PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:50 am      Post subject: Henryk Rokicki Birth

When possible could I have this translated please.

I posted it awhile ago but it must have gotten lost among the other posts.

I have had the handwritten note translated by not the birth.

Thanks for your help.

Peggy

Henryk Birth #78.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  348.17 KB
 Viewed:  6755 Time(s)

Henryk Birth #78.jpg

Cmstanley
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 67

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:46 am      Post subject:

Thank you for the translation of record #295. I am truly grateful!

I would like to locate the marriage record for the parents of Ignacy, Josef and Antonina Zrąbkowski. I assume I should try the town of Petrokow where Ignacy was born. Can you give me any advice on locating that town (I think there are multiple possibilities?) Is there any significance to the term "provincial city" used here? And am I correct in assuming that a town called Pietrkowo could be a match for this city?

Again, many thanks for all that you do!

[quote="Staripolak64"]Two marriages:

No. 295

It came to pass in Warsaw in the parish of All Saints on 22 April/5 May, 1907, at 6:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Antoni Bieniak, baker, and Pawel Glodowski, servant, both of legal age, residing in Warsaw, that concluded today was the religious marital union between IGNACY ZROMBKOWSKI/ZRąBKOWSKI, single, baker, 34 years of age, born in the provincial city of Petrokow, son of the living Jozef and Antonina Zrąbkowski, legal marriage, residing in the uezd [district] city of Skernewice [Skerzewica?], of that parish; and JOZEFA GRABOWSKA, single, seamstress, 20 years of age, born in the uezd [cistrict] city of Lowicz, daughter of the living Jan and Helena nee Wozniak Grabowski, legal marriage, residing in Warsaw on Lucka [?] Street, No. 6027, in Zaresna [?] parish. The marriage was preceded by the publication of the banns of marriage, proclaimed in Skerzewica [?] parish on 1/14, 8/21, 15/28 April of this year, and in the local parish on 25 March/7 April, 1/14, and 8/21 April of this year. No prenuptial agreement was concluded. The father of the bride gave his oral permission to marry to those in attendance. The rite of Holy Matrimony was conducted by Fr. Jan Kruszinski, local vicar. This act was read aloud and signed by the witnesses and me. The newlyweds are illiterate.

Jozef Grabowski
Antoni Bieniak
P. Glodowski
Jan Grabowski, father
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:47 am      Post subject:

Cmstanley,

Here is my hypothesis on names in the record # 295 (mariage in Warszaw, parish All Saints - Kościół pw. Wszystkich Świętych, Plac Grzybowski, Warszawa):

1. (street) Łucka, Warszawa, Poland
2. parish Zaresna? - could be parish on Żelazna 97, Warszawa, not far away of Łucka
3. Łowicz, Poland is close to Skierniewice (Skernewice noted by Ryszard), both in the SW direction, circa 87 km
4. provincial city of Petrokow could be Piotrków (today Piotrków Trybunalski, Poland), also SW, but circa 176 km from Warsaw, South of Łódź.

Have a look on Google maps with all above addresses.

Best,
Elzbieta
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:26 pm      Post subject:

Two from Ciechanow:

Ciechanow, No. 320

It came to pass in the city of Ciechanow on July 26/August 7, 1898, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Antoni Fraczyk, laborer from Ciechanow, age 65, in the presence of witnesses Wincenty [or Wikenty] Wierzbicki and Michal Sadowski, both [occupation unclear] from Ciechanow, age 37, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Ciechanow on July 19/31 this year at 2:00 PM of his legal wife Marianna nee Kowalska, age 40. At Holy Baptism concluded today by Fr. Boleslaw Baranowski, vicar, the child was named MARIANNA. Godparents were Wincenty Wierzbicki and his wife Balbina. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Fr Wiktor Roguzinowski [??], rector and registrar.

-#-

Wola Golyminska
Grendzin [?]
No. 45

It came to pass in the city of Ciechanow on February 4/17, 1901, at 4:00 POM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Wincenty Wysocki, age 34, and Antoni Beliakowski, 60, farmers from Grendzin, that concluded today was the religious marital union between JAN NEPOMUCIN FRACZYK, single, farmer, born in Wola Golyminska, Golymin parish, son of Roch and Marcella nee Brulenska Fraczyk, legal marriage, he resides in Wola Golyminska, age 27 years; and WIKTORYA MARGEL, single, born in Grendzin, local parish, daughter of Jan and Jozefa nee Sowinska Margel, legal marriage, farmers. She resides in Grendzin with her parents, age 23. The marriage was preceded by a single proclamation of the Banns of Marriage, published simultaneously in Golymin and Ciechanow parishes on 28 January/10 February this year. Publication on the two succeeding Sundays was discharged with the permission of the Pultusk Diocesan council this month and year. The rite of Holy Matrimony was conducted by Fr. Antony Broszkiewicz, vicar of Ciechanow. This act was read aloud to the illiterate, and signed only by the rector of Ciechanow parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Wiktor Roguzinowski [??].
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:39 am      Post subject:

Four more:

No. 329
Ciechanow

In the city of Ciechanow on December 15/27, 1899, appeared Anton Franus [?], 60, and Franciszek Fronczek, 30, laborers from Ciechanow, and declared that on December 13/25 this year at 2:00 AM, there died in Ciechanow STANISLAW FRONCZEK, age 5 years, born in Ciechanow, son of [cut off] and Anna nee Wichlenska Fronczek, legal marriage. Eyewitness testimony of the death of Stanislaw Fronczek verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed by rector of Ciechanow parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Wiktor Rauzinowski [?]

-#-

No 48
Chrusliany [not certain of Polish spelling].

In the village of Boby on 3/15 March, 1896, at 4:00 PM. Appeared in person Aloyzy Rokiski 30, colonist residing in Chrusliany, in the presence of Aleksander Leszczinski, 23, colonist residing in Niesiolowice [?], also Pawel Chojecki, 24, colonist from Chrusliani, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Chrusliany on 26 February/9 March of this year at 10:00 AM of his legal wife Bronislawa Gorejska, 24. At Holy Baptism today by Fr. Stanislaw Kucharowski, the child was named HENRYK. Godparents were Aleksander Seszczinski, and Antonina Chojecka, attended by Pawel Kazakowski and Jozefa Bartniewicz. This act read aloud and signed only by me. Fr. Jan Metelski.

-#-

No. 2
Boby

In the village of Boby on 21 December/2 January 1890 [corrected to read 1891], at 2:00 PM. Appeared in person Franciszek Skrzat, 22, colonist residing in Boby, in the presence of Bartlomej Marszalek, 45, also Franciszek Cieslik, 40, both colonists residing in Boby, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Boby on 12/24 December last year at 10:00 PM of his legal wife Katarzyna nee Mazur, 20. At Holy Baptism today by Fr. Anton Paidowski, the child was named STEFAN ANTON. Godparents were Ludwik Zembrzycki [?] teacher [correcxted to student] of the gymnasium [high school] and little sister Maria Zembrzinska. This act read aloud and signed only by me. Fr. Jan Metelski.

-#-

No. 40
Lipa Gora

In Geadoa;ma [???] on 31 March/12 April, 1880, at half past 5:00 PM, appeared August Fenner, villager from Lipa Gora, 36, in the presence of witnesses August Bylow, day laborer of Lipa Gora, 30, and Gustaw Tam, day laborer of Osoby, 36, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in :ipa Gora on 13/25 March of this year at 6:00 PM of his legal wife Justyna nee Mundt, 29. At Holy Baptism today, the child was named EMIL. Godparents were the above witnesses and Jozefa Bylow of Lipa Gora. The baptism and registration were delayed because of illness of the mother and father. This act read and signed only by me. [illegible signature]
Cmstanley
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 67

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:41 am      Post subject:

Thank you, Elzbieta, for your interpretation of the towns.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:05 pm      Post subject:

Two more:

No. 11
Lipa Gora and Gurka

It came to pass in the city of Dombie [Dąbie] on February 12/24, 1878, at 5:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Henryk Gurka, landowner from Gurka, 39, and Gottfried Kujasz [Kaus?], teacher from Lipa Gora, 23, that concluded today in the Lutheran church in Dabie was the religious marital union between AUGUST FENRICH, landowner from Gurka, 28 [?], Lutheran, single, born in Lipa Gora, son of the deceased Boguslaw Fenrich and his wife Dorota nee Rozyn, and JUSTYNA MUNDT, 17, residing in Gurka with her father, lutheran, single, born in Felicianowo, daughter of Ludwik Mundt and his deceased wife Wilhelmina nee Bom [Bohm?]. The marriage was preceded by the thrice-proclaimed banns of marriage, published in the Lutheran churches in the city of Babiak, parish of the groom, and the city of Dabie, parish of the bride, on Jan 28/February 9, February 4/16, and February 11/23 of this year. Permission for the bride to marry was given in writing by her father. No obstacles were expressed. The newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial agreement. This act read and signed only by us, because all other attendees are illiterate. A. Gaborkant [?] Pastor

Heinrich Gunther
Gottfried Kaus

Documents presented:
1. Birth certificate
2. Certificate of publication [banns]
3. Permission from the father
4. Birth certificate from the year 1850, No. 238

-#-

No. 105
Godow
Pietron, Leokadia

It came to pass in Chodel posad on 19 July/1 August, 1900, at 7:00 PM. Appeared in person peasant farmers Antoni Dudziak, 35, and Jan Dudziak, 29, residing in Godow, and declared to us that in that village on 17/30 July of this year at 5:00 PM, died LEOKADIA PIETRON, peasant, daughter of Anton and Zofia nee Ciekot Pietron, legal marriage, peasant farmers; born and residing with her parents in Godow, 9 days of age. Eyewitness testimony of the death of Leokadia Pietron verified. This act read aloud and signed only by me. Fr. Piotr Oziminski, rector and registrar, Chodel parish.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:13 am      Post subject:

These next two present some interesting challenges, because the surnames seem to have both Polish and and Lithuanian variants. Please have someone familiar with both languages verify the surnames!

No. 38
Village of Mizery

It came to pass in the village of Leipuny on 3/15 February, 1880, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Jozef Mizer, householder residing in Mizery, age 30, in the presence of Iwan/Jan Jurkanis [?], age 38, and Dominik Wailjanis [?], 40, both householders residing in the village of Mizery, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in the village of Mizery on 1/13 of this month and year at 9:00 PM of his legal wife Rozalia nee Rażuk, age 30. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Josefat [?] Kuderkiewicz, the child was named KARL/KAROL. Godparents were Farojan [?] Rażuk and Anna Erokembowicz [?]. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed by me, Registrar, Fr. Kazimierz [illegible]

Note in left margin: Karl Mizer, on 13/26 January, 1910, in Leipuny parish church married Albina Balciuk [illegible] Secretary [illegible].

-#-

No. 7
Leipuny,
Karl Mizer and Albina Balciuk

It came to pass in the village of Leipuny on 13/26 January, 1910, at 10:00 AM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Ignacy Bubnel, householder from the village of Leipuny, 37, and Kazimir Kraucalis [?], householder from the village of Podlinka, age 29, that concluded today was the religious marital union between SKAROL MIZER, single, age 29, born and residing in the village of Mizery, son of householders Jozef and Rozalia nee Rażuk [Mizer] and ALBINA BALCIUK, single, age 18, born and residing in the village of Leipuny, daughter of householder Hippolit and deceased Paulina nee Wolowicz [Balciuk]. The Banns of Marriage were published in the Leipuny parish church on 9-16-23 January new style this year. Permission for the bride to marry was given orally by her father. No prenuptial contract was concluded. The rite of Holy Matrimony was conducted by Fr. Georgi Zienius, local administrator. This act read and signed by us, the newlyweds, and witnesses. Leipuny administrator and registrar, Fr. Georgi Zienius

Ignacy Bubnel
Karol Mizer
K. Krawczulc
Albina Balcutis [diacritic over the "c"]
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:05 pm      Post subject:

Four for Todorowski:

1885, pg. 99, 132.of.158.125, 202

1885, July 4, in the village of Meidany, died of smallpox a child named Wikenty/Wincenty, peasants Michal and Paulina nee Poplawska Todorowski, legal marriage, son, 1 year of age. Buried in the village cemetery this day and month.

-#-

1887, pg. 37. 48.238.609

1887, 10 August, in Nowotroks Roman Catholic parish church, a child named PIOTR, by Fr. Kazimierz Bandzewicz [?], vicar of this church, with full rites.

-#-

1887, pg. 37.48.238. cont. 107

Peasants of Troks volost [district] Piotr [?] and Marianna nee Gornatkiewicz Todorowski, legal marriage, son, born this year and month, 5th day, in Meidany, this parish. godparents were Wikenty Todorowski and Paulina, Michal Todorowski's wife.

-#-

1889, pg. 69, 311.109

1889, October 10. In Nowotroks Roman Catholic parish church, baptized a child named WIKENTY/WINCENTY, by Fr. Eduard Petkowicz, vicar of this church, with full rites. Peasants of Troks volost, Piotr and Marianna nee Gornatkiewicz Todorowski, legal marriage, son, born this year and month, 3rd day, in village of Mejdany, this parish. Godparents were Wikenty Todorowski and Agata Todorowska, maiden.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:07 pm      Post subject:

Have I missed any? If so, please let me know right away.

Thanks
Ryszard
hsteeves
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:32 pm      Post subject: Russian Record Translation for Antoni Korczakowski marriage

Hello everyone,

I am new here and very, very happy to have found this forum!

I would like to know what the translation of the marriage record is for Antoni Korczakowski.

Thank you very much in advance!

Heidi Steevess

Antoni Korczakowski marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1005.62 KB
 Viewed:  6754 Time(s)

Antoni Korczakowski marriage.jpg

hsteeves
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:38 pm      Post subject: Translation for record from Tomasz Bednarczyk

Hello all,

I tried to crop this with Paint to only include record #282, but it was too blurry.
#282 is the one that I would like to have, please.

Could someone also translate this record for me, please?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Heidi Steeves

Tomasz Bednarczyk 1892.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.3 MB

Tomasz Bednarczyk 1892.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:27 pm      Post subject:

For Heidi Steeves:

No. 282
Pokrziwnica [?]

It came to pass in posad [suburb] Goworowo on July 26/August 7, 1892, at 2:00 PM. Appeared in person Stanislaw Bednarczyk, 30, farmer residing in the village of Pokrziwnica, in the presence of Jan Zwich, 45, and Jan Rybak, 45, farmer residing in Pokrziwnica, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in the village of Pokrziwnica on July 19/31 of this year at 1:00 PM, of his legal wife Ewa nee Misinska, 35. At Holy Baptism concluded today by Fr. Jozef Turczinowicz, the child was named TOMASZ. Godparents were Stanislaw Pairocki and Jadwiga Pairocka. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed by me. Fr. Josif Pekun [?].

-#-

Page 61, Registry of Marriages, year 1897

No. 1
Sadykierz [spelling?]

It came to pass in Seliun [or Selun?] on January 8/20, 1897, at 3:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Stanislaw Dudzec of the village of Sadykierz, age 30, and Stanislaw Ogonowski, of the village of Mylnarze, age 36, both small-holders, that concluded today was the religious marital union between ANTONI KORCZAKOWSKI, single, age 30, son of Feliks and deceased Ewa nee Cheletowska Korczakowski, legal marriage, born in the village of Modzel and residing in the village of Sadykierz with his father, and HELENA MODZELEWSKA, single, age 19, daughter of Jan and Juliana nee Piorynek Modzelewski, legal marriage, born in the village of Sadykierz and residing there with her parents. The thrice proclaimed Banns of Marriage were published in the Selun parish church on December 22/January 3, December 29/January 10, 1896-7, and January 5/15 1897. The newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial agreement. The rite of holy matrimony was conducted by Fr. Majewski, local parish administrator. This act was read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Majewski

Note in right margin: Permission for the underage bride to marry was given orally by her father. Fr. Majewski
trishsa2
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 110

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:18 pm      Post subject: Russian translations

Hello, Ryszard,

A couple more for translation, please. The record for 1882 is blurry. I tried to put blue backround in one to see if that helped. If you would just try to find a names and village, I don't expect you to read the whole record. I believe it is a marriage record. Thank you so much.

Trishsa : )

1885 pg 22 #121 Cont..jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  55.99 KB

1885 pg 22 #121 Cont..jpg

1885 pg 22 #121 first.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  50.34 KB

1885 pg 22 #121 first.jpg

PO-1882 I pg.54 #319 first.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  50.81 KB

PO-1882 I  pg.54  #319 first.jpg

PO-1882 I pg.54 #319 second.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  55.47 KB

PO-1882 I  pg.54  #319  second.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:36 am      Post subject:

For Trisha:

The translation of the "blue" record with the hole is only approximate, and I cannot vouch for its accuracy. Here it is:

po. 1882, i. pg. 54, 319, second, 223

Peasants of Troks volost, Brazolsk community, Michal and Paulina nee Poplawska Todorowski, legal marriage, son, born [hole] village Mejdany , this parish. Godparents were [??] and Jozefa [??]

-#-

1885, pg. 22, 121, first, 113

1885, 5 [?] May, Nowotroks Roman Catholic parish church, baptized a child named WINCENTY, by Fr. Bonawentura Zagorski, vicar of this church, with full rites.

-#-

1885, pg. 22, 121, cont. 106

Peasants of Troks volost, Michal and Paulina nee Poplawska Todorowski, legal marriage, born this month and year, 3rd day, village of Mejdany, this parish. Godparents were peasants Michal Todorowski and Agata Brzykowska [?], maiden.

-#-

1882, i. pg.54, 319, first, 205

1882, December 18 [?], Nowotroks Roman Catholic parish church [illegible], baptized a child named [?? Michal??], by Fr. Bonawentura Zagorski, local vicar, with full rites.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 100 of 238

Jump to: