuks
znaczy Fajwel Mendelbaum (in Hebrew)
Burmistrz, urzednik Stanu Cywilnego Pamczynski?

Translated:

It happened in the city Szydłowiec on 6 May 1862 at 2 pm. In front of me, the Mayor of the town Szydłowiec, officer of Civil Vital Records Registry. Appeared in [Starozakonny] Herszek Fuks, 64 years old, and Fajwel Mendelbaum 60 years old, teachers residing here, and declared that on 4 May of the current year at 9 o'clock at night died here in Szydłowiec Cymla Oracz, widow, workwoman, 90 years old, not leaving behind any family neither wealth. After visual conviction by the undersigned that Cymla Oracz passed away. This act was read to the present and witnesses, and by them was signed.
Signatures:
H. Fuks
It means Fajwel Mendelbaum (in Hebrew)
Mayor, officer of Civil Vital Records Registry Pamczynski?

==

Last edited by Elzbieta Porteneuve on Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm      Post subject: Twentieth Century Tylicki

Good evening Elzbieta,

Newly indexed records revealed the 1902 marriage of Marianna Bartołd and Jan Tylicki, my grandfather's brother. Years ago, I found Marianna and Jan in the Ellis Island database. They emigrated to Newark N.J., as did my grandfather Boselaw. However, within a years time they returned to Poland.

Translation please of record #22.

http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/AP-Mlawa/Wieczfnia_ponumeruje_OK/1902/_M_4683.jpg

Much appreciated,

Nancy
zack

Replies: 446

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:24 pm      Post subject: CYMALE ORACZ

Thank you very much for translation
Is the year of the event is 1862 or 1892?
ZACK

Elzbieta Porteneuve wrote:
zack wrote:
Thanks
Zack

Zack,

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO289:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/3_191.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 6 May 1892 at 2 pm, in the city Szydłowiec
WITNESSES: [Starozakonny] Herszek Fuks, 64 years old, and Fajwel Mendelbaum 60 years old, teachers residing here [in Szydłowiec]
KTO: Cymla Oracz, died 4 May 1892, at 9 pm, in Szydłowiec, widow, workwoman, 90 years old, not leaving behind any family neither wealth

Dzialo sie w miescie Szydlowcu dnia 6 maja 1892 roku o godzinie 2 z poludnia. Przede mna Burmistrzem miasta Szydlowca, urzednikiem Stanu Cywilnego. Stawili sie Starozakonni Herszek Fuks, lat 64, i Fajwel Mendelbaum lat 60 liczacy, szkolnicy tu zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli, ze dnia 4 maja roku biezacego o godzinie 9 w nocy umarla tu w Szydlowcu Cymla Oraczowa, wdowa, wyrobnica lat 90 liczaca, nie pozostawiwszy po sobie zadnej familii ani majatku. Po naocznym przekonaniu sie podpisujacego o zejsciu Cymli Oraczowej. Akt ten stawajacym swiadkom przeczytany, i przez nich podpisany zostal.
Signatures:
H. Fuks
znaczy Fajwel Mendelbaum (in Hebrew)
Burmistrz, urzednik Stanu Cywilnego Pamczynski?

Translated:

It happened in the city Szydłowiec on 6 May 1892 at 2 pm. In front of me, the Mayor of the town Szydłowiec, officer of Civil Vital Records Registry. Appeared in [Starozakonny] Herszek Fuks, 64 years old, and Fajwel Mendelbaum 60 years old, teachers residing here, and declared that on 4 May of the current year at 9 o'clock at night died here in Szydłowiec Cymla Oracz, widow, workwoman, 90 years old, not leaving behind any family neither wealth. After visual conviction by the undersigned that Cymla Oracz passed away. This act was read to the present and witnesses, and by them was signed.
Signatures:
H. Fuks
It means Fajwel Mendelbaum (in Hebrew)
Mayor, officer of Civil Vital Records Registry Pamczynski?

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:45 pm      Post subject: Re: SZLOMO ORACZ + ROCHLA ORACZ + CYMALE ORACZ

zack wrote:
Thanks
Zack

Zack,

RE 3.jpg - typo 1892 corrected to 1862

Here are two other records. The one in Cyrillic could be better translated by Marcelproust.

Best,
Elzbieta

==
==PO289:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/12_543.jpg
Cyrillic
DATE-of-ACT: /22 December 1871/3 January 1872/ - 3 January 1872, at 9 am, in the city Radom
WITNESSES: Bencion? Flamerbaum, [бекрочно отпускной? occupation but what?], 34 years old, and Moszek Finkielsztajn, gravedigger, 68 years old, both from the city Radom
KTO: Marja Ruchla Oracz died /20 December 1871/1 January 1872/ - 1 January 1872, 7 am, 50 years old, residing in Radom, street Starokrakowska, in the house of Zastawa, leaving behind widowed husband, [промысцленник = manufacturer], Szyja Oracz, 54 years old
Signatures:
B.Flamberbaum in Cyrillic
M.Finkielsztejn in Latin
President

==PO289:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/513623_923609349ahu2wb0d5q21b_142.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: /1/13/ - 13 October 1855, in Iłża
WITNESSES: [Starozakonny] Fawiel Frydman, teacher 46 years old, and Hajm Kienigsberg, butcher, 59 years old, residing in the city Iłża
KTO: [Starozakonny] Szlama Oratz, died 12 October 1855, 5 am, in Iłż, 3 years old,
PARENTS: son of Icinkla? and Nycha spouses Oratz, residing in the city Iłża

N24 Miasto Iłża Szlama Oratz
Dzialo sie w miescie Iłży dnia /1/13/ pazdziernika 1855 roku.
Stawili sie Starozakonni Fawiel Frydman, szkolnik lat 46, i Hajm Kienigsberg, rzezak lat 59 liczacy, w miescie Iłży zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli iz w dniu wczorajszym o godzinie 5 z rana, tu w miescie Iłży, umarla naturalna smiercia Starozakonny Szlama Oratz, lat 3 majacy, syn Icinkla? i Nychy malzonkow Oratzow, w miescie Iłży zamieszkalych. Po przekonaniu sie naocznie o zejsciu Starozakonnego Szlamy Oratza. Akt ten stawajacym przeczytany, przez tychze stawajacych oraz nas podpisany zostal.
Signatures:
Swiadkowie // witnesses
Znaczy Towiel Frydman (in Hebrew)
Znaczy Hajm Kienigsberg (in Hebrew)
Burmistrz Ochynski
Zastepca rabina // Deputy Rabbi ?wajgel

Translated:

It happened in the city Iłża on the day /1/13/ October 1855.
Appeared in [Starozakonny] Fawiel Frydman, teacher 46 years old, and Hajm Kienigsberg, butcher, 59 years old, residing in the city Iłża, and declared that yesterday at 5 o'clock in the morning, here in the city Iłża, died from a natural death [Starozakonny] Szlama Oratz, 3 years old, son of Icinkla? and Nycha spouses Oratz, residing in the city Iłża. After visual conviction that [Starozakonny] Szlama Oratz passed away. This act was read to the present, by them and by us was signed.
Signatures:
Swiadkowie // witnesses
Znaczy Towiel Frydman (in Hebrew)
Znaczy Hajm Kienigsberg (in Hebrew)
Burmistrz Ochynski
Zastepca rabina // Deputy Rabbi ?wajgel

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:11 pm      Post subject: MEMO:

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your patience - I do know everything is slow from my side, but it will became usual once I am back in Paris.
The good side of being in Jersey City, NJ, is that I have the most beutiful view on the Manhattan, the whole picture between Empire State and Freedom Tower everyday is a real joy.

Best,
Elzbieta
fopuszyn

Replies: 177

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:41 am      Post subject: Re: MEMO:

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your patience - I do know everything is slow from my side, but it will became usual once I am back in Paris.
The good side of being in Jersey City, NJ, is that I have the most beutiful view on the Manhattan, the whole picture between Empire State and Freedom Tower everyday is a real joy.

Best,
Elzbieta

Wow! Good for you! I live in Connecticut and visit NYC for fun and Broadway shows. I know how you feel. I felt that way while visiting Paris and seeing the Eiffel Tower! Paris is a beautiful city. Enjoy NYC!

Frank
fopuszyn

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:38 am      Post subject: Maryanna Kedzierska d.1810

==PO195:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/lds_544103_przetakowski_jan_m1822_p1_108.jpg
Akta Malzenstwa 15
MARRIAGE: 14 October 1822, in Sumin, circuit Lipno, voievodship Plock
GROOM: Jan Przetakowski, young man, serving in Jankowo, 23 years old, according to submitted before us [metrics] birth records cut from the books of the parish church in Lipno,
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Maryanna Przetakowski, unmarried, now deceased, according to submitted before us death records cut from the books of the church in Lipno
BRIDE: Eleonora Kędzierska, Miss, handmaiden in Jankowo, 21 years old, according to submitted before us [metrics] birth records cut from the books of the parish church in Lipno?,
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Jozef Kędzierski and Maryanna, who both are dead, according to submitted before us death records from Sumin and Brzezno
WITNESSES: Mikolaj Mackiewicz, 34 years old, Pawel Strzutkowski, 38 years old, Piotr Woynichowski, 35 years old, Walenty Petrkiewicz staying with his father in Jankowo, 21 years old, [wloscian] farmers from Jankowo
BANNS: 29 September, 6 October 1822, in local church

==[/quote]

Elzbieta,

Back in May 2015, you translated 1822 marriage record for Jan Przetakowski and Eleonora Kedzierska. You indicated that Eleonora's mother and father were Maryanna and Jozef, both deceased at time of marriage.

Attached is 1810 death record of a Maryanna Kedzierska from parish Kikol. But record indicates that husband was Jan. So far, unsuccessful in locating a Jozef.

Can you peek again at the 1822 marriage record? After staring at it and my eyes being creative, any chance that name is Jan, not Jozef? I think I see "Jan..?..a". I don't see Józefa. It appears to be "Janefa" but that isn't a real name. So, the two letters after "J" are a mystery to me.

Please add my request to the queue...

Thanks!

Frank

Kedzierska, Maryanna d.1810.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.98 MB

Kedzierska, Maryanna d.1810.jpg

Last edited by fopuszyn on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:17 am      Post subject:

Hi Elzbieta,

Going back to the postcard that you translated for rsowa, http://forum.polishorigins.com/files/1909_back_of_postcard_163.jpg

You were having difficulty with the signature. Here is one possibility: it is the initials M.P. followed by "Baj Baj" which, if said aloud, would sound like the English "bye bye." Since the postcard was sent from Chicago to Chicago (if I understood that right) maybe they were picking up American lingo while using Polish spelling. In meaning, it would be the same as using Polish "pa pa" to end the note.

Just a theory,
Sophia

[edited for clarity 15 March]

Last edited by Sophia on Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:38 am      Post subject:

Hi Elzbieta,
I have a death record for Gottfryd Reichenbach and I would appreciate your help in translating the record. Are his parents mentioned in the record? This must be Jakob R.'s brother.
Thank you very much in advance.

Helli

D-Gottfryd Reichenbach 1852 # 19 -67.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  315.87 KB

D-Gottfryd Reichenbach 1852 # 19 -67.jpg

fopuszyn

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:59 pm      Post subject: Re: LDS 813075 Pipczynski, Szymon d.1833

fopuszyn wrote:
Hi Elzbieta,

Whenever you're next available, can you review and translate attached death record?

I believe this person might be a 4G grandfather of mine. Looks like his widow is Maryanna Czerwienksa (?).

I think I'm running into another spelling issue like we discussed a few posts back (i.e. zynski vs zenski). But, in this case, its the first three letters of the last name. My 3G grandmother birth and marriage records clearly use Piwczynski and explicitly record Szymon and Maryanna "Piwczynski" as her parents. Two possibilities here - either the attached record could be an unrelated Szymon and Maryanna of the same time frame and village with an almost identical last name or they could be my 4G grandparents.

So, in summary, Pipczynski vs Piwczynski. Alternate spellings for names.

Much appreciated.

Frank

Frank,

Here is Szymon Pipczyński. His widow: Maryanna born Czerwieńska.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO177:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/lds_813075_pipczynski_szymon_d1833_616.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 27 December 1832, 2 pm, in Chrostkowo
WITNESSES: Jan Bączkowski, farmer 50 years old, and Szymon Sztuczka, farmer 40 years old, both residing in Ksawery
KTO: Szymon Pipczynski, died 25 December 1832, 4 am, laborer residing in Ksawery, 60 years old,
PARENTS: about his parents do not know,
WIDOW: leaving behind a widowed wife Maryanna born Czerwieńska

N 52 Xawery // today Ksawery
Dzialo sie w wsi Chrostkowie dnia dwudziestego siodmego grudnia tysiac osiemset trzydziestego drugiego roku o godzinie drugiej po poludniu. Stawili sie Jan Bączkowski, gospodarz lat piecdziesiat majacy, i Szymon Sztuczka, gospodarz lat czterdziesci majacy, obydwaj w Xawerach zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli ze w dniu dwudziestym piatym biezacego miesiaca o godzinie czwartej rano umarl Szymon Pipczynski, wyrobnik w Xawerach zamieszkaly, lat szescdziesiat majacy, o rodzicach jego nie wiadomo, zostawiwszy po sobie owdowiala zone Maryanne z Czerwienskich. Po przekonaniu sie naocznie o zejsciu Pipczynskiego. Akt ten stawajacym swiadkom przeczytany zostal podpisany, gdyz stawajacy swiadkowie pisac nie umieja. X Stanislaw Poznanski, Proboszcz Chrostkowski

Translated:

It did happen in the village Chrostkowo, in the twenty seven day of December, year one thousand eight hundred and thirty-second, at two o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Jan Bączkowski, farmer fifty years old, and Szymon Sztuczka, farmer forty years old, both residing in Ksawery, and declared that in the twenty-fifth day of the current month, at four o'clock in the morning, died Szymon Pipczynski, laborer residing in Ksawery, sixty years old, about his parents do not know, leaving behind a widowed wife Maryanna born Czerwieńska. After visual conviction that Pipczynski passed away. This act was read to the present witnesses, and was signed, because the present witnesses do not know how to write. Priest Stanislaw Poznanski, Pastor in Chrostkowo

==

Elzbieta

This might be an interesting find for me. Perhaps another set of 5G grandparents. Perhaps parents of Szymon Piwczynski (4G GF). I estimate that Szymon was born ~1772. Ages below reasonably align with Szymon's age. Could also be aunt/uncle.

Two death records from parish Kikol. Looks like these two people were related, married?

1) 1809 death record of a Maryanna Piwczynska, age 65

2) 1811 death record of a Jan Piwczynski, age 72 (but looks like he remarried a Lewandowska after Maryanna died)

Regards,

Frank

TA Piwczynska, Maryanna d.1809 P1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  498.69 KB

TA Piwczynska, Maryanna d.1809 P1.jpg

TA Piwczynska, Maryanna d.1809 P2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  793.76 KB

TA Piwczynska, Maryanna d.1809 P2.jpg

TA Piwczynski, Jan d.1811.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  847.36 KB

TA Piwczynski, Jan d.1811.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:53 pm      Post subject:

MEMO - March 2016.
This is a memo to keeps things in order and not forget any.

czaplicki -- Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:26 pm Post subject: thumb_M-Wojciech CZ Anna SMO KW 1820-25 -- DONE
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26370#26370

[email protected] -- Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:05 pm Post subject: Radom RC Church Books - possible baptism -- DONE
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26395#26395

heleninnj -- Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:09 pm Post subject: -- DONE 15 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26420#26420
Here is the direct link:http://agadd.home.net.pl/metrykalia/300/sygn.%20184/indeks.htm#11

crispm28 -- Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:14 pm Post subject: -- DONE 21 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26422#26422
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jurowicz_marianna_b_1866_171.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jurowicz_maciej_piec_mariana_m_1820_2_pg_1_694.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jurowicz_maciej_piec_mariana_m_1820_2_pg_2_206.jpg

fopuszyn -- Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:20 pm Post subject: Jan Lopuszynski d.1828 -- DONE 22 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26423#26423
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/ta_lopuszynski_jan_d1828_111.jpg

ossnhughie -- Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:41 pm Post subject: two more death records for translation -- DONE 15 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26425#26425
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1839_death_record_of_victoria_dowiatt_lvia_f604_ap34_b65_page177_r_no114__108.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1840_death_record_of_joanna_dowiatt_lvia_f604_ap34_b68_page_l180_v_no68_107.jpg

nercell -- Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm Post subject: Twentieth Century Tylicki -- record in Cyrillic, please ask Marcelproust
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26432#26432
Translation please of record #22.
http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/AP-Mlawa/Wieczfnia_ponumeruje_OK/1902/_M_4683.jpg
moved to
http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/AP-Mlawa/Wieczfnia/1902/_M_4683.jpg

fopuszyn -- Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:38 am Post subject: Maryanna Kedzierska d.1810 -- DONE 22 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26448#26448
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/kedzierska_maryanna_d1810_141.jpg

Helli -- Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:38 am Post subject: -- DONE 17 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26450#26450
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/d_gottfryd_reichenbach_1852__19_67_116.jpg

fopuszyn -- Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:59 pm Post subject: Re: LDS 813075 Pipczynski, Szymon d.1833 -- DONE 25 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26455#26455
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/ta_piwczynska_maryanna_d1809_p1_985.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/ta_piwczynska_maryanna_d1809_p2_570.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/ta_piwczynski_jan_d1811_202.jpg

==
MORE
==
Podjazd Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:57 am Post subject: -- DONE 22 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26458#26458
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jakubowicz_724.jpg

heleninnj Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:36 pm Post subject: -- DONE 23 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26472#26472
http://agadd.home.net.pl/metrykalia/300/sygn.%201589/indeks_7.htm#104
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/rachel_zobler_bc_120.jpg

crispm28 Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm Post subject: -- DONE 28 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26494#26494
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/flis_kunegunda_maluski_wawrzyniec_m_11_11_1844_181.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/flis_antonina_b_6_13_1841_149.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/flis_idzi_b_8_30_1828_211.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/flis_kunegunda_b_2_29_1827_200.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/flis_marceli_b_1_12_1826_931.jpg

czaplicki Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:13 pm Post subject: -- DONE 29 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26505#26505
http://polishorigins.com/forum/file/thumb_b_teodor_chm_wawrzyniec_marianna_off_km_1809_51_1024_103.jpg
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0247d&sy=1809&kt=2&plik=051-054.jpg#zoom=1&x=2719&y=1344

oncemore Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:41 pm Post subject: Postcard Translation -- DONE 17 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26518#26518
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/20160315_195950_167.jpg

ctamara Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:45 pm Post subject: Polish translation ===>>>> the last one, DONE 31 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26521#26521
Typed in Polish by Iwona Lubczyńska
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26528#26528

Zack Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:29 pm Post subject: ORACZ -- DONE 28 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26539#26539
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/3857_1458581363.jpg_814.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/j_oracz_178.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/poracz_127.jpg

===
MORE MORE
===
Anencir Rogoski Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:51 pm Post subject: Marriage Stanislaw Wronski and Agata Malinowska - 1823 - -- DONE 30 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26548#26548
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1647/0/1/29/skan/full/vpGMU9Xu2UfauDr3H3leDg
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1647/0/1/29/skan/full/46G676RGbzEs27jTBRGsnw

mestanton Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:51 pm Post subject: Bartlomiej Rutkowski Death 1837 -- DONE 30 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26554#26554
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/bartlomiej_rutkowski_death_1837_132.jpg
mestaton Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:56 pm Post subject: Maryanna Lawendowska Rutkowska Remarriage 1838 and daughter -- DONE 30 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26555#26555
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/maryanna_lawendowska_rutkowska_remarriage_1838_127.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/anna_shibieska_birth_1838_105.jpg

brymsza Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:52 am Post subject: 1823 Lozdzieje Paulina death -- DONE 30 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26573#26573
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1823_lozdzieje_paulina_death_502.jpg

brymsza Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:45 am Post subject: 1862 Warsaw Alexander Jozef birth -- DONE 30 March
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26596#26596
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1862_warsaw_alexander_jozef_birth_726.jpg

=== THAT IS THE END of forum page 295 === this backlog is too heavy for my poor shoulders

===
IMPORTANT: make a phone call to Poland: MORNING ONLY -- DONE 25 March, letter posted
Joseph Torolski
Here it is: http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=3542
===

Last edited by Elzbieta Porteneuve on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:32 pm; edited 21 times in total
Podjazd

Replies: 114

Post Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:57 am      Post subject:

Oh boy, don't mean to pile on. No hurry on this one Smile

Looking for translation of akta 128 - birth of Nusyn Majer Jakubowicz.

Many thanks.

jakubowicz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  919.63 KB

jakubowicz.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 292, 293, 294 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 293 of 580

Jump to: