PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author

Replies: 61

Post Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:18 am      Post subject: Thank you Ryszard and Elzbieta for your help!

Thank you Ryszard for your translation of Bronislawa Wykowska's marriage record! And thank you Elzbieta for the town names. I really appreciate all you both do for all of us here. I have been researching this family in hopes of finding the exact connection between Adam Wykowski (Bronislawa's father) and Stanislaw Wykowski (my great-grandmother's father). So far, I have found them in each other's records and I think they are brothers, but I still do not have proof of that.

Also, while looking around on the internet and Polish websites, I found that Wścieklice was named for the local hellcat. I suppose that would go with the entymology Elzbieta noted as from furious.

Thanks again!

Beth
EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 370

Post Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:52 pm      Post subject:

Please translate this birth record for Walerjan Kacprzynski, from 1899, Wasewo. No. 173 and marriage record for his parents, No. 43.

Many thanks!

Kacprzynski, Franciszek marriage Wasewo, 1890.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  920.03 KB
 Viewed:  8127 Time(s)

Kacprzynski, Franciszek marriage Wasewo, 1890.jpg

Kacprzynski, Walerjan, birth Wasewo No. 173 so Franciszek 1899.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  929.18 KB

Kacprzynski, Walerjan, birth Wasewo No. 173 so Franciszek 1899.jpg

wynngen

Replies: 60

Post Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:53 pm      Post subject: Marriage record of B Richert and L Bonkowski 1879

Ryszard

Thank you so much for all the translations of all the Richert family records.

2 things - on the record for Berta - is it possible she was born in 1883? She was my grandmother and this is the year she said she was born. It is interesting that she listed her birthdate as 13 November, which is the day she was baptized.

The two attachments are the marriage record of my great grandparents. I did it in two files since the record covered the whole large page. I do hope this identifies Bart...'s parents and where he was born.

Wynn

B Richert L Bonkowska marriage 1879 2a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.77 MB

B Richert L Bonkowska marriage 1879 2a.jpg

B Richert L Bonkowska marriage 1879 1a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.76 MB

B Richert L Bonkowska marriage 1879 1a.jpg

harufam

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:15 pm      Post subject:

Ryszard,

Would you be kind enough to translate this death certificate for Eugenia Zonak? I am most interested in what it can tell be about her parents (Charubins) - Thank you for this important work that you do.

Chuck
(Czeslaw Boleslaw Charubin)

EUGENIA ZONAK DEATH CERT.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  202.51 KB

EUGENIA ZONAK DEATH CERT.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:28 pm      Post subject:

For Wynn:

Yes, the year of Berta/Bertha's birth should be 1883. Sorry about misreading the text.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:43 pm      Post subject:

Three more for Wynn:

No. 178
Jasien

It came to pass in Lipno, July 13/25, 1894, at 6:00 PM. Appeared Bartolomej Richert/Riechert, day laborer in Jasien, age 67, in the presence of Ivan/Jan Rossol 49, and Ivan/Jan Klempner, 39, farmers from Jasien, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born there this July 10/22 at 3:00 AM of his legal wife Ludowika nee Bonkowska/Bąkowska, age 36. At holy baptism today, the child was named ALWINA. Godparents were the first witness and Anna Klempner. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed by me. Pastor [?]

-#-

No. 30
Jasien

It came to pass in Lipno on January 12/24, 1886, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Bartolomej Richert/Riechert, farmer from Jasien, age 56, in the presence of Bartolomej Frelke, 40, and Jan Rossol, 48, farmers from Jasien, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born on 5/17 January of this year at 8:00 AM of his legal wife Ludowika nee Bonkowska/Bąkowska, age 2_ [unclear]. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was named OTTILIA. Godparents were the first witness and Wilhelmina Steingreber. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Pastor [?].

-#-

No. 210
Jasien

It came to pass in Lipno on 9/21 September, 1882, at 11:00 AM. Appeared Bartolomej Richert/Richert, farmer residing in Jasien, 50, in the presence of Franz Plets/Plec/Pletz?, 60, and Jan Rossol, 3_[unclear], farmers residing in Jasien, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born there on29 June/10 July of this year at 10:00 PM of his legal wife Ludowika Bonkowska/Bąkowska, age 24. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was named ADOLF. Godparents were the above witnesses and Florentina Klempner. This act of registry was delayed because of the illness of the declarant. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Pastor Henryk Bar.
beskarupa

Replies: 61

Post Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:42 am      Post subject: Please translate this marriage record for AlexanderWykowski

Ryszard,

I need help translating this record for the marriage of Alexander Wykowski. I think he is the uncle of Bronislawa Wykowski, whose marriage record you recently translated for me. I am still trying to find clues that will lead me to my great-grandmother's records in Poland. I think this is her great uncle. Thanks so much for all your help!

Beth Skarupa

26.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.05 MB

26.jpg

Pennst411

Replies: 68

Post Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:45 pm      Post subject: Adam Rutka death record

Ryszard,

Thank you for the previous translation. Would it be possible to have this death record translated? I didn't want to add both at once.

Many thanks,

Steve

Adam Rutka death record (d 1905) #52.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  479.91 KB

Adam Rutka death record (d 1905) #52.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:41 pm      Post subject:

Jelinek from Lodz:

No. 1457

It came to pass in Lodz on September 23/October 7, 1882, at 5:00 PM. Appeared Paul Jelinek, local blacksmith, age 26, in the presence of Franz Trautman, fuller, age 40, and Juliusz Miller, watchman [?], age 31, both local residents, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Lodz on September 11/23 of this year at 3:00 PM of his legal wife Regina nee Trautmann, age 23. At holy baptism today, the child was named JADWIGA. Godparents were the above witnesses and Anna Forster. This act read and signed [correction added by pastor: ...as below, the others are illiterate.]. Pastor [illegible]

Trautman, Franz
Juliusz Miller

-#-

No. 1047

It came to pass in Lodz, parish of St John, on 16/28 November, 1894, at 10:00 AM. Appeared Pawel Jelinek, blacksmith, age 38, and Pawel Sauer, [occupation unclear], age 33, both local residents, and declared that yesterday at 4:00 PM, died HUGO JELINEK, born and residing in Lodz with his parents, age 8 months, son of the first witness and his legal wife Regina nee Trautman. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Hugo Jelinek verified. This act read and signed as below. Pastor [illegible]

Paul Jelinek
Paul Sauer

-#-

No. 549

It came to pass in Lodz, parish of St. John, 2/14 May, 1894, at 4:00 PM. Appeared Paul Jelinek, local blacksmith, age 37, in the presence of Adolf Miller, master fabric maker, age 43, and Jozef Trautman, weaver _1 years of age, local residents, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born at his home in Lodz on 10/22 March of this year at 11:00 PM of his legal wife Regina nee Trautmann, 37. At holy baptism today, the child was named HUGO. Godparents were the first witness and Anna Forster. The delay to register was caused by illness. This act read and signed as below. Pastor and registrar F. Szmid.

Paul Jelinek/Jelionek
A. Miller
Jozef Trautmann

-#-

No. 637

It came to pass in Lodz, parish of St. John on 5/17 June, 1888 [?], at 5:00 PM. Appeared Paul Jelinek, local blacksmith, in the presence of witnesses Heinrich Forster, spinner, age 55, and Karl Jelinek, smith, age 26, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Lodz on 16/28 April of this year at 3:00 AM of his legal wife Regina nee Trautman, age 30. At holy baptism today, the child was named HELENA. Godparents were the first witness and Maria [illegible] nee [illegible]. Act delayed because of illness. Read and signed as below. Pastor [illegible]

Paul Jelinek
Heinrich Forster
Karl Jelinek

-#-

No. 1084

It came to pass in Lodz, parish of St. John, on 21 September/3 October, 1891, at 6:00 PM. Appeared Paul Jelinek, local blacksmith, [age unclear], in the presencde of Heinrich Forster, spinner, age 54, and Franz Trautmann, [occupation unclear]. age 50 [?], local residents, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born at his residence in Lodz on 24 August/2 September of this year at 10:00 PM of his legal wife [Note: incorrect letters stricken] Regina nee Trautmann, age 33. At holy baptism today, the child was named FRANZ/FRANCISZEK. Godparents were the above first witness and [unclear first name] Wolfart [?]. This act read and signed as below. Pastor Deacon Schmidt.

Paul Jelinek
Heinrich Forster
Franz Trautmann
zack

Replies: 449

Post Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:04 am      Post subject: Mecharowsky

Ryszard
Thank you very much for all the translations of family records.
Zack

MECHAROWSKY AJZYK.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  712.62 KB

MECHAROWSKY AJZYK.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:53 pm      Post subject:

For Wynn:

No. 34

It came to pass in the city of Lipno on 8/20 July, 1879, at 5:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Karl Mitz, brother of the groom, age 42, and David [spelled here as Rolost?], age 35, both farmers residing in Lonka, that concluded today was the religious marital union between EDUARD/EDWARD MITZ, laborer residing in Lonka, widower after the death there on 27 November/9 December of last year of Anna Julianna nee Fuss, he is the son of deceased farmer Jacob Mitz and his wife Christina nee Teske; he was born in Lonka, of the Evangelical Augsburg confession, age 28 years; and AUGUSTA WILHELMINA BUCZKOWSKA, daughter of farmer Bogumil [Gottlieb] Buczkowski and his legal wife Katarzyna nee Mantei, she was born in Lonka, of the Evangelical-Augsburg confession, age 16 and 1/2 years, residing in Lonka with her parents. The marriage was preceded by the publication of the banns, proclaimed in the local church on Sunday, 24 June/6 July of this year, and the two succeeding Sundays. Permission for the bride to marry was given orally and personally to the attendees before the ceremony by her father. The newlyweds declared that no prenuptial agreement had been concluded between them. This act was read to the newlyweds, witnesses, and father, but signed only by [corrections made by pastor, one word stricken, and the word "second" added] the second witness and father of the bride.

Karol Mitz
David Rilat [?]
Gottlieb Buczkowski

Pastor Henryk Bar
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:02 pm      Post subject:

For Zack:

The Daf-Ed list is the formal request for addition of a deceased person's name to the rolls of the Yad Vashem permanent memory list of those Jews who perished at the hands of the Nazis and who were heroes of the resistance. In this case, the request is for:

Jakob Eidelstein
single male, born approximately 1912,
in Olewsk/Olevsk, Zhitomir oblast, Ukraine
Mother: Chawa
Father: Szmul
no wife
Resided in Izmailowo, Moscow district/city
Died: at the front

Request filed by Emma Getselewa/Hecelewa/Gecel/Hecel, niece of the deceased
Her address: 80300 city of Ofakim, Herzog Street, bldg 1122, apartment 2
Request filed on 11 June, 1993, signed: Gecel.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:15 pm      Post subject:

For Zack:

It came to pass in the city of Szydlowiec on 22 May/3 June, 1869, at 4:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Herszek Fuchs, age 71, and Faiwel Mendelbaum, age 68, scholars residing in the city of Szydlowiec, that concluded today was the religious marital union between HILEL/HILLEL JOSEK HONIGMAN, single, age 20, laborer residing in the city of Szydlowiec, son of the deceased Motel and Chai Necha Honigman, legal marriage, and SZEJWA BACIA MAJOWKA, single, age 20, daughter of Lejzar and Rywka Necha Majowka, legal marriage, residing in Szydlowiec, she resides with her parents. This marriage was preceded by the announcement of the banns in the local synagog on 3/15, 10/22, and 17/29 of May of this year. Permission for the marriage was announced orally to the attendees prior to the ceremony by the parents of the bride. The newlyweds declared that no prenuptial agreement had been concluded. The ceremony was concluded by the rabbi of the city of Szydlowiec, Judka Malin. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed as below.

Judka Malin
Hersz Fuchs
Burgomeister, clerk of registry of civil acts, Samczynski [?]
wynngen

Replies: 60

Post Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:16 pm      Post subject: Marriage record

Ryszard
Thank you for the translation. Unfortunately, I was sent the incorrect marriage record from the Lutheran Archives in Berlin. These are not my great-grandparents. I didn't think the names looked correct from my limited ability to read these.

I will have to contact them again and ask for the correct document.

Wynn
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:20 pm      Post subject:

For Steve:

No. 52
Miestkowiec Szczucin [Mystkowiec?]

It came to pass in the village of Pniewo on February 22/March 7, 1905, at 10:00 AM. Appeared in person Stanislaw Sienkowski, age 40, and Karl Ickewicz [?], age 47, farmers residing in Mystkowiec Szczucin, and declared that February 19/March 4 of this year at 10:00 PM in the village of Mystkowiec Szczucin died ADAM RUTKA, morganic farmer, age 67, son of the deceased Jan/Johann and Juliana Jana [?] nee Inkia_ _ [?] Rutka, legal marriage. He leaves behind his widowed wife Marianna nee Sitek [?]. Eyewitness testimony of the death of Adam Rutka verified. This act read to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by me, Administrator of Pniewo parish, clerk of registry of civil acts. Fr. Antoni [?] Wolynski.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 146 of 238

Jump to: