PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 307, 308, 309 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:24 pm      Post subject: Re: ORACZ

zack wrote:
SHALOM Elzbieta
Thank you so much
ZACK ORACZ

Zack,

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO306:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/p_oracz_659.jpg
18 Radoszyce
DATE-of-ACT: 5 May 1834 at 7 am, in the city Radoszyce
FATHER: [Starozakonny] Abram Oracz, laborer residing here in Radoszyce, 34 years old
MOTHER: Faygla Oracz 29 years old, his wife
KTO: Poltych Oracz, born 14 August 1833, at 11 pm, in Radoszyce
WITNESSES: [Starozakonny] Leyzor Tenenbaum, merchant of alcohols, 51 years old, and Boruch Rozenblum, merchant of alcohols, 53 years old, residing here in Radoszyce

Dzialo sie w miescie Radoszycach dnia 5 maja 1834 roku o godzinie 7 z rana. Stawil sie Starozakonny Abram Oracz, wyrobnik tu w Radoszycach zamieszkaly, lat 34 liczacy, w obecnosci swiadkow Starozakonnego Leyzora Tenenbaum, szynkarza trunkow, lat 51, i Borucha Rozenblum, szynkarza trunkow, lat 53 liczacych, tu w Radoszycach zamieszkalych, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej urodzone tu w Radoszycach, na dniu 14 sierpnia 1833 roku o godzinie 11 w nocy, z malzonki jego Faygli Oracz lat 29 liczacej, ktoremu przy obrzezaniu nadane zostaly imiona Poltych Oracz. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, i przez ojca wraz z swiadkami podpisany zostal.
/:znaczy:/ Leyzer Tenenbaum (in Hebrew)
/:znaczy:/ Boruch Rozenblum (in Henrew)
J.Nederski? Burmistrz utrzymujacy Akta Cywilne

Translated:

It happened in the city Radoszyce on 5 May 1834 at 7 am. Appeared in [Starozakonny] Abram Oracz, laborer residing here in Radoszyce, 34 years old, in the presence of witnesses [Starozakonny] Leyzor Tenenbaum, merchant of alcohols, 51 years old, and Boruch Rozenblum, merchant of alcohols, 53 years old, residing here in Radoszyce, and presented us a male infant, born here in Radoszyce, on the 14 August 1833, at 11 pm, with his wife Faygla Oracz 29 years old, to whom at the circumcision were given names Poltych Oracz. This act was read to the presents and witnesses, by the father, along with the witnesses was signed.

==PO306:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/h_r_oracz_924.jpg
9 Radoszyce
DATE-of-ACT: 16 June 1827, at 9 am, in the city Radoszyce
FATHER: [Starozakonny] Kiwa Sygat laborer residing here in Radoszyce, 20 years old
MOTHER: Ryfka Sygat [Sygatowa, suffix –owa, wife of], 30 years old, his wife
KTO: Hana Ruchla Sygat, born on 14 June 1827, at 10 pm, in Radoszyce
WITNESSES: [Starozakonny] Abram Krzetowski, merchant of salt, 48 years old, and Mortka Alexandrowicz, merchant, 30 years old, residing here in Radoszyce

Dzialo sie w miescie Radoszycach dnia 16 czerwca 1827 roku o godzinie 9 z rana. Stawil sie Starozakonny Kiwa Sygat, wyrobnik tu w Radoszycach zamieszkaly, lat 20 liczacy, w obecnosci swiadkow Starozakonnego Abrama Krzetowskiego, szynkarza soli, lat 48, i Mortki Alexandrowicza, handlarza, lat 30 liczacego, tu w Radoszycach zamieszkalych, i okazal nam dziecie plci zenskiej, tu w Radoszycach urodzone na dniu 14 czerwca roku biezacego o godzinie 10 w nocy z malzonki jego Ryfki Sygatowej, lat 30 liczacej, ktoremu nadane zostaly imiona Hana Ruchla Sygatowna. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, i przez ojca wraz z swiadkami podpisany zostal.
znaczy Kiwa Sygat (in Hebrew)
znaczy Abram Krzetowski (in Hebrew)
znaczy Mortka Alexandrowicz (in Hebrew)
Wincenty Bienkowski, utrzymujacy Akta Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It happened in the city Radoszyce on 16 June 1827, at 9 am. Appeared in [Starozakonny] Kiwa Sygat laborer residing here in Radoszyce, 20 years old, in the presence of witnesses [Starozakonny] Abram Krzetowski, merchant of salt, 48 years old, and Mortka Alexandrowicz, merchant, 30 years old, residing here in Radoszyce, and presented us a female child, born here in Radoszyce on 14 June current year at 10 pm with his wife Ryfka Sygat [Sygatowa, suffix –owa, wife of], 30 years old, to whom were given the names of Hana Ruchla Sygat [Sygatowna, suffix –owna, daughter of]. This act was read to the presents and witnesses, by the father, along with the witnesses was signed.

==PO306:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/ruchla_oracz_367.jpg
18 Radoszyce
DATE-of-ACT: 8 September 1826, at 2 pm, in Radoszyce
WITNESSES: [Starozakonny] Mortka Alexandrowicz, 38 years old, and Izrael Eyzenszmit, 40 years old, the first tailor, the second gravedigger, both residing in Radoszyce
KTO: Raszel Oracz, died 6 September 1826, at 12:00 noon, 3 quarters of a year old [9 months]
PARENTS: daughter of Szlama and Hanka born Abramowicz, spouses Oracz from Radoszyce

Dzialo sie w Radoszycach dnia 8 wrzesnia 1826 roku o godzinie 2 po poludniu. Stawili sie Starozakonni Mortka Alexandrowicz, majacy lat 38, i Izrael Eyzenszmit, lat 40, pierwszy krawiec, drugi grabarz, obydwaj w Radoszycach zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli, ze dnia 6 biezacego miesiaca o godzinie 12 w poludnie umarla Rachel Oraczowna, majaca kwartalow 3, corka Szlamy i Hanki z Abramowiczow malzonkow Oraczow z Radoszyc. Po przekonaniu sie naocznie o zejsciu Racheli Oraczownej. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, i przez nas tylko podpisany zostal, gdyz stawajacy pisac nie umieja.
Wincenty Bienkowski, utrzymujacy Akta Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It happened in Radoszyce on 8 September 1826, at 2 pm. Appeared in [Starozakonny] Mortka Alexandrowicz, 38 years old, and Izrael Eyzenszmit, 40 years old, the first tailor, the second gravedigger, both residing in Radoszyce, and declared that on 6 day of the current month at 12 noon died Rachel Oracz [suffix –owna, daughet of] 3 quarters of a year old, daughter of Szlama and Hanka born Abramowicz, spouses Oracz from Radoszyce. After visual conviction that Rachel Oracz passed away. This act was read to the present and witnesses, by us only was signed, because presents do not know how to write.
Wincenty Bienkowski, maintaining Civil Vital Records Registry

==PO306:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/oracz_zucker_951.jpg

DATE-of-ACT: 25 May 1830, at 7 pm, in the city Wolanów
WITNESS-RABBI-declaring-religious-marriage: [Starozakonny] Abram Cwaygenbaum, deputy cleric of the parish Wolanów
MARRIAGE: 25 May 1830, in the city Wolanów
GROOM: [Starozakonny] Jonasz Moskowicz [NOTE] Cukier residing in Wolanów, 20 years old, born in Wolanów,
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Mosiek and Estera Cukier, spouses, shopkeepers residing here in Wolanów
BRIDE: Haia Feida Oracz, Miss, 18 years old, staying so far with the parents
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Herszek [Oracz] and Mindla, spouses, residing in the town Szydlowiec, merchants of salt,
WITNESSES: Leybus Niremberg, shopkeeper, 38 years old, and Herszek Clynnberg, baker, 42 years old, residing in the city Wolanów
BANNS: 8, 15, 22 May 1830, made in the synagogue in Wolanów
NOTE: Moskowicz is patronymic name, suffix –owicz, means son of Mosiek

Dzialo sie w miescie Wolanowie dnia 25 maja 1830 roku, o godzinie 7 wieczor. Stawil sie Starozakonny Abram Cwaygenbaum, zastepca duchownego parafii Wolanowo, wraz z Starozakonnym Jonaszem Moskowiczem Cukrem w Wolanowie zamieszkalym, lat 20 liczacym, urodzonym w Wolanowie z Moska i Estery Cukrow, malzonkow tu w Wolanowie mieszkajacych kramarzow, i z Haia Feida Oraczowna, panna, lat 18 majaca, z Herszka i Mindli malzonkow zrodzona, w miescie Szydlowcu zamieszkalych, sprzedaza soli trudniacych sie, dotad przy rodzicach zostajaca, i w przytomnosci Moska Cukier ojca Jonasza Moskowicza, tudziez Herszki Oracza, ojca Hai Feidy, tudziez w obecnosci dwoch swiadkow Leybusia Niremberga, kramarza lat 38, i Herszki Clynnberga, piekarza lat 42 liczacych, w miescie Wolanowie mieszkajacych, oswiadczyl: ze przed nim na dniu dzisiejszym miedzy Jonaszem Mostkowiczem Cukier i Hana Feida Oraczowna, religijne zawarte zostalo malzenstwo, ze takowe poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie w dniach 8, 15, 22 maja roku biezacego, nastapione w Buznicy synagogi Wolanowskiej, ze na toze malzenstwo nastapilo zezwolenie ustne obecnych tu Moska Cukier i Herszki Oracza, ojcow nowozaslubionych, i ze tamowanie malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczyli przy tem iz zadnej umowy przedslubnej miedzy nimi nie nastapilo. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, i Abrama Cwaygenbauma, zastepca duchownego, Moska Cukier, Herszki Oracz, Jonasz Cukiera, swiadkow podpisany, Hana Feida Oraczowna pisac nie umie.
Znaczy Abram Cwaygenbaum (in Hebrew)
Znaczy Mosiek Cukier (in Hebrew)
Znaczy Herszek Oracz (in Hebrew)
Jonasz Cukier znaczy (in Hebrew)
Znaczy Leybus Niremberg (in Hebrew)
Znaczy Herszka Cynnberg (in Hebrew)
Jacob Jagnienski, utrzymujacy Akta Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It happened in the city Wolanów on 25 May 1830, at 7 pm. Appeared in [Starozakonny] Abram Cwaygenbaum, deputy cleric of the parish Wolanów, along with [Starozakonny] Jonasz Moskowicz Cukier residing in Wolanów, 20 years old, born in Wolanów, son of Mosiek and Estera Cukier, spouses, shopkeepers residing here in Wolanów, and Haia Feida Oracz [suffix - owna, daughter of], Miss, 18 years old, daughter of Herszek and Mindla, spouses, residing in the town Szydlowiec, merchants of salt, staying so far with the parents, and in consciousness of Mosiek Cukier, father of Jonasz Moskowicz, and Herszek Oracz, father of Haia Feida, and in the presence of two witnesses Leybus Niremberg, shopkeeper, 38 years old, and Herszek Clynnberg, baker, 42 years old, residing in the city Wolanów, stated, that before him, today, between Jonasz Mostkowicz Cukier and Hana Feida Oracz have been concluded religious marriage, that it was preceded by three announcements on 8, 15, 22 May of the current year, made in the synagogue in Wolanów, that the marriage received also an oral permission from present here Mosiek Cukier and Herszek Oracz, fathers of the newlywed, and that no opposition to the marriage had happened. The new spouses declared that they did not conclude any prenuptial agreement between themselves. This act was read to the presents and witnesses, and Abram Cwaygenbaum, deputy cleric, Mosiek Cukier, Herszek Oracz, Jonasz Cukier, witnesses have signed, Hana Feida Oracz do not know how to write.
It means Abram Cwaygenbaum (in Hebrew)
It means Mosiek Cukier (in Hebrew)
It means Herszek Oracz (in Hebrew)
It means Jonasz Cukier (in Hebrew)
It means Leybus Niremberg (in Hebrew)
It means Herszka Cynnberg (in Hebrew)
Jacob Jagnienski, maintaining Civil Vital Records Registry

==
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:38 pm      Post subject: Marianna Tylicka b 1849 Szydlowo

Hi Elzbieta,

Baptismal of my great grandfather's sister Marianna Tylicka-daughter of Antoni Tylicki (the 'zakladnik'). Record #6

http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/AP-Mlawa/Szydlowo_przekazane_do_numerowania/1849/_M_1228.jpg

Much appreciated,

Nancy
ossnhughie
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 354

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:04 pm      Post subject: 6 records from the Kozakiszki Roman Catholic church

Dear Elzbieta,

Due to the great work of my researcher in Vilnius I was able to corroberate some records from the 1803-1818 Kozakiszki microfilms from the Mormons. Below are 3 birth records, 2 death record and 1 marriage record.
If my comprehension of the Polish is correct they should be:

*The 1817 birth records of Jakub, Jozef Fronckiewicz (twins?) (4th and 5th down)

*The 1814 birth record of Wincenty Fronckiewicz. (6th from top)

<Above>

*The 1816 death records of Salomea? Jastrzembska (4th from top)

*The 1812 marriage record of Antoni Fronckiewicz and Teresa Ruczynska? (Widow perhaps) (last entry on page).

*The 1811 birth record of Franciszka Ruczynska? (2nd from top) Teresa's daughter from previous marriage?

*The 1812 possible death record of Teresa's first husband Jozef Ruczynski (2nd from bottom)

I guess we'll see how accurate I am.

Thanks Elzbieta,

Hugh

1812 Antoni and Teresa Fronckiewicz marriage record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  755.02 KB
 Viewed:  14130 Time(s)

1812 Antoni and Teresa Fronckiewicz marriage record.jpg

1812 death of Jozef (Teresas first husband).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  724.77 KB

1812 death of Jozef (Teresas first husband).jpg

1814 birth and baptism of Wincenty Fronckiewicz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  751.17 KB

1814 birth and baptism of Wincenty Fronckiewicz.jpg

1816 death record Salomea Jastrzembska.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  745.91 KB

1816 death record Salomea Jastrzembska.jpg

1817 birth and baptism records of Jakub and Jozef Fronckiewicz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  823.87 KB

1817 birth and baptism records of Jakub and Jozef Fronckiewicz.jpg

Send e-mail
ossnhughie

Replies: 354

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:05 pm      Post subject: Sorry here's the last one

It would not let me post morethan 5 here's number 6.

Hugh

1811 Fraciszka birth and baptism.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  826.78 KB

1811 Fraciszka birth and baptism.jpg

Send e-mail
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:40 am      Post subject:

Helli wrote:
Hi Elzbieta,
once again, I need your help with this marriage record. The handwriting is bad, but I hope you can decipher it.
As far as I can make out, it could be another daughter (Helena) of Krystyan Lange and Maria Magdalena Hartke, athough, I have not found her birth record. Time and place do fit in - Kolonie Modlinska and the other children were born between 1836 and 1844 (which I have found).
At your convenience, would you please translate it for me. If you think it doesn't belong to "my" family, then I would be happy with the names listed.
Thank you so much in advance.
Helli

Helli,

Here it is, very difficult to decipher. Mistakes possible.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO306:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/m_helena_lange_1858__4_004_005_128.jpg
Nr 4, Kolonia Modlinska, Zielbart Jan z Lange Helena
MARRIAGE: /12/24/ - 24 January 1858, at 5 pm, in the city Nowy Dwór, between persons of religion [Ewangelicko-Augsburska] Lutheran
GROOM: Jan Ziebart, laborer residing at Kolonia Modlińska, widow, 33 years old, born in Wloclawek,
GROOM-WIDOW: widower of Anna born Woeltke, spouse Ziebart, deceased on the day /17/29/ July 1855, according to the book of death records of this? Parish,
GROOM-PARENTS: son of the late spouses ?ogl? Ziebart, laborer in Kolonia Mogilewska and Anna born Adam
BRIDE: Helena Lange, residing at Kolonia Modlińska, widow, 43 years old, born in Brzeźnica,
BRIDE-WIDOW: widow of the deceased in 1855, on the day /27 October/10 November/ Krystyan Lange,?X, former laborer,
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of the late spouses Krystyan Hartke, former farmer in Wola Bedowska and Paulina? born Schulz
WITNESSES: Frydryk Haberecht, profession butcher, residing at Kolonia Modlińska, 41 years old, and Samuel Banengart, laborer residing at Kolonia Modlińska, 37 years old
BANNS: /15/27/ December 1857, /22 December 1857/3 January 1858, and /29 December 1857/10 January 1858/

Dzialo sie w miescie Nowym Dworze dnia /12/24/ stycznia roku 1858, o godzinie 5 po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy, iz w przytomnosci Frydryka Haberecht, majstra profesji rzeznickiej na Kolonii Modlinskiej zamieszkalego, liczacego lat 41, i Samuela Banengart, wyrobnika na Kolonii Modlinskiej zamieszkalego, liczacego lat 37 zawarte zostalo malzenstwo religijne pomiedzy osobami wyznania ewangelicko-augsburskiego Janem Ziebart, wyrobnikiem na Kolonii Modlinskiej zamieszkalym, wdowcem po Annie z Woeltkow Ziebart, zmarlej na dniu /17/29/ lipca roku 1855, w ?owej Parafialnej ksiedze aktow zejscia zapisany, liczacy lat 33, urodzonym w Wloclawku synem, zmarlych malzonkow ?oglem? Ziebart, niegdy wyrobnikiem w Kolonii Mogilewskiej i Anny z Adamow; a Helena Lange, zamieszkala na Kolonii Modlinskiej, wdowa po zmarlym w roku 1855 dnia /27 pazdziernika/10 listopada/ Krystyanie Lange, ?X, niegdy wyrobnika liczacego lat 43, urodzona w Brzeźnicy, corka zmarlych malzonkow Krystyana Hartka, niegdy gospodarza w Woli Bedowskiej i Pauliny? z Schulzow. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie w dniach /15/27/ grudnia roku zeszlego, /22 grudnia/3 stycznia/ roku /zeszlego/biezacego/, i /29 grudnia roku zeszlego/10 stycznia roku biezacego. Zadnego nie bylo tamowania ? rzeczonego malzenstwa. Malzenstwo to czyli malzonkowie nowi oswiadczyli, iz umowy przedslubnej nie zawarli. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom zostal przeczytany, ale tylko przez swiadka Frydryka Haberecht podpisany, gdyz wszyscy inni oswiadczyli, ze pisac nie umieja.
Signature:
Friedriech Habrecht
X. Holbrag?, pastor Nowo Dworski

Translated:

It happened in the city Nowy Dwór, on the day /12/24/ January 1858, at 5 pm. We make it known, that in the consciousness of Frydryk Haberecht, profession butcher, residing at Kolonia Modlińska, 41 years old, and Samuel Banengart, laborer residing at Kolonia Modlińska, 37 years old, have been concluded religious marriage between persons of religion [Ewangelicko-Augsburska] Lutheran Jan Ziebart, laborer residing at Kolonia Modlińska, widower of Anna born Woeltke, spouse Ziebart, deceased on the day /17/29/ July 1855, according to the book of death records of this? Parish, 33 years old, born in Wloclawek, son of the late spouses ?ogl? Ziebart, laborer in Kolonia Mogilewska and Anna born Adam; and Helena Lange, residing at Kolonia Modlińska, widow of the deceased in 1855, on the day /27 October/10 November/ Krystyan Lange,?X, former laborer, 43 years old, born in Brzeźnica, daughter of the late spouses Krystyan Hartke, former farmer in Wola Bedowska and Paulina? born Schulz. This marriage was preceded by three announcement on /15/27/ December of last year, /22 December/3 January/ of /last/current/ year, and /29 December of last year/10 January of the current year/. There was no opposition to the said marriage. The marriage, it means the new spouses, declared that they did not concluded any prenuptial agreement. This act was read to the presents and witnesses, but only by a witness Frydryk Haberecht was signed, because all the others have declared that they do not know how to write.
Signature:
Friedriech Habrecht
X. Holbrag?, pastor in Nowy Dwór

==
antonina1

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:11 pm      Post subject:

Hi,
Please translation :

Myślątkowo, dnia 24 czerwca 1884 roku
Przed niżej podpisanym urzędnikiem stanu cywilnego stawili się dzisiaj w celu zawarcia związku małżeńskiego:
1. pomocnik ceglarza Aleksander Majewski, rozpoznany co do osoby przez znanego osobiście chałupnika Michała Krzyzanskiego z m. Linówiec, wyznania katolickiego, urodzony dnia 16 lutego 1862 roku w m. Niegibalice w Polsce, zamieszkały w m. Linówiec-majątek pow. Mogilno, syn ceglarza Aleksandra Majewskiego i jego żony Marianny z domu Szczesniewska zamieszkałych w Luszewie w Polsce
2. Agnieszka Łagocka, znana co do osoby, wyznania katolickiego, urodzona dnia 27 grudnia 1864 roku w m. Orchowo pow. Mogilno, zamieszkała w m. Linówiec-majątek pow. Mogilno, córka chałupnika Ignacego Łagockiego i jego żony Katarzyny z domu Wojciechowska obojga zmarłych w m. Linówiec pow. Mogilno
Helli

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:33 pm      Post subject:

Hi Elzbieta,

A big "THANK YOU" for your translation. Very Happy Very Happy

This pastor (I believe his name was Helbing) sure had a miserable handwriting - it's amazing you could read it!!!!

Helli
Philip
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 117

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:37 pm      Post subject:

Hi Elzbieta,

I found this death certoficate from Lublin.
Can u translate it? it quite easy to read fortunately.

Thanks

image.jpeg
 Description:
Wincenty_Remisz
 Filesize:  236.11 KB

image.jpeg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:08 pm      Post subject:

antonina1 wrote:
Hi,
Please translation :

Myślątkowo, dnia 24 czerwca 1884 roku
Przed niżej podpisanym urzędnikiem stanu cywilnego stawili się dzisiaj w celu zawarcia związku małżeńskiego:
1. pomocnik ceglarza Aleksander Majewski, rozpoznany co do osoby przez znanego osobiście chałupnika Michała Krzyzanskiego z m. Linówiec, wyznania katolickiego, urodzony dnia 16 lutego 1862 roku w m. Niegibalice w Polsce, zamieszkały w m. Linówiec-majątek pow. Mogilno, syn ceglarza Aleksandra Majewskiego i jego żony Marianny z domu Szczesniewska zamieszkałych w Luszewie w Polsce
2. Agnieszka Łagocka, znana co do osoby, wyznania katolickiego, urodzona dnia 27 grudnia 1864 roku w m. Orchowo pow. Mogilno, zamieszkała w m. Linówiec-majątek pow. Mogilno, córka chałupnika Ignacego Łagockiego i jego żony Katarzyny z domu Wojciechowska obojga zmarłych w m. Linówiec pow. Mogilno

Antonina,

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

Myślątkowo, 24 June 1884
Before the undersigned officer of Civil Vital Records Registry showed up today, with the intention to marry:
1. Aleksander Majewski, brickmaker’s helper, identified by known to him personally farmer Michal Krzyzanski from Linówiec, Catholic, born on 16 February 1862 in Niegibalice in Poland, residing in Linówiec-manor, county Mogilno, son of brickmaker Aleksander Majewski and his wife Marianna born Szcześniewska, residing in Luszewo in Poland
2. Agnieszka Łagocka, known as a person, Catholic, born on 27 December 1864 in Orchowo, county Mogilno, residing in Linówiec-manor, county Mogilno, daughter of Ignacy Łagocki farmer, and his wife Katarzyna born Wojciechowska, both passed away in Linówiec, county Mogilno

NOTE: geography
Linówiec
141 osób
woj. wielkopolskie
pow. słupecki
gmina Orchowo
Mogilno,+Poland/Myślątkowo,+Poland/Orchowo,+Poland/Linowiec,+Słupca+County,+Poland/Niegibalice,+Poland/Luszewo,+Poland

==
zack

Replies: 446

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Next wagon: MEMO-17apr2016

Need your help
Where can I find these translations?
And thanks in advance

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27053#27053
zack Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:01 pm Post subject: ALEGATA and more
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/3857_1460682087.jpg_986.jpg -- DONE 17 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/3857_1460681172.jpg_103.jpg -- DONE 17 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/__635.jpg -- DONE 17 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27061#27061
Helli Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:22 pm Post subject: D-Emilia Lange 1866 # 28
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/emilia_lange_d_1866_28_54_182.jpg -- DONE 17 April

Elzbieta Porteneuve wrote:
MEMO-17apr2016

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27045#27045
hannahblack26 Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:10 am Post subject: Records - Ladek (Slupca), Greater Poland
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jozefandmarcjannagielicz_270.jpg -- DONE 20 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/magdalenagieliczdeath_133.jpg-- DONE 20 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/augustyngieliczdeath_257.jpg-- DONE 20 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27051#27051 ================>>>> -- DONE 22 April, no more
czaplicki Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:56 pm Post subject: M-Antoni CZ Domicela ROM KW 1818-36a
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0248d&sy=1817&kt=4&plik=35-36.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0248d&sy=1817&kt=4&plik=37.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
M-Antoni CZ Domicela ROM KW 1818-36a.pdf
http://polishorigins.com/forum/download.php?id=9273
M-Antoni CZ Domicela ROM KW 1818-36b.pdf
http://polishorigins.com/forum/download.php?id=9274

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/3857_1460682087.jpg_986.jpg -- DONE 17 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/3857_1460681172.jpg_103.jpg -- DONE 17 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27061#27061
Helli Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:22 pm Post subject: D-Emilia Lange 1866 # 28
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/emilia_lange_d_1866_28_54_182.jpg -- DONE 17 April

==
MORE ADDED
==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27075#27075 ================>>>>
crispm28 Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:41 pm Post subject:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/sobala_aniela_pawyza_109_d_725.jpg -- DONE 23 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/pawyza_brigida_b_1814_767.jpg -- DONE 23 April, NOT Pawyza
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/pawyza_franciszek_b1814_30_686.jpg -- DONE 23 April, NOT Pawyza

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27087#27087
JF148 Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:40 pm Post subject: Polish Translation of 1849 Marriage Record
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/glowacz_czapiga_wed_24_april_1849_100.jpg -- DONE 18 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27090#27090
Philip Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:00 am Post subject:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/image_162.jpeg -- DONE 21 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27093#27093
hannahblack26 Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:33 am Post subject: Marcjanna Krol Gielicz - death
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/marcjannagieliczdeath_176.jpg -- DONE 21 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27096#27096
hannahblack26 Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:03 pm Post subject: Death records of unknown soldiers (1864)
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/insurrectionvic1_805.jpg -- DONE 20 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/insurrectionvic2_170.jpg -- DONE 20 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/insurrectionvic3_448.jpg -- DONE 20 April
Unknown soldiers killed in battles of Powstanie stycznione – January Uprising 1863-1864

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27098#27098
mestaton Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:29 pm Post subject: Józef Krzywkowski Marriage 1843
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jzef_krzywkowski_marriage_1843_159.jpg -- DONE 21 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jzef_krzywkowski_marriage_1843_p_2_806.jpg -- DONE 21 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/joanna_krzywkowska_marriage_1843_803.jpg -- DONE 21 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/joanna_krzywkowska_marriage_1843_p_2_600.jpg -- DONE 21 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27101#27101
nercell Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:34 pm Post subject: Stanislaw Tylicki Chodubka 1829-1849 Reply with quote
http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/AP-Mlawa/Kuczbork/1829/_M_1185.jpg #25 => NON, #26 -- DONE 22 April
http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/AP-Mlawa/Kuczbork/1849/_M_1766.jpg #82 -- DONE 22 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27103#27103
JerryKoala Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:11 am Post subject: First Translations
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/wojciech_ciepielewski_paulina_kotowska_marriage_certificate__copy_105.jpg -- DONE 22 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jan_miechowicz_jozefa_bieniek_marriage_certificate__copy_195.jpg -- DONE 22 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27108#27108
Mrudnik Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:59 am Post subject: Death Record 1864
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/rudnik_wojciech__zgon_1864_192.jpg -- GERMAN --not done
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/rudnik_wojciech__zgon_1864_2_984.jpg -- GERMAN --not done
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/pawelr1672_109.jpg - PRINTED -- -- DONE 23 April
The printed document is taken from
cf. Documenta Capitaneatus Slochoviensis : (1471-1770), printed in Torun 1935
http://kpbc.ukw.edu.pl/dlibra/plain-content?id=24281
Page 157/260
139 -
122. Woiszczanom na morgi do lat 10.
Człuchowo 22. Iistopada l672.

One more ADDED after reply http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27093#27093
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27149#27149
hannahblack26 Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:43 pm Post subject: Re: Marcjanna Krol Gielicz - death
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/29_115.jpg -- DONE 22 April

One more ADDED
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27169#27169 -- DONE 23 April: request to post to Russian records translations p.2
antonina1 Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:06 am Post subject:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/franek_132.jpg -- CYRILLIC, request to post to Russian records translations p.2
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/001_165.jpg -- CYRILLIC, request to post to Russian records translations p.2
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/002_202.jpg -- CYRILLIC, request to post to Russian records translations p.2

==
FORMER MEMO-10apr2016
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26974#26974
==
NEXT MEMO-24apr2016
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27197#27197
==
zack

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:34 pm      Post subject: Please translate only if it is Chawa Oracz records

AKTE 18 + 27
Thanks
Zack[/b]

????? 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.37 MB
 Viewed:  14131 Time(s)

????? 2.jpg

????? 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.35 MB

????? 1.jpg

ctamara

Replies: 74

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:41 am      Post subject: translations

could you please translate thanks a mil carol tamara

JULIAN4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  455.47 KB

JULIAN4.jpg

Send e-mail
ctamara

Replies: 74

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:56 am      Post subject: translations

could you please translate thanks carol tamara

francisek1828.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.24 MB

francisek1828.jpg

Send e-mail
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:09 am      Post subject: Re: Next wagon: MEMO-17apr2016

zack wrote:
Need your help
Where can I find these translations?
And thanks in advance

Zack, you should ask the forum's software provider!

As far as I know, a forum like this one, needs traceability of question-answer.

I have discovered, probably many others too, that each post to PO is a numbered object, with unique number, something like 27053 in your quote, repeated twice if you want to click-and-get-to-that-object.

If we only had a "reply with quote" with the object number, we could go back to the question. And if the "reply with quote" would add its own object number, unknown to you at the very second you post it, then we could go to the answer too.

Alas not.

As I am quite often flooded with requests to "Polish translations", I am doing *by hand* the list of objects with questions (and related files). It costs my time, but at least I have a perception of something organized and under control - otherwise, if I do not do anything (like when I went to NY for 5 weeks, and did not have *any* time for PO), after an average week it is a wild forest.

I am not doing that manual work for answers! But if you click on my list with your question object, you see the date you asked your question, and then within up to 3 next "pages" you should find my answer. It is still a forest, but at list a "fenced forest", not a wild jungle.

I am not sure how long I will continue all translations, because with the current traffic, it is killing all my time, and I must find some for my own life. Like always, I need facts first.

If you happen to know software programmers, authors of forum's software we have on PO, it should be *trivial* for them to add object number into "reply with quote", and the same for the answer (they generate an automatic email when something is replied, and object number is inside). With an additional "if" we should even have a database of questions-answers.

Voilà.

Best,
Elzbieta
zack

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:11 pm      Post subject: Jankelwicz # 1

I saw your explanation about the lost documents
Thank you very much
For everything
ZACK

????? ?????.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.35 MB

????? ?????.jpg

???????.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  917.23 KB

???????.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 307, 308, 309 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 308 of 580

Jump to: