PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author

Replies: 51

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:48 pm      Post subject:

Thank you again Jozefs!!! I truly appreciate your kindness in translating the records for me!! Smile
Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:28 pm      Post subject: russian translation - please help

Hi, I have several russian documents - would someone be able to translate them for me? I just cannot translate them although I do have the book "In Their Words" by J.D. Shea. For now, I'm adding one document in case someone is willing to translate (I think it's Rybaki ). Thank you!

ReichenbachAdolf1869.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  970.66 KB
 Viewed:  10529 Time(s)

ReichenbachAdolf1869.jpg

jozefs
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 173

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:51 am      Post subject:

Birth Certificate No: 188/1869
- Born: Adolf Rajchenbach, boy
- Date and place of birth: 26 September / 08 October 1869, 01 am, village Rybaki
- Parents: John Rajchenbach laborer 28 years old and his wife Sophia nee Molcan 23 years old, living in the village Rybaki
- The witness of Birth: Mikołaj Baler (?), Laborer, 36 years old living in the village Rybaki and Henry Molcan farmer living in the village Piotrkówek 52 years old,
- Date and place of Baptism: 26 September / 08 October 1869, 01 pm, village Iłów,
- Godparents: the first witness and Rosina Gocman.
(-) Pastor …

Helli

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:46 am      Post subject:

Hi, Jozef,
thank you so much for translating the record for me.
I'm attaching 3 more and I hope that they all belong to my family. I have not found my grandfather's marriage record yet with his parents names, but, if I remember correctly, he did have a stepbrother with the name "Jan" (Johan) and his (my greatgrandfather) father's name was Jakob or Jan (maybe Jakob Jan ?). And my grandfather was born in Rybaki - as are the records I'm attaching.
Thank you again for your help !!

Helli

ReichenbachOtto1872 Rybaki Vater Jan.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.03 MB

ReichenbachOtto1872 Rybaki Vater Jan.jpg

ReichenbachEduard1871 Rybaki Vater Jan.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.02 MB

ReichenbachEduard1871 Rybaki Vater Jan.jpg

ReichenbachAlbertina1874 Rybaki Vater Jan.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.05 MB

ReichenbachAlbertina1874 Rybaki Vater Jan.jpg

jozefs
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:16 pm      Post subject:

Birth Certificate No: 50/1871
- Born: Edward Rejchenbach, boy,
- Date and place of birth: February 20 / March 4, 1871, 04 pm, village Rybaki
- Parents: John Rejchenbach laborer 29 years old and his wife Sophia nee Molcan 24 years old, living in the village Rybaki
- The witness of birth: David Gocman living in the village Piotrkówek 42 years old and August Rinas living in the village Kepa Karolińska 30 years old, both peasants
- Date and place of Baptism: February 28 / March 12, 1871, 01 pm, village Iłów,
- Godparents :: first witness and Paulina Molcan
(-) Pastor

Birth Certificate No: 196/1872
- Born: Otto Rejchenbach, boy,
- Date and place of birth: 12/24 October 1872, 07 pm, village Rybaki
- Parents: John Rejchenbach laborer 32 years old and his wife Sophia nee Molcan 24 years old, living in the village Rybaki
- The witness of birth: David Gotsman living in the village Piotrkówek 45 years old and August Karo living in the village Rybaki 33 years old, both peasants,
- Date and place of baptism: 17 / November 29, 1872, 01 pm, village Iłów,
- Godparents: the first witness and Paulina Molcan
(-) Pastor

Birth Certificate No: 83/1874
- Born: Rejchenbach Albertine, the girl,
- Date and place of birth: 29 March / April 10, 1874, at 05 pm, a village Rybaki
- Parents: John Rejchenbach laborer 34 years old and his wife Paulina nee Kopp 20 years old, living in the village Rybaki
- The witness of Birth: Marcin Pekról 52 years old and Henry Pekról 45 years old, the two peasants who lived in the village Rybaki
- Date and place of Baptism: 30 March / April 11, 1874, at 03 pm, village Iłów,
- Godparents :: first witness and Eleonora Kopp
(-) Pastor

Helli

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:41 am      Post subject:

Thank you sooo much, Josef. I really do appreciate your help !!
Helli

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:39 am      Post subject: russian translation - please help

Hi Jozef,
I once more need help with a russian document. I would appreciate your help, if you have time and it's not too much trouble.
I'm still trying to figure out if Jan is my grandfather's stepbrother. I'm waiting for a birth document for my grandfather (Henryk), which the Archive Warszawa / Grodzisku Maz. promised to send me.
Thank you so much in advance!!

Helga

Reichenbach Emilie 1868.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  980.16 KB

Reichenbach Emilie 1868.jpg

Helli

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:44 am      Post subject:

Oops!
I just realized that my dokument is in polish - I still would appreciate a translation ( although maybe google can help ).
Helga
Magnolia521

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:35 am      Post subject: Some help to translate please

Hello,

I need help with several certificates I received about my ancestors. Could you help me?
One of them is a wedding certificate between Antoni Splawski and Dorota Wytlib.
The others are birth certificates (Ignacy Splawski, Féliks Splawski, Jozefa Ciesielska and Franciszka Ciesielska).
I wish I speak polish and russian to help you too!

Thank you Smile

franciszka-ciesielska - copie.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  724.81 KB

franciszka-ciesielska - copie.jpg

jozefa-ciesielska - copie.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  581.06 KB

jozefa-ciesielska - copie.jpg

felix-splawski - copie.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.08 MB

felix-splawski - copie.jpg

ignacy-splawski - copie.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  659.92 KB

ignacy-splawski - copie.jpg

AntoniSplawski-DorotaWytlib - copie.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  498.35 KB

AntoniSplawski-DorotaWytlib - copie.jpg

jozefs
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:19 pm      Post subject:

Birth Certificate No. 81/1868
- Born: Emilia Reichenbach, girl
- Date and place of birth: April 28, 1868, at 9 am, village Rybaki
- Parents: John Rejchenbach, laborer, 28 years old, living in the village Rybaki and his wife Karolina nee Fech 40 years old,
- The witness of birth: Francis Wilczyński farmer in the village Rybaki and Nicholas Bazgier laborer from the village Piotrkówek, both at 40 years old,
- Date and place of Baptism: April 30, 1868, at 11 am, Parish of Iłów,
- Godparents: Francis Wilczyński and Antonina Wilczyńska.

81 – Rybaki – Działo się w Iłowie dnia trzydziestego kwietnia tysiąc osiemset sześćdziesiątego ósmego roku o godzinie jedenastej przed południem. Stawił się Jan Rejchenbach, wyrobnik z Rybaków, lat dwadzieścia ośm mający, w obecności świadków Franciszka Wilczyńskiego, gospodarza z Rybaków i Mikołaja Bazgier, wyrobnika z Piotrkówka obydwóch po lat czterdzieści mających i okazał nam dziecię płci żeńskiej urodzone w Rybakach dnia dwudziestego ósmego kwietnia roku bieżącego o godzinie dziewiątej z rana, z małżonki jego Karoliny z Fechów lat czterdzieści mającej. Dziecięciu temu na chrzcie świętym w dniu dzisiejszym odbytym nadano imię Emilia a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli Franciszek Wilczyński z Antoniną Wilczyńską. Akt ten stawającemu i świadkom przeczytany, a następnie przez nas podpisany został, stawający i świadkowie pisać nie umieją.
(-)

Helli

Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:26 pm      Post subject:

Hi Joszefs,
once again, thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it !!!!!

Helga
jozefs
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:09 pm      Post subject:

Akt urodzenia No 126/1890
- urodzony: Franciszka Stanisława Ćiesielska, dziewczynka
- data i miejsce urodzenia: 22 września / 04 października 1890, at 2 am, we wsi Dobrow
- rodzice: Tomasz Ciesielski rolnik we wsi Dobrow, 36 lat stary i jego żona Stanisława nee Święcicka 30 lat stara,
- świadek urodzenia: Wawrzyniec Ordutowski (?) rolnik 40 lat stary i Michał Dembowski organista 48 lat stary, obaj ze wsi Dobrow,
- data i miejsce chrztu: 24 września / 06 października 1890, at 10 am, Parafia Dobrow,
- rodzice chrzestni: Jan Piaseczny i Franciszka Ordutowska (?)

Adnotacja: Zgodnie z pismem Dobrowskiego kościoła Nr 9 z dnia 21 stycznia 1912 roku, w dniu 10 stycznia 1912 roku związek małżeński zawarli Franciszka Stanisława Ciesielska i Ignacy Spławski

Birth Certificate No. 126/1890
- Born: Francis Stanislaus Ciesielska, girl
- Date and place of birth: September 22 / October 04, 1890, at 2 pm, in the village Dobrow
- Parents: Thomas Ciesielski, a farmer in the village Dobrow, 36 years old and his wife, Stanislawa nee Święcicka 30 years old,
- The witness of Birth: Lawrence Ordutowski (?) farmer 40 years old and Michael Dembowski organist 48 years old, both from the village Dobrow,
- Date and place of Baptism: 24 September / 06 October, 1890, at 10 am, Parish Dobrow,
- Godparents: John Piaseczny and Francis Ordutowska (?)

Note: According to the letter of the church Dobrow No. 9 of 21 January 1912 years, on 10 January 1912 years entered into a marriage Francis Stanislaus Ciesielskaand Ignatius Spławski

= - = - = - = - = - =

Akt urodzenia No 39/1893
- urodzony: Józefa Ciesielska, dziewczynka
- data i miejsce urodzenia: 21 lutego / 05 marca 1893 at 11 pm, wieś Dobrow,
- rodzice: Tomasz Ciesielski rolnik w wsi Dobrow, 38 lat stary i jego żona żona Stanisława nee Święcicka 32 lat stara,
- świadek urodzenia: Wawrzyniec Ordutowski (?) 50 lat stary i Antoni Graliński 30 lat stary, obaj robotnicy ze wsi Dobrow,
- data i miejsce chrztu: 28 lutego / 12 marca 1893, at 05 pm, Parafia Dobrow,
- rodzice chrzestni: Wawrzyniec Święcicki i Anna Ciesielska

Birth Certificate No. 39/1893
- Born: Josepha Ciesielska, girl
- Date and place of birth: 21 February / March 5, 1893 at 11 pm, village Dobrow,
- Parents: Thomas Ciesielski farmer in the village Dobrow 38 years old and his wife, Stanislaus nee Święcicka 32 years old,
- The witness of Birth: Lawrence Ordutowski (?) 50 years old and Anthony Graliński 30 years old, two workers from the countryside Dobrow,
- Date and place of Baptism: 28 February / March 12th, 1893 at 05 pm, Parish Dobrow,
- Godparents: Lawrence Święcicki and Anna Ciesielska

= - = - = - = - =

Akt urodzenia No 6/1890
- urodzony: Feliks Spławski, chłopiec
- data i miejsce urodzenia: 25 grudnia 1889 / 06 stycznia 1890 at 02 pm, wieś Dobrow
- rodzice: Ignacy Spławski rolnik ze wsi Dobrow 50 lat stary i jego żona Józefa nee Dąbrowska 39 lat stara
- świadek urodzenia: Antoni Żurawik 58 lat stary i Franciszek Graliński 60 lat stary, obaj ze wsi Dobrow
- data i miejsce chrztu: 28 grudnia 1889 / 09 stycznia 1890 at 04 pm, Parafia Dobrow
- rodzice chrzestni: Stanisław Spławski i Aniela Spławska

Birth Certificate No. 6/1890
- Born: Felix Spławski, boy
- Date and place of birth: December 25, 1889 / January 6, 1890 at 02 pm, village Dobrow
- Parents: Ignatius Spławski farmer from the village Dobrow 50 years old and his wife Josepha nee Dabrowska 39 years old
- The witness of birth: Anthony Żurawik 58 years old, and Francis Graliński 60 years old, both from the village Dobrow
- Date and place of Baptism: December 28, 1889 / January 9, 1890 at 04 pm, Parish Dobrow
- Godparents: Stanislaw Spławski and Angela Spławska

= - = - = - = - =

Akt urodzenia No 87/1886
- urodzony: Ignacy Spławski, chłopiec
- data i miejsce urodzenia: 15 / 27 czerwca 1886 at 8 am, wieś Dobrów
- rodzice: Ignacy Spławski rolnik ze wsi Dobrów 46 lat stary i jego żona Józefa nee Dąbrowska 36 lat stara,
- świadek urodzenia: Marcin Józefowicz rolnik ze wsi Kolonia Ruszków 49 lat stary i Antoni Żurawik robotnik ze wsi Dobrow 50 lat stary
- data i miejsce chrztu: 15 / 27 czerwca 1886 at 6 pm, Parafia Dobrów
- rodzice chrzestni: Marcin Józefowicz i Marianna Szymankiewicz

Adnotacja: Zgodnie z pismem Dobrowskiego kościoła Nr 9 z dnia 21 stycznia 1912 roku, w dniu 10 stycznia 1912 roku związek małżeński zawarli Ignacy Spławski i Franciszka Stanisława Ciesielska

Birth Certificate No. 87/1886
- Born: Ignatius Spławski, boy
- Date and place of birth: 15 June / June 27, 1886 at 8 am, village Dobrow
- Parents: Ignatius Spławski farmer from the village Dobrow 46 years old and his wife Josepha nee Dabrowska 36 years old,
- The witness of Birth: Marcin Jozefowicz farmer from the village of Cologne Ruszków 49 years old and Anthony Żurawik worker from the village Dobrow 50 years old
- Date and place of baptism: 15 / June 27, 1886 at 6 pm, Parish Dobrow
- Godparents: Marcin Jozefowicz and Marianna Szymankiewicz

Note: According to the letter of the church Dobrow No. 9 of 21 January 1912 years, on 10 January 1912 years entered a marriage into Ignatius Spławski and Francis Stanislaus Ciesielska

= - = - = - = - = - =

Akt małżeństwa No 6/1820 Ruszków
- pan młody – Antoni Spławski – kawaler we wsi Nowe Budki w parafii Osiek na gospodarstwie mieszkający, 24 lat stary, urodzony w parafii Osiek w Powiecie Konińskim,
- panna młoda – panna Dorota …? 18 lat stara, urodzona w parafii Słupca
- kiedy i gdzie – 16 stycznia 1820 at 10 am, Parafia Ruszków
- świadek – pana młodego matka Regina Spławska, Mateusz Sierstoff i Piotr Makowski

(-) Antoni Perkowski - Urzędnik Stanu Cywilnego Gminy Ruszkowskiej w Parafii Dobrowskiej w Departamencie Kaliskim, w powiecie Konińskim.

Marriage No. 6/1820 Ruszków
- Groom - Antoni Spławski – bachelor, in the village Nowe Budki in the parish Osiek living on the farm, 24 years old, born in the parish Osiek in Konin County,
- Bride - Miss Dorothy ...? 18 years old, born in the parish Słupca
- When and where - January 16, 1820 at 10 am, Parish Ruszków
- The witness - the groom's mother Regina Spławska, Matthew Sierstoff (?)
and Peter Makowski

(-) Anthony Perkowski - the civil community Ruszków, Parish Dobrów, Department of Kalisz, in the district of Konin.

Magnolia521

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:32 am      Post subject:

Thank you VERY MUCH Jozefs!! Smile
Helli

Post Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:26 pm      Post subject: Need help with russian translation

I have a russian birth certificate which I cannot make out. I'd appreciate a translation. THANKS!

Helli

Scan # 28 001.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Scan # 28 001.pdf
 Filesize:  449.89 KB
 Downloaded:  599 Time(s)

jozefs
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:39 pm      Post subject:

Akt urodzenia No 28
- urodzony: Helena Julianna Szmidt, dziewczynka
- data i miejsce urodzenia: 15 / 27 kwietnia 1875(?), wieś Drwały
- rodzice: Józef Szmidt (28 lat) rolnik we wsi Drwały, i Anna nee Takman(?) (24 lat)
- świadek urodzenia: Juliusz Weber (24) nauczyciel z Wyszogrodu i Wilhelm Derko(?) (32) kościelny z Wyszogrodu,
- data i miejsce chrztu: 16 / 28 kwietnia 1875(?), Parafia Wyszogród
- rodzice chrzestni: świadkowie i Dorota Taube
- (-) J. Weber
– Pastor Wyszogrodzkiej Parafii (-) Albert(?)

= - = - = - =

Birth Certificate No. 28
- Born: Helena Julianna Szmidt, girl
- Date and place of birth: 15 / April 27, 1875 (?), Village Drwały
- Parents: Joseph Szmidt (28y) farmer in the village Drwały, and Anna nee Takman (?) (24y)
- The witness of birth: Julius Weber (24y) teacher of Wyszogród and William Derko (?) (32y) Church of Wyszogród,
- Date and place of baptism: 16 / April 28, 1875 (?), Parish Wyszogród
- Godparents: witnesses and Dorothy Taube
- (-) J. Weber
- Pastor Parish Wyszogrodzki (-) Albert (?)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 19 of 238

Jump to: