PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 174, 175, 176 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author

Replies: 90

Post Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:29 pm      Post subject:

Hello,
I have attached two more for translation. Your help is always appreciated.
Katherine

1905 #127 Stanislaw Ropiak b..JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  176.79 KB
 Viewed:  8944 Time(s)

1905 #127 Stanislaw Ropiak b..JPG

1907 #294 Franciszek Ropiak b..JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  201.1 KB

1907 #294 Franciszek Ropiak b..JPG

Send e-mail
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:06 pm      Post subject:

Two for Katherine:

No. 127
Mysziniec Stary

It came to pass in the posad [suburb] of Mysziniec on 13/26 March, 1905, at 1:00 PM. Appeared in person Franciszek Ropiak, 45, farmer from the village of Mysziniec Stary, in the presence of Jan Janowski, 35, and Stanislaw Brzostek [?], 35, both farmers from Mysziniec Stary, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in the village of Mysziniec Stary yesterday at 6:00 AM of his legal wife Maryanna nee Golas, age 38. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Wladyslaw Guzowski, the child was named STANISLAW. Godparents were Narciz [Narcis?] Brodzik [or Brodzin?] and his wife Ewa. This act read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Administrator of Mysziniec parish, registrar of civil acts. Father Fr. Karwacki

-#-

Please have Elzbieta check the Polish margin notation on this one, which I believe is a marriage announcement.

No. 294

Mysziniec Stary

It came to pass in the posad [suburb] of Mysziniec on 15/28 July, 1907, at 1:00 PM. Appeared in person Franciszek Ropiak, 47, farmer from the village of Mysziniec Stary, in the presence of Ignacy Grondzin [or Grądzin or Grądzik], 40, and Franciszek Jakowski [or Janowski], 50, farmers from the village of Mysziniec Stary, [correction in margin, signed by Fr. Karwacki: ...and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born] yesterday at 2:00 PM of his legal wife Maryanna nee Golas, age 40. At holy baptism today [this clause: "at 3:00 PM," stricken as unnecessary and signed by Fr. Karwacki] concluded by Fr. Walenty Mronkowski, the child was named FRANCISZEK. Godparents were Franciszek Olender and his wife Maryanna. This act read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by us. Administrator of Mysziniec parish, registrar of civil acts, Father Fr. Karwacki
khill1881

Post Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:15 pm      Post subject:

Ryszard,
Thank you very much for your help with these records.
Katherine
Send e-mail
Marco Miranda

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:06 pm      Post subject:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by Marco Miranda on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:12 am      Post subject:

Staripolak64 wrote:

-#-

Please have Elzbieta check the Polish margin notation on this one, which I believe is a marriage announcement.

No. 294

Mysziniec Stary

It came to pass in the posad [suburb] of Mysziniec on 15/28 July, 1907, at 1:00 PM. Appeared in person Franciszek Ropiak, 47, farmer from the village of Mysziniec Stary, in the presence of Ignacy Grondzin [or Grądzin or Grądzik], 40, and Franciszek Jakowski [or Janowski], 50, farmers from the village of Mysziniec Stary, [correction in margin, signed by Fr. Karwacki: ...and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born] yesterday at 2:00 PM of his legal wife Maryanna nee Golas, age 40. At holy baptism today [this clause: "at 3:00 PM," stricken as unnecessary and signed by Fr. Karwacki] concluded by Fr. Walenty Mronkowski, the child was named FRANCISZEK. Godparents were Franciszek Olender and his wife Maryanna. This act read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by us. Administrator of Mysziniec parish, registrar of civil acts, Father Fr. Karwacki

Katherine,

The margin notation on this birth certificate, says:

Dnia 16.X.1928 poslubil w Czarni Marjanne Krajza. Swiadcze (signature)
// On 16 October 1928 [Franciszek Ropiak, born 27 July 1907 in Myszyniec Stary] married, in Czarnia, Marjanna Krajza. I certify (signature).

Best,
Elzbieta
khill1881

Post Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:29 pm      Post subject:

Elzbieta,
My goodness, you helped before I had a chance to ask!
Thank you,
Katherine
Send e-mail
Pennst411

Replies: 68

Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:22 am      Post subject: Marian Śledzianowski and Weronika Paprocka marriage record

Hello,

Would it be possible to have this marriage record for Marian Śledzianowski and Weronika Paprocka translated? Thanks in advance for the help!

Steve

Marian Śledzianowski and Weronika Paprocka marriage record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.65 MB

Marian Śledzianowski and Weronika Paprocka marriage record.jpg

Marco Miranda

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:43 am      Post subject:

[quote="Marco Miranda"]Hello
I need to translate the attached certificate of the Ukrainian language to the English language.
thank you very much

Marco MIranda[/quote]
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:47 am      Post subject:

Marco Miranda wrote:
Hello
I need to translate the attached certificate of the Ukrainian language to the English language.
thank you very much

Marco MIranda

Did you read my direct message to you? I posted it on April 23.

Best,
Elzbieta
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:03 pm      Post subject:

For Steve:

No. 8
Mieszki Wielki and Grzybowo

It came to pass in the city of Ciechanowo on January 12/24, 1894, at 6:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Julian R_____czawski, 50, and Ludowik Struszynski [?], 32, farmers from Mieszki Wielki, that concluded today was the religious marital union of MARIAN SLEDZIANOWSKI, widower of deceased Prakseda nee Nedzgor [cut off], farmer, born in Roż [in fold], ______tograska [?] parish, Sosutewo Serocka [?] uezd, son of Franciszek and Jozefa nee Keneszczka [??] Sledzianowski, legal marriage, he resides in Grzybowo, 43 years of age; and WERONIKA PAPROCKA, single, born in Mieszki Wielki, daughter of Ludowik and Alexandra nee Mieszkiewska Paprocki, legal marriage, she resides in Mieszki Wielki with her parents, 19 years of age. The marriage ceremony was preceded by the banns of marriage, published in the Grzybowo and Ciechanowo parish churches on 24 October, 5 November, and 7 and 19 November 1893. The newlyweds declare that no prenuptial agreement was concluded between them. Permission for the bride to marry was given by her parents before the ceremony. The ceremony was concluded by the vicar of the Ciechanowo Augustinian Church, Fr. [illegible]. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me, rector of Ciechanowo parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Wiktor Radzikowski
Dave D

Replies: 66

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:34 pm      Post subject:

I found church records on my family in Poland. Half of them are in Russian, some born in Goraj, Biłgoraj, Lublin and some married in Lublin, Lublin. The other half are in Polish, some born and died in one of the five Potok’s in Janów Lubelski, Lublin. I would appreciate any and all help in translating these records. I am dividing them between the 2 record translation areas on the web site. Thank you in advance for your help.

New member,
Dave D

8 dubaj leon 1894 deathrecorddoc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  823.13 KB

8 dubaj leon 1894 deathrecorddoc.jpg

Last edited by Dave D on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dave D

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:38 pm      Post subject:

I found church records on my family in Poland. Half of them are in Russian, some born in Goraj, Biłgoraj, Lublin and some married in Lublin, Lublin. The other half are in Polish, some born and died in one of the five Potok’s in Janów Lubelski, Lublin. I would appreciate any and all help in translating these records. I am dividing them between the 2 record translation areas on the web site. Thank you in advance for your help.

New member,
Dave D

3 dubaj ludwik 1882 BirthRecordDoc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.49 MB

3 dubaj ludwik 1882 BirthRecordDoc.jpg

Dave D

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:39 pm      Post subject:

New member,
Dave D

7 dubaj leon 1892 birthrecorddoc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1018.95 KB

7 dubaj leon 1892 birthrecorddoc.jpg

Last edited by Dave D on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dave D

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:40 pm      Post subject:

New member,
Dave D

6 dubaj jozef - 1887 BirthRecordDoc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.36 MB

6 dubaj jozef - 1887 BirthRecordDoc.jpg

Dave D

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:41 pm      Post subject:

New member,
Dave D

5 dubaj tekla 1903 marriagerecorddoc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.45 MB

5 dubaj tekla 1903 marriagerecorddoc.jpg

Last edited by Dave D on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 174, 175, 176 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 175 of 238

Jump to: