PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 173

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:27 am      Post subject:

Polinski Jan.JPEG
Szalonki No.114 – Działo się we wsi Byczyna pierwszego / trzynastego października tysiąc osiemset dziewięćdziesiątego piątego roku (01/13 october 1895) o godzinie pierwszej po południu. Stawił się osobiście Franciszek Poliński, służący mieszkający we wsi Szalonki, lat czterdzieści cztery mający, w towarzystwie Józefa Zawadzkiego lat sześćdziesiąt siedem i Michała Gnyszka (?) lat pięćdziesiąt jedem mających, rolników żyjących we wsi Byczyn i okazali dziecko płci męskiej oświadczając, że urodziło się we wsi Szalonki dwudziestego siódmego września / dziewiątego października tego roku o godzinie jedenastej wieczorem z jego prawowitej żony Anny z domu Dronżek (Anna Drążek) lat trzydzieści mającej. Dziecku temu na chrzcie świętym odbytym w tym czasie przez Nas dano imię JAN a jego chrzestnymi byli Antoni Spychalski i Małgorzata Działok (?). Akt ten stawającemu i świadkom przeczytany i przez Nas tylko podpisany został.
(-) ksiądz Alojzy Gubgat (?), urzędnik Byczyńskiej gminy utrzymujący akty stanu cywilnego.

Szalonki No.114 - Took place in the village Byczyna first / thirteenth October, eighteen hundred and ninety-five (01/13 October 1895) about one o'clock.
Appear in person Poliński Francis, servant living in the village Szalonki, age of forty four, in the company of Joseph Zawadzki years sixty-seven and Michael Gnyszka (?) years fifty-one having, both farmers living in the village Byczyna and proved to be a male child declaring, that were born in the village Szalonki twenty-seventh of September / the ninth of October this year, at eleven o'clock in the evening of his lawful wife Anne of the house Dronżek (Anna Drążek) having thirty years. This child was baptized at the end of your time by us was given the name John and his godparents were Anthony Spychalski and Margaret Działok (?). This act stawającemu (the child's father) and witnesses read and signed by us just stayed.

(-) Father Aloysius Gubgat (?), An official of the municipality Byczyński continuing acts of civil status.

Don

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:42 am      Post subject:

Jozef,
Thank you so very much for the translation. I have searched for this record in Osieciny because my father said this is where he was from. If you remember no records were found.
Other villages found nothing. My father died when I was very young so I couldn't ask him about his life in Poland. Thanks to you and a kind lady in the diocese office in Byczyna, I now know of my grandparents, and the other 4 uncles I never knew I had.
Thank you again,
Don
Rosaletta

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:46 pm      Post subject: Birth Certificates Needs Translation

Birth Certificates Below

birth1.pgajda.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  914.37 KB
 Viewed:  10387 Time(s)

birth1.pgajda.gif

birth1.mgajda.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  897.49 KB

birth1.mgajda.gif

Rosaletta

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:59 pm      Post subject: More Birth Certificates

Here are two more birth certificates with a marriage certificate.

marriage1.mgajda.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  858.09 KB

marriage1.mgajda.gif

birth.tcichy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.99 MB

birth.tcichy.jpg

birth1.lgajda.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  818.71 KB

birth1.lgajda.gif

jozefs
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:03 pm      Post subject: To Rosaletta

birth1.pgajda.gif

Akt urodzenia No: 87
- urodzony: Piotr Gajda,
- data i miejsce urodzenia: 01 lipca 1861, wieś Szablaki,
- rodzice: Jakub Gajda, 35 lat, gospodarz, i jego żona Anna z domu Malczyk 25 lat,
- świadek urodzenia: Franciszek Sowiński 38 lat i Jakub Gajda 40 lat, obaj gospodarze w wsi Szablaki zamieszkali,
- data i miejsce chrztu: 07 lipca 1861, parafia Turośl,
- rodzice chrzestni: Franciszek Sowiński i Rozalia Gajda.

Birth Certificate No.: 87
- Born: Piotr Gajda,
- Date and place of birth: 01 July 1861 (1851?), the village Szablaki,
- Parents: James Gajda, 35 years old, farmer, and his wife Anna nee Malczyk 25 years old,
- The witness of birth: Francis Sowinski 38 years and James Gajda 40 years old, both farmers in the village Szablaki lived,
- Date and place of Baptism: July 7, 1861 (1851?), the parish Turośl,
- Godparents: Francis Sowinski and Rozalia Gajda.

jozefs
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:37 pm      Post subject: To Rosaletta

http://maps.google.pl/maps?saddr=Szablaki&daddr=Nowa+Ruda,+Podlaskie+to:Turo%C5%9Bl+to:Charubin&hl=pl&ie=UTF8&ll=53.3907,21.73233&spn=0.139634,0.363922&sll=53.389471,21.805801&sspn=0.139638,0.363922&geocode=FfhRLwMdsGdMASl56SglcR8eRzHwP2RDhgKDMQ%3BFRQHLwMdP1BLASmruWNiwh4eRzE4rltKgUr8nQ%3BFQSiLgMd44lLASmluiY1wRgeRzHN86KPGd128w%3BFSbwLQMdvc1KASnr-OzEORgeRzF_jb0-nWiUdA&oq=Charubin&t=h&dirflg=w&mra=ltm&z=11

birth1.mgajda.gif

Akt urodzenia No: 185

- urodzony: Katarzyna Gajda, girl
- data i miejsce urodzenia: 26 listopada 1885, wieś Szablaki,
- rodzice: Jakub Gajda, rolnik we wsi Szablaki, 30 lat , i jego żona Anna z domu Malczyk 23 lat,
- świadek urodzenia: Ignacy Duda lat 30 i Ignacy Gajda lat 28, obaj rolnicy w wsi Szablaki,
- data i miejsce chrztu: 29 listopada 1885, Parafia Turośl,
- rodzice chrzestni: Jan Bazelski (?) i Rozalia Bazelski (?)

Birth Certificate No.: 185
- Born: Catherine Gajda, girl
- Date and place of birth: 26 November 1885, the village Szablaki,
- Parents: James Gajda, a farmer in the village Szablaki, 30 years, and his wife Anna, nee Malczyk 23 years,
- The witness of Birth: Ignatius Duda 30 years and Ignatius Gajda 28 years, both farmers in the village Szablaki,
- Date and place of Baptism: November 29, 1885, Parish Turośl,
- Godparents: John Bazelski (?) and Rozalia Bazelski (?)

= = - = = - = =
marriage1.mgajda.gif
Akt małżeństwa No: 25, Szablaki i Nowa Ruda

- kiedy i gdzie: 13 luty 1888, godzina 3 po południu, Parafia Turośl,
- pan młody: Mikołaj Gajda, kawaler, 25 lat, syn Jakuba i zmarłej Anny z domu Malczyk małżonków Gajda, rolników, urodzony i mieszkający przy ojcu we wsi Szablaki,
- panna młoda: Małgorzata (?) Sztachelek, panna, 22 lat, córka Józefa i Katarzyny z domu Tobaj (?) małżonków Sztachelek, rolników, urodzona i mieszkająca przy rodzicach we wsi Nowa Ruda
- świadek: Ignacy Gajda 40 lat, we wsi Charubin mieszkający i Franciszek Sztachelek (?) 30 lat, we wsi Nowa Ruda mieszkający, obaj rolnicy.

Marriage No: 25, Szablaki and Nowa Ruda
- When and where: February 13, 1888, at 3 pm, Parish Turośl,

- Groom: Nicholas Gajda, bachelor, 25 years old, son of farmers James and deceased Anna nee Malczyk spouses Gajda, born and lived with his father in the village Szablaki,

- Bride: Margaret (?) Sztachelek, Miss, 22 years old, daughter of farmers Joseph and Catherine nee Tobaj (?) spouses Sztachelek, born and lives with her parents in the village of Nowa Ruda,

- Witness: Ignatius Gajda 40 years, living in the village Charubin and Francis Sztachelek 30 years, in the village of Nowa Ruda lived, both farmers

== - == - == - ==
birth.tcichy.jpg

Akt urodzenia No: 213
- urodzony: Teofil Cichy, chłopiec,
- data i miejsce urodzenia: 16 listopad 1889, godzina 9 po południu, wieś Pieklik,
- rodzice: Józef Cichy, 30 lat, rolnik żyjący we wsi Pieklik i jego żona Franciszka z domu Siwik ?, 23 lat, małżonkowie Cichy
- świadek urodzenia: Jakub Cichy 40 lat, i Jan Bonczek (Bączek) 30 lat, obaj rolnicy mieszkający we wsi Pieklik,
- data i miejsce chrztu: 17 listopad 1889, godzina 1 po południu, Parafia Turośl,
- rodzice chrzestni: Wojciech Cichy i Teofila Cichy.

Birth Certificate No.: 213
- Born: Theophil Cichy, boy,
- Date and place of birth 16 November 1889, at 9 p.m., in the village Pieklik,
- Parents: Joseph Cichy, 30 years old, a farmer living in the village Pieklik and his wife Francis nee Siwik married Cichy , 23 years old,
- The witness of birth: James Silent 40 years old, and John Bonczek (Bączek) 30 years old, both farmers living in the village Pieklik,
- Date and place of Baptism: November 17, 1889, at 1 pm, Parish Turośl,
- Godparents: Wojciech Cichy and Theophila Cichy.

== - == - == - ==
birth1.lgajda.gif
Akt urodzenia No: 59, Szablaki
- urodzony: Leopold Gajda, chłopiec
- data i miejsce urodzenia: 4 kwietnia 1865, godzina 2 po południu, we wsi Szablaki,
- rodzice: Jakub Gajda 30 lat, gospodarz we wsi Szablaki zamieszkały i jego żona Anna Gajda z domu Malczyk 26 lat,
- świadek urodzenia: Ludwik Gajda, 26 lat, i Michał Pieloch 30 lat, obaj gospodarze mieszkający we wsi Szablaki,
- data i miejsce chrztu: 9 kwietnia 1865, godzina 3 po południu, Parafia Turośl,
- rodzice chrzestni: Jakub Gajda i Anna Duda

Birth Certificate No: 59, Szablaki
- Born: Leopold Gajda, boy
- Date and place of birth: April 4, 1865, at 2 p.m., in the village Szablaki,
- Parents: James Gajda 30 years old, farmer living in the village Szablaki and his wife, Anna Gajda nee Malczyk 26 years old,
- The witness of birth: Louis Gajda, 26 years old, and Michael Pieloch 30 years old, both farmers living in the village Szablaki,
- Date and place of Baptism: April 9, 1865, at 3 p.m., Parish Turośl,
- Godparents: Jakub Gajda and Anna Duda

Rosaletta

Post Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 pm      Post subject:

Thank you so much, Jozefs! Very Happy
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:09 am      Post subject:

Dear People,

Because of cataracts in both eyes, I can no longer see well enough to translate the Russian-language records from Poland. I have thoroughly enjoyed doing the translations, and I hope I have been able to help some of you. Surgery may allow me to return to translating, but I will not know for several months.

Again, Thank you all!
Richard Rye
staripolak64
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:29 am      Post subject:

Richard,

For more than two and a half years you have helped dozens of us translating hundreds of old Russian (as well as Polish) language records of our ancestors. Thanks to your expertise and generosity to share it with others you helped us to uncover so many details and provided moving discoveries about lives of our forefathers.

THANK YOU ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND, I THINK, DOZENS OF OUR MEMBERS Exclamation

I wish you safe and successful surgery and quick recovery for you to be able again see sharply not only the old handwriting.

I hope to see you back in our Forum soon Exclamation
Send e-mail
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:40 am      Post subject:

Richard,

I do join Zenon in all his words.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
jackiewisniewski

Replies: 51

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:26 am      Post subject: Help with Latin translation?

I'm SO excited!! This is my first Polish baptism record! It's for my great-grandfather Jozef Wisniewski. The problem is - while I purchased oodles of books from the PGSA to help with translation in preparation for this, they're all buried in my storage unit since I'm in between moves Sad Would any of you be willing to translate this record? I would be eternally grateful Smile

Jackie

JozefWbirth1887.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  91.31 KB

JozefWbirth1887.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:21 pm      Post subject:

Jackie,

it is not Latim; it's russian. Only thing I can see is that parents were Walenty and Maryanna.
Gilberto
Send e-mail
jozefs
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:26 pm      Post subject: Re: Help with Latin translation?

jackiewisniewski wrote:
Would any of you be willing to translate this record?

Akt urodzenia No: 7/1887
- urodzony: Józef Wiśniewski, chłopiec
- data i miejsce urodzenia: 24 lutego 1887, godzina 7 rano, wieś Gostuń,
- rodzice: Walenty Wiśniewski robotnik 28 lat stary i jego żona Marianna z domu Kamińska 28 lat stara,
- świadek urodzenia: Andrzej Kaszewski 60 lat stary i Wojciech Kamiński 50 lat stary, obaj robotnicy żyjący we wsi Giewartów
- data i miejsce chrztu: 22 lutego 1887, godzina 1 w południe, Parafia Giewartów
- rodzice chrzestni: Józef Wiśniewski i Helena Wiśniewska

Birth Certificate No: 7/1887
- Born: Joseph Wisniewski, boy
- Date and place of birth: February 24, 1887, at 7 am, the village Gostuń,
- Parents: Valentine Wisniewski laborer 28 years old and his wife Marianna nee Kaminska 28 years old,
- The witness of Birth: Andrew Kaszewski 60 years old and Wojciech Kaminski 50 years old, both laborers living in the village Giewartów
- Date and place of Baptism: 22 February 1887, at 1 pm, Parish Giewartów
- Godparents: Joseph Wisniewski and Helena Wisniewska

jackiewisniewski

Replies: 51

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:02 pm      Post subject:

Jozefs you are AWESOME!!! Thank you SO so much!!! I feel so dumb, I can't believe I didn't realize the record was in Cyrillic rather than Latin! Might I trouble you to ask if you could translate one other record for me? It is the birth record for my great grand uncle Stanislaw Wisniewski, Jozef's brother. I would be very grateful Smile)

Stanislaw1873birth.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Stanislaw1873birth.pdf
 Filesize:  600.25 KB
 Downloaded:  542 Time(s)

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
jozefs
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:20 pm      Post subject:

Akt urodzenia No: 24/1883
- urodzony: Stanisław Wiśniewski, chłopiec
- data i miejsce urodzenia: 12 kwietnia 1883, at 3 pm, wieś Gostuń,
- rodzice: Walenty Wiśniewski robotnik 25 lat stary i jego żona Marianna z domu Kamińska 28 lat stara,
- świadek urodzenia: Andrzej Nowakowski 50 lat stary i Andrzej Kaszewski 60 lat stary, obaj robotnicy żyjący we wsi Giewartów,
- data i miejsce chrztu: 15 kwietnia 1883, at 1 pm, Parafia Giewartów,
- rodzice chrzestni: Józef Wiśniewski i Franciszka Pietruszewska

Birth Certificate No: 24/1883
- Born: Stanislaw Wisniewski, boy
- Date and place of birth: April 12, 1883, at 3 pm, village Gostuń,
- Parents: Valentine Wisniewski worker 25 years old and his wife Marianna nee Kaminska 28 years old,
- The witness of Birth: Andrzej Nowakowski 50 years old and Andrew Kaszewski 60 years old, both laborers living in the village Giewartów,
- Date and place of Baptism: April 15, 1883, at 1 pm, Parish Giewartów,
- Godparents: Joseph Wisniewski and Franciszka Pietruszewska

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 18 of 238

Jump to: