PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 72

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:18 pm      Post subject: Help with finding Pankowski family from Wągrowiec

I am seeking any connections or information about my Pankowski ancestors from Wągrowiec.
Josef and Walentina Pankowski came to the U.S. aboard the ship Friesland, arriving in New York on Oct 10 1893.
His brother, Peter along with wife Agnes, children Marianna, Johan, Catherine, Stefan, and Anna arrived on the ship Cassel in Galveston on May 5 1907. Anna Pankowska, widowed, age 56, arrived with them.
Joseph was born about 1865, Walentina was born about 1876.
Peter was born about May 1866, Agnes was born between 1881 and 1884, her maiden name is unknown - some possibliities are Kuryna, Kurzyna, Koranko.

I have more information and would greatly appreciate any information that anyone can offer to help track this family back to their origins in Poland.

The name was shortened to Pankoski shortly after they settled in the state of Colorado, USA.
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: