PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:18 pm      Post subject:

Przeclaw

Compiled in the village of Ostrowite on 11/23 August 1896 at 1:00 pm. There appeared personaly Feliks Splawski, 23, day laborer residing in the village of Przeclaw, in the presence of Stanislaw Kwapinski, 21, and Franziszek Kwapinski, 29, both day laborers residing in the village of Przeclaw, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in the village of Przeclaw on 2/14 August of this year at 3:00 pm of his legal wife Cecylia nee Tylisz, 21. At the rite of holy baptism the child was given the name of Maryanna. Godparents were Antoni Tylisz and Ludwika Splawska. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by me. [Signature]

Izdebno

Compiled in the village of Ostrowite on 9/21 February 1898 at 11:00 AM. There appeared personally Feliks Splawski, 24, day laborer residing in the village of Izdebno, in the presence of Stanislaw Banaszak, 32, day laborer, and Adam Grabowski, 31, farmer, both residing in the village of Izdebno, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in the village of Izdebno yesterday at 8:00 PM of his legal wife Cecylia Tylisz, 21. At the rite of holy baptism, the child was given the name of Jozef. Godparents were Franziszek Piasecki and Antonina Sztankowska. This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. {signature]

Grabina

Compiled in the village of Ostrowit on 11/24 May, 1900, at 6:00 PM. Appeared personally Feliks Splawski, 25, farmer residing in the village of Grabina, in the presence of Jan Nowak, 45, and Marcin Sikorski, 35, both farmers residing in the village of Grabina, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born yesterday at 11:00 PM in Grabina of his slebal wife Cecylia Tylisz, 24. At the rite of holy baptism, he was given the name of Wincenty. Godparents were Marcin [?] Luczak and Ludwika Sztankowska. This act read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. [Signature]

Saljmonowo

Compiled in the village of Ostrowte on 1/14 October 1905 at 5:00 PPM. There appeared Michal Kaminski, 35, and Jan Melcarek, 50, both farmers from the village of Saljmonowo, and declared that on 29 September/11 October of this year, in the village of Saljamonowo died Jozef Splawski, child born in Izdebno, and residing in the village of Saljmonowo in service, son of the living Feliks and Cecelia nee Tylisz Splawski, legally married, day laborers, age 7 years. That they were eyewitnesses to the death of Jozef Splawski, the witnesses verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by me, Registrar of Civil Acts and Administrator of the parish. Note: omitted was "at 5:00 PM." Priest Anton Albin [?].

Sziszlow

Compiled in the village of Ostrowite on 18 September/1 October, 1909, at 10:00 AM. There appeared Jozef Duras, 46, and Michal Stachowski, 38, both farmers from the village of Sziszlow, and declared that on 16/29 September of this year, at 10:00 PM, in the village of Sziszlow, died Marianna Splawska, child born in the village of Chromki and residing with her parents in the village of Sziszlow, daughter of the living Ignacy and Elzbieta nee Powarska [?], legally married, day laborers, age 6 months. That they were eyewitnesses to the death of Marianna Splawska--
This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Registrar and administrator. Priest Antgon Albin.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:52 pm      Post subject:

Got interrupted. Here is the last one:

Szyszlow

Compiled in the village of Ostrowite on 31 March/13 April 1910, at 11:00 AM. There appeared Jozef Duras, 47, and Michal Stakhowski, 39, both farmers from Szyszlow, who declared that on 29 March/11 April of this year, at 8:00 PM, there died Jozef Splawski, child born and residing with his parents in the village of Szyszlow, son of the living Ignacy and Elzbieta nee Powarzinska Splawski, legally married, day laborers, he was 4 weeks of age. The witnesses declared they were eyewitnesses to the death of Jozef Splawski. This act read aloud to the illiterate witnesses, and signed only by me. Registrar of civil acts and Administrator of the parish. Fr. A. Albig

[He is also the priest who signed the entry for the death of Marianna Splawska, whose mother was also Elzbieta nee Powarzynska/Powarzinska - translator note]
beskarupa

Replies: 61

Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:58 pm      Post subject: Translations requested, and thank you thank you thank you!

Hello!

Thanks so much for translating records for me! I now know the names of a generation back on one of my lines. I really appreciate it.

I am requesting a few more translations whenever you have time: One is a death record for Jan Bien from Bychawa, another is a marriage between Antoni Witkowski and Marianna Bien in Bychawa, and the last one is the birth record for Karolina Bien.

Thank you in advance. I am forever in your debt! Smile

Sincerely,
Beth

Bien Karolina 1891 birth record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  437.98 KB
 Viewed:  7883 Time(s)

Bien Karolina 1891 birth record.jpg

Bien Marianna Witkowski Antoni 1878 marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.54 MB

Bien Marianna Witkowski Antoni 1878 marriage.jpg

Bien Jan 1888 death record (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  489.58 KB

Bien Jan 1888 death record (2).jpg

beskarupa

Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:50 pm      Post subject: One more translation, this is definitely my 3x great grandpa

Hi again,

Sorry to bother you but I found my 3x great-grandfather's death record and I cannot, for the life of me, translate it. I am hoping this record includes the names of Jan Styzej's parents. If you can help me, I really appreciate it. Thank you Very Happy

Beth

Styzej Jan 1891 death record (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  500.6 KB

Styzej Jan 1891 death record (2).jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:53 pm      Post subject:

Folwark [farm]
Bychawka

Compiled in the posad [suburb, settlement] of Bychowo on 10/22 February 1891 at 2:00 PM. There appeared: Andrzej Bien, farmer residing at the folwark of Bykhawka, 28, in the presence of Pawel Gusinsk [?] from the village of Grodzan, 24, and Josip Jangarka from Bychawo, 27, farmers, and presented us with a femal infant, declaring that she was born in the folwark of Bychavka on 6/18 February of this year at 8:00 AM of his wife Katarzyna nee Styzej, 28. At the rite of holy baptism, the child was given the name of KAROLINA. Godparents were Pawel Gusinsk and Katarzyna Styzej. This act read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, and signed only by me. Priest Wojcieck Makara, Rector of the [?] parish.

Compiled in the posad [suburb, settlement] of Bychawa on 20 February/10 March, 1888 at 11 AM. Appeared: Michael Bien, 52, Osip Ruzicki, 36, farmers residing in the village of Zdrapy, and declared that in Zdrapy on 24 February/7 March of this year, at 6:00 PM there died JAN BIEN, farmer, 17, born and residing in Zdrapy, son of Michal Bien, farmer residing in Zdrapy, and his deceased wife Anna Sprawkow [Sprawka?]. Eyewitness testimony of the death of Jan Bien affirmed. This act read aloud to the illiterate attendees and signed by me. Fr. Wojciech Makara, Rector of Bychaw parish.

Compiled in the posad [suburb, settlement] of Bychowo 29 January/10 February 1878 at 3:00 PM. We declare in the presence of witnesses Matwei Buczka, 36, and Andrzej Dzjadosz [?], 48, farm laborers residing in the village of Podzamcze, that concluded this day was the religious marital union between ANTON WITKOWSKI, single, farm laborer, 20, born in the village of Tuszowo, Bychawka parish, residing in Podzamczy, son of the deceased Kazimir and his legal living wife Katarzyna Krusinska, day laborer residing in Podzamczy, and MARIANNA BIEN, single, 19, born in the village of Grodzeny and residing in Podzamczy, daughter of Jan Bien, farm worker, and his wife Jacwika Reszkowa, residing in Podzamczy. The marriage was preceded by the thrice proclaimed banns of marriage in the local parish church on 15/27 January, 22 January/3 February, and 29 January 10 February of this year. Permission for the marriage was given orally by the mother of the groom and parents of the bride. The newlyweds declared that no prenuptial contract had been concluded between them. This act read aloud to the illiterate attendees and signed only by me. Priest Wojciech Makara, Rector of the Bychawka parish.

Compiled in the posad [suburb, settlement] of Byuchawo on 26 June/8 July 1891 at 11:00 AM. Appeared: Michal Styzej, 30, resident of the village of Mala Wola, Anton Styzej, 25, resident of the village of Grozany, farmers, and declared that in the village of Grozany on 24 June/6 July of this year at 2:00 am, there died Jan Stryzej, farmer, 52, born in the village of Zadubno, residng in Grozany, son of the deceased Wojciech Styzej and his wife Rosalia nee Osipowska. He leaves behind his widowed wife Katarzyna nee Stefaniak, farmer residing in Grozany, age 50. Eyewitness testimony to the death of Jan Styzej verified. This act read alloud to the illiterate attendees and signed only by me. Fr. Wojciech Makara, Rector of Bychawka parish.
KariPete

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:50 am      Post subject:

Hello: I'm hoping you can help me translate just entry 92 on this page. Thanks so much!

scan0063.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  scan0063.pdf
 Filesize:  704.7 KB
 Downloaded:  418 Time(s)

KariPete

Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:53 am      Post subject: Solecki Births

Hi...it seems that my PDFs don't come up as images but downloadable files. I hope that's okay. This is the second record I'm hoping to have translated...it should be Entry 29 on this page.

Thanks!
Kari

scan0062.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  scan0062.pdf
 Filesize:  650.43 KB
 Downloaded:  405 Time(s)

KariPete

Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:55 am      Post subject: Solecki Births

And this is the last. This is such an amazing service your volunteers are providing. The entry here should be 79, I think. It's the birth of the child in Welnin.

Thank you again!

Kari

scan0061.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  scan0061.pdf
 Filesize:  637.29 KB
 Downloaded:  402 Time(s)

cszwed

Replies: 25

Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:39 pm      Post subject: 1888 baptism record Russian name translation of parents

beskarupa

Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:54 pm      Post subject: One more translation, hoping this Jan Bien is correct one

Hello!

I want to say thank you again to the volunteer who translated my records for the Bien family. Thanks to these translations I have been able to fill in all the names of my 4X great grandparents except one - Jan Bien. I found a Jan Bien who is most likely a cousin. I have one more death record for a Jan Bien that might be my 4X great grandfather, so I will appreciate it so much if you can translate this one too. Thanks for all your help!

Beth

Bien Jan death record 1890.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.69 MB

Bien Jan death record 1890.jpg

beskarupa

Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:10 pm      Post subject:

Oops! I usually crop the record to only show one entry. The record I need translated is Act 146, the first one on the left side in the above post. Thanks!

Beth
cszwed

Replies: 25

Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:18 pm      Post subject: 1888 baptism record Russian name translation of parents‏

I think I can recognize the name Adam and Agata Lanewska Szwed/Swede on this 1888 baptism record from the Roman Catholic church on Nacha. I cannot make out the young child's name because of the fold in the book's binder. I am looking for a confirmation on the names of the parents and the village. If this is correct then I can begin moving back in years for a marriage record. Right now I have searched 1889-1887. The image can be viewed here:

http://szwed.org/Noname.jpg

Noname3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  61.97 KB

Noname3.jpg

Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:36 pm      Post subject: Help with russian translation

Hi,
I just found my grandparents 1883 marriage record (Archiwum Panstowowe m.st. Warszawy), which I have been searching for such a long time. I'm hoping to find some new information, since I do not know much about my grandmother's side of the family (Lange). Would someone please translate this record as I am very interested in finding new names (also, please, what is written on the side).
Thank you so much!
Helli

Marriage Heinrich Reichenbach + Julianna Lange 1883.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  617.21 KB

Marriage Heinrich Reichenbach + Julianna Lange 1883.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:37 pm      Post subject:

Page 318

No. 251

Compiled in the city of Warsaw, in the Evangel. Augusburg [Lutheran] Church on November 13/25 1883, at 5:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Jan Piotrow, 38, farmer, and Maksim Bataliuk, 29, under-officer residing in Powszky [?], near Warsaw, that concluded today was the religious marital union between HENRYK REICHENBACH, single, day laborer residing in the village of Maly Burakow, Mlocin gmina [county], born in the village of Slupcy in the Gostinin uezd [district] of the province of Warsaw, son of the legal marriage of Jacob and Emma nee Krening Reichenbach, of the Lutheran faith, and JULIANNA ANNA LANGE, single, 17, residing with her parents in the village of Burakowo, gmina Mlocin, born there, daughter of the legal marriage of Friedrich and Karolina nee Krieger Lange, Lutheran faith. Preceded by the thrice proclaimed banns of marriage in the local Lutheran church, as parish of the newlyweds, on Sunday, October 15/28 of this year and on the two following Sundays. The father of the bride permitted the marriage and declared that no prenuptial contract had been concluded between the newlyweds.

This act was read aloud to the illiterate witnesses and signed by me, the witnesses, and the groom.

[Signature of Pastor]

Signatures of:

Heinrich Reichenback
Piotrow, Jan
U. O. Maksim Bataliuk
Friedrich Wilhelm Lange, father

Marginal notes:
Two documents;
1. Birth Register
2. Birth Register
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:42 pm      Post subject:

For the Szweds:

Szwed. 120 54. 15. 21
1888, March 21 [not legible] Katrl__ Church, was baptized a male infant named MARCIN, by priest Ivan/Jan [not legible], vicar of Kaczakin [??], with complete religious rites.

[Parents were] farmers of Konjawska volost [district], Adam and Stanislawa Szed, legally married [not legible] daughter, born [not legible] March 15 this year. [Nacz?] parish.

Godparents were farmers Tomasz Juciewicz, Ewa Piakarowa.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 35 of 238

Jump to: