PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:53 pm      Post subject:

Magroski49 wrote:
ccv wrote:
Staripolak64 wrote:
For CCV:

Born in Jakowienty, parish Kozicziny, but be flexible with the spelling!

Ryszard
You are super. I came close to the parish name in my translation, however, was not close on the village. I am still looking for the combination of these names in Poland as there are several parishes that sound like this one, but I will keep at it.
Thank you,
Valerie

Ryszard and Valerie,

I would bet it is Janowie~ta, near Koziczyn, in mazowieckie province.

Gilberto

Gilberto
This sounds like a winner. This family has records in a lot of the churches in this area so this would make sense. Koziczyn is not listed on the site that I do my parish lookups and I was not making the match. I have since looked at the church on Google Earth.

Thank you to you and Ryszard for pointing me in the right direction.
Valerie
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:03 pm      Post subject:

ccv wrote:
Magroski49 wrote:
ccv wrote:
Staripolak64 wrote:
For CCV:

Ryszard
You are super. I came close to the parish name in my translation, however, was not close on the village. I am still looking for the combination of these names in Poland as there are several parishes that sound like this one, but I will keep at it.
Thank you,
Valerie

Ryszard and Valerie,

Gilberto

Gilberto
This sounds like a winner. This family has records in a lot of the churches in this area so this would make sense. Koziczyn is not listed on the site that I do my parish lookups and I was not making the match. I have since looked at the church on Google Earth.

Valerie

Valerie,

Janowieta online records are in Koziczynek:
http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/AP-Mlawa/Koziczynek/
Gilberto
Send e-mail
[email protected]

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:59 pm      Post subject: Death Certificate

Hello,

This is the death certificate of my great-grandfather. Would be grateful if it can be translated for me. Thanks!

MejerRajdeath.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  935.52 KB
 Viewed:  8509 Time(s)

MejerRajdeath.png

ccv

Post Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:35 am      Post subject:

Magroski49 wrote:
ccv wrote:
Magroski49 wrote:
ccv wrote:
Staripolak64 wrote:
For CCV:

Ryszard
Thank you,
Valerie

Ryszard and Valerie,

Gilberto

Gilberto

Valerie

Valerie,

Janowieta online records are in Koziczynek:
http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/AP-Mlawa/Koziczynek/
Gilberto

Gilberto
Another present! Thank you so much. I did find the birth record there.

I mentioned above that I use a certain site to look up my Catholic polish parishes. I am sure that you all know of it, however, it may help someone else to know. A lot of times I can't translate the entire name but I have some letters and I am able to find a match. By clicking the name it will take you into the church name and in most cases a map so that you can check your location and see surrounding villages. Here is the link to the Polish parishes.

http://www.thecatholicdirectory.com/directory.cfm?fuseaction=show_country&country=PL
Thank you again
Valerie
mcdonald0517

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:12 pm      Post subject: request translation of marriage record for A. Zolnierzak

Hello,
I'm not sure is this is a record for my ancestor. I would appreciate translation of the groom's name and the names of parents of the groom. If the groom's name is Antoni Zolnierzak and his parents names are Antoni and Magdalena, then this is my ancestor.
thank you very much!
Cynthia

Antoni Zolnierzak - Frances B. marriage record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  154 KB

Antoni Zolnierzak - Frances B. marriage record.jpg

Send e-mail
KGol76

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:41 pm      Post subject: Marriage Records for my Kania 2nd great grand uncles

Hi Ryszard, I have 2 marriage records I would greatly appreciate getting translations for. Both records are of my 2nd great grand uncles. Your translations have helped me and my father tremendously as we learn about our Polish ancestors. Thank you for your help. - Keith G

StanislawKania-MariannaKrawczyk_MarriageRecord1894_31Trimmed.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  936 KB

StanislawKania-MariannaKrawczyk_MarriageRecord1894_31Trimmed.jpg

RochKania_AnnaKrawczyk_MarriageRecord1891_1Trimmed.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1016 KB

RochKania_AnnaKrawczyk_MarriageRecord1891_1Trimmed.jpg

mcdonald0517

Post Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:54 pm      Post subject: request to translate Wladyslawa Lelinska birth record

hello,

I would appreciate the translation of this birth record for Wladyslawa Lelinska when you have the time.

Thank you very much!
Cynthia

M_9978_99_Wladyslawa Lelinski parish birth single record.jpg
 Description:
Wladyslawa lelinska birth record
 Filesize:  263.09 KB

M_9978_99_Wladyslawa Lelinski parish birth single record.jpg

Send e-mail
mcdonald0517

Post Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:01 pm      Post subject: request translation of 2 death records for Lelinski

Hello,

I am finding quite a few records today! I would appreciate the translation of these two death records for: Jan Lelinski and Marianna Lelinska

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful help.

With great appreciation,
Cynthia

Marianna Lelinska death record 2nd wife single record.jpg
 Description:
Marianna Lelinska death record
 Filesize:  181.85 KB

Marianna Lelinska death record 2nd wife single record.jpg

Jan Lelinski death record single.jpg
 Description:
Jan Lelinski death record
 Filesize:  226.2 KB

Jan Lelinski death record single.jpg

Send e-mail
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:11 am      Post subject:

For Cynthia: This marriage registry is for an Antoni Zolnierzak, son of Marcin and Anna. Is it one you want translated?
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:22 am      Post subject:

For Zack:

Your alegata: The one is headed in Russian, but the body of the text is in Polish, so please have Elzbieta look at it. the heading is:

Clerk of Civil Registry of Non-Christian Confessions, parish of Ilza. By this we declare that in the register of that parish is located the following register of birth: Register of Birth:

And the ending is the verification/certification: This is a true extract from the local registry book, certified with the application of my signature and application of the State Seal in certification. P. [??] 5/17 June, 1877.

-#-

[Notation in Hebrew]
Page 63

State tax stamp applied 4 August 1899

Clerk of Registry of Civil Acts of Non-Christian Confessions, Zambrow synagog district, by this declares that in the registry books of civil acts of this district is located the following Registry [Act] of Birth:

Zambrow
No. 57

It happened in the posad [suburb] of Zambrow on 27 February/10 March, 1880, at 9:00 AM. Appeared Jew Berko Mendel Dawidowicz [son of David] Reigensberg [?], marchant, age 29, residing in the posad of Zambrow, in the presence of witnesses Israel Tsebalmat [spelling?], age 44, and Symka Rjarap [??], 54, both scholars residing in the posad of Zambrow,

[page break]

and presented us with a male child [not an infant, but a small boy], declaring that he was born here in Zambrow on 18/30 August, 1877, at 5:00 AM of his legal wife Szata [?] Mindla [maiden name not at all clear, but here are a few guesses: Challo_p? Chalmo_p? The O before the blank could also be a u or the Polish ó.], age 25. The child was given the names of Jankel Adon [Not sure of the second letter]. The delay in presenting the child was explained by the father's illness. This act read aloud and signed by the witnesses, but the father is illiterate.

Israel Cybeltan [?]
Szymon Rjarat [?] [In Hebrew]
Clerk of Civil Acts [illegible]

[Page break]

Jewish District, authenticated/certified as a true extract with application of signature and stamp in certification. [Illegible], 1895

Clerk of Civil acts, Ilza congregation [illegible]

-#-

Act No. 8
Srul Frochtman of Piaski

It came to pass in the city of Piaski on 10/22 February 1869, at 9:00 AM. Appeared in person Leib Hersz Wajsman, scholar, age 54, shopkeeper, age 44, both residing in the local city of Piaski, and declared that yesterday at 3:00 AM died Srul Frochtman, age 75, son of deceased Beni and Czarna Frochtman. He leaves behind his widowed wife Czarna, maiden name Zuker. Testimony of the eyewitnesses to the death of Srul Frochtman verified. This act read and signed by us.

Mordka Katz
Leib Hersz Wajsman [Hebrew]

Registrar of civil acts. Boleslaw [illegible]
mcdonald0517

Post Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:45 am      Post subject:

Staripolak64 wrote:
For Cynthia: This marriage registry is for an Antoni Zolnierzak, son of Marcin and Anna. Is it one you want translated?

Yes, please translate entirely. At first i thought this was the marriage of a son (Antoni Jr.) of my great grandfather. Now that you gave me the parents names it may actually be a second marriage for my great-grandfather.

I will know more when I have the full translation.

Thank you, and I hope you are well!
Cynthia
Send e-mail
ccv

Post Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:28 pm      Post subject:

Hi
Hope that you are well.

Thanks to Gilberto when he provided the links to the transcription project, I found a birth record for someone that is very important to me and I was able to translate most of it except for the father's occupation. Also, I found a record for the brother's birth and the birth was announced in Church by someone other than the father. The attachment called Occupation2 is her occupation.

I would appreciate any help that you can provide. Thank you much.
Valerie

Occupation2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.72 KB

Occupation2.jpg

Occupation.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.95 KB
 Viewed:  12669 Time(s)

Occupation.jpg

mcdonald0517

Post Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:23 pm      Post subject: request to translate marriage record for Jan Lelinski

Hello,

Yes, I found another family record! This is the first marriage of my G-grandfather Jan Lelinski to Paulina Kryger.
I would appreciate a translation when you have the time.

With appreciation for all that you do,
Cynthia

Jan Lelinski-Paulina Kryger Marriage record single.jpg
 Description:
Marriage record for Jan lelinski-Paulina Kryger
 Filesize:  201.78 KB

Jan Lelinski-Paulina Kryger Marriage record single.jpg

Send e-mail
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:06 pm      Post subject:

For Valerie:

Occupation #1 is "day laborer."

Occupation #2 is "wife of a servant."
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:00 am      Post subject:

Two marriages in Wejdo:

No. 1
Wejdo

It came to pass in the village of Lysa [?] on 7/19 January, 1891, at 10:00 AM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Walenty Nosek, 50, and Szczepan Nosek, 30, both farmers residing in the village of Wejdo, that concluded today was the religious marital union between ROCH KANIA, single, private of the 70th Infantry Batallion, discharged to the reserves, son of the deceased Stanislaw and the living Anna, maiden name Bogdanska, Kania, legal marriage, born and residing with his mother on the farm in the village of Wejdo, age 36 years, and ANNA KRAWCZYK, widow after the death of her husband Franciszek Krawczyk, who died in the village of Wejdo on February 23/March 7, 1890, daughter of Jozef and the deceased Julianna, maiden name Jachimczyk, Mrowka, legal marriage, born in the village of Wolnow [?], Mysziniec parish, and residing on the farm in the village of Wejdo, age 35. The marriage was preceded by the publication of the banns of marriage in the local parish church on 23 December last year/4 January this year, 30 December last year/11 January this year, and 6/18 January this year. The newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial contract. The rite of marriage was concluded by Fr. Ludwik Koncki, administrator of Lysa parish. This act read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses, and signed only by me. Rector of Lysa parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. L. Koncki.

-#-

No. 31
Wejdo

It came to pass in the village of Lysa on April 12/24, 1894, at 4:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Roch Kania, age 38, and Tomasz Krawczyk, age 50, farmers residing in the village of Wejdo, that concluded today was the religious marital union between STANISLAW KANIA, single, son of deceased Stanislaw and Anna, maiden name Bogdanska, Kania, legal marriage, born and residing with his mother on the farm in the village of Wejdo, age 29 years, and MARIANNA KRAWCZYK, single, daughter of deceased Franciszek and the living Anna, maiden name Mrowka, Krawczyk, legal marriage, born and residing with her mother at the farm in the village of Wejdo, age 17 years. The marriage was preceded by the publication of the banns of marriage, published in the local Lysa parish church on 20 March/1 April, 27 March/8 April, and 3/15 April of this year. The newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial agreement. Permission to marry was given orally by the bride's mother. The rite of marriage was concluded by Fr. Ludwik Koncki, administrator of Lysa parish. This act read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by me. Admistrator of Lysa parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Ludwik Koncki.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 126 of 238

Jump to: