PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 188, 189, 190 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 74

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:35 am      Post subject: Translation Request - Stanislawa Zaborowski

Hello Ryszard,

When you have time, can you help with a translation for this birth record for Stanislawa Zaborowska, my Great Aunt ? Thank you, Kathy

Zaborowska, Stanislawa birth crop.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.19 MB
 Viewed:  9111 Time(s)

Zaborowska, Stanislawa birth crop.jpg

Send e-mail
Dave D

Replies: 66

Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:11 am      Post subject:

I have more Dubaj records for translation. Thanks in advance for the great work.

Dave D

27 dubaj pawel - 1894 deathdoc_0001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.25 MB

27 dubaj pawel - 1894 deathdoc_0001.jpg

26 dubaj katarzyna - 1893 deathdoc_0001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.05 MB

26 dubaj katarzyna - 1893 deathdoc_0001.jpg

24 dubaj pawel - 1894 birthdoc_0001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.79 MB

24 dubaj pawel - 1894 birthdoc_0001.jpg

23 dubaj jozef - 1894 birthdoc_0001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  984.98 KB

23 dubaj jozef - 1894 birthdoc_0001.jpg

Dave D

Replies: 66

Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:17 am      Post subject:

One more Dubaj record for translation.

Dave D

25 dubaj wiktoria - 1900 marriagedoc_0001-min.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  766.13 KB

25 dubaj wiktoria - 1900 marriagedoc_0001-min.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm      Post subject:

Four more from the backlog:

No. 72
Szoniec

Completed in Lutocin on May 19/31, 1891, at 1:00 PM. Appeared Jan Bartkowski, servant, 40, residing in Szoniec, in the presence of Jan Brokos, 45, and Jozef Kaczorowski, 48, both servants residing in Szoniec, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Szoniec May 16/28 of this year at 10:00 AM of his legal wife Katarzyna nee Michalska, 30. At holy baptism today by the local administrator, the child was named ANNA. Godparents were Jan Brokos and Alkustina [quite clearly written] Michalska. This act read and signed by me, administrator [signature].

-#-

No. 89
Completed in Lutocin on July 21/August 2, 1896, at 1:00 PM. Appeared Jan Bartkowski. laborer, 45, residing in Lutocin, in the presence of Jozef Wilar, 50, and Franciszek Lejzy [?], 55, farmers residing in Lutocin, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Lutocin on 19/31 July of the current year at 10:00 AM of his legal wife Katarzyna nee Michalska, 40. Baptized today by Fr. Jan Zaremba, vicar of Lutocin parish, the child was named BRONISLAWA. Godparents were Stanislaw Kornacki and Pelagia Kornacka. this act read and signed by Fr. Jan Zaremba [Signature].

- # -

No. 77
Completed in Lutocin on May 14/26, 1899, at 6:00 AM. Appeared Jan Bartkowski, 50, and Jozef Stanczak, 50, morganic farmers residing in Lutocin, and declared that yesterday at 9:00 AM in Lutocin died BRONISLAWA BARTKOWSKA, age 2 years, born and residing in Lutocin, daughter of the above Jan and Katarzyna nee Michalska, legal marriage, residing with her parents in Lutocin. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Bronislawa Bartkowska verified. This act read and signed by Fr. Jozef Zaremba, registrar.

- # -

No. 64
Kempa Konfederacka

Completed in Wyszograd on 25 September/8 October, 1909, at 6:00 PM. Appeared Albert Drachenberg, householder in Kempa Konfederacka, 25, in the presence of witnesses Gottfried Szafrik, householder from Rybak, 36, and August Miller, sacristan from Wyszograd, 45, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Kempa Konfederacka on 17/30 of September of the current year at 10:00 PM of his legal wife Wilhelmina nee Tober, age 22. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was named FRIEDRICH WILHELM. Sponsors were Gottlieb Szafrik and Justina Taube. This act read and signed. Pastor [illegible].
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:40 pm      Post subject:

Four more from Wyszograd, for the Drachenbergs:

No. 48
Pruszczyn [?]

Completed in Wyszograd on 18/31 July, 1909, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Ferdinand Drachenberg, householder from Pruszczyn, 38, in the presence of witnesses Julius Ginter and Heinrich Ginter [Guenther?], both householders from Pruszczyn and presented a male infant, born in Pruszczyn on 25 June/8 July this year at 2:00 AM of his legal wife Ida nee Steg, 33. At holy baptism today, the child was named ALBERT. Sponsors were Julius and Augustina Ginter, legal marriage. This act read and signed by me, Pastor [?].

-#-

No. 57
Wola
[Seal of Superintendent, deanery of the Evang. Augsburg Confession]

Completed in Wyszograd 22 August/4 September 1910, at 6:00 PM. Appeared Julius Drachenberg, day laborer, 23, from Wola, in the presence of witnesses Georg Koler/Kohler, 58, and Christian Frelich/Froehlich, 48, both farmers from Wola, and presented a female infant born in Wola on 14/27 August this year at 4:00 AM of his legal wife Ewa nee Netz, 30. At holy baptism today, the child was named HENRIETTA. Sponsors were Ferdinand Rikert and Henrietta Koler. This act read and signed. Pastor [?].

-#-

No. 7 1910
Szladow

Completed in Wyszograd on 23 January/5 February, 1910, at 6:00 PM. Appeared Heinrich Drachenberg, householder from Szladow, 43, in the presence of Julius Drachenberg, 40, and Ludwig Leske, 43, both householders from Szladow, and presented a female infant born in Szladow yesterday at 1:00 AM of his legal wife Anna Kersten, 32. At holy baptism today, the child was named FRIEDA. Sponsors were Julius Drachenberg and Mathilda Fot [Foght, Voght, Vocht?]. This act read and signed. Pastor [?].

-#-

No. 6
Zakrzewo

Completed in Wyszograd on 20 January/2 February, 1910, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Ludowik Drachenberg, householder from Zakrzewo, 40, in the presence of Wilhelm Lange, householder of Zakrzewo, 30, and August Miller, sacristan from Wyszograd, 45, and presented a female infant born in Zakrzewo on 9/22 January of this year at 10:00 PM of his legal wife Albertina nee Moltzahn, 37. At holy baptism today, the child was named EMMA. Sponsors were Wilhelm and Ida Lange, legal marriage. This act read and signed. Pastor [?]
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:44 pm      Post subject:

Two more from the backlog:

No. 7
Rydzewa/Rydziewo, or ?

Completed in Miastkow/Miastkowo on 23 January/5 February, 1906, at 3:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Antoni Gogol, 35, and Michal Chrostowski, 45, peasant farmers residing in Rydziewo, that concluded today was the religious marital union between ALEKSANDR GOGOL, single, born and residing in Rydziewo with his parents, local parish, son of Stanislaw and Katarzyna nee Gantarz/Hantarz [?] Gogol, legal marriage, 18 years of age; and MARYANNA GRUZEWSKA, single, born and residing in Rydziewo, daughter of Wincenty and Maryanna nee Nowicka Grużewski, legal marriage, 17 years of age. The banns of marriage were thrice proclaimed in the Miastkowo parish church on 8/21, 15/28, and 22 January/4 February of the current year. The newlyweds concluded a prenuptial agreement under notary Lubomir Walentiewicz Wajnchoc [?] at [illegible] Chancery of the Lomza/Łomża district court in the city of Łomża this year. Permission to marry was expressed orally by the newlyweds' parents. The ceremony was conducted by Fr. Julian Brzostowski, local parish administrator. This act was read aloud to the illiterate participants and signed only by the Administrator of the Parish, Fr. Brzostowski.

- # -

No. 63
Kucze Wielki

Completed in the posad [suburb] Jedwabno on 30 March/11 April, 1890, at 10:00 AM. Appeared in person Teofil Marijak [or Mariak?], father of the deceased, 32, and Piotr Gosewski, 43, farmers residing in Kucze Wielki, and declared tat at 3:00 AM today in Kucze Wielki died IGNACY MARIJAK, age 10 weeks, son of the above Teofil and his legal wife Balbina nee Mocarska Marijak, peasant farmers. Eyewitness testimony to the death of Ignacy Marijak verified. This act read and signed by the Administrator of Jedwabno parish, registrar, Fr. Lenda [?]
fopuszyn

Replies: 177

Post Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:57 pm      Post subject: Andrzej Lopuszynski d.1902

Hello...

Whenever you are able, can you translate the attached 1902 death record of Andrzej Lopuszynski?

Frank

TA Lopuszynski, Andzej d.1902.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  108.83 KB
 Viewed:  9108 Time(s)

TA Lopuszynski, Andzej d.1902.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:50 am      Post subject: Re: Andrzej Lopuszynski d.1902

fopuszyn wrote:
Hello...

Whenever you are able, can you translate the attached 1902 death record of Andrzej Lopuszynski?

Frank

This happened in the city of Lipno 27.01.1902 (10.02.1902) at 14 p.m. Appeared:
- Jan Łopuszyński from Wolęcin, 45 years old and
- Franciszek Łopuszyński from Złotopole, 45 years old
both workers,
and they said that yesterday (26.01.1902) at 18. p.m. died in Złotopole Andrzej Łopuszyński, 86 years old born in Chrostkowo parish. He was a farmer and lived in Złotopole. He was a son of:
Józef Łopuszyński and Marianna Łopuszyńska nee Wawrzeniec.
Andrzej Łopuszyński left his living wife Marianna (cant decipher the name Zambrzuska?????).
the act was read in the presence of illiterated witnesses and signed by father Wiktor Trejdosiewicz from Lipno parish

Hello again, im not sure if you are interested in this information, but:

i was very nervous that i couldnt read the surname of the priest who signed the act of dead. So, i make a phone call to Lipno parish, and i spoke to the very friendly priest. i told him that i could decipher the priest surname, so he said that he will check it. And he did! So the surname is priest Wiktor Trejdosiewicz. he also said to me that he was the priest in this parish in years: 1886-1912
Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1028

Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:32 am      Post subject:

Hi Ryszard,
It is so good to have you back! I really appreciate your translation of the Gogol marriage. Can you explain to me what a prenuptial agreement would have been for, in 1906? Does it imply that one of the families had land?
Thanks!
Sophia
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:57 pm      Post subject:

Hello, Sophia!

Prenuptial agreements in 1906 would have been for about the same things that they are for today. You are correct that many of them deal with land or property rights, inheritance es, etc .
fopuszyn

Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:13 pm      Post subject: Re: Andrzej Lopuszynski d.1902

marcelproust wrote:
fopuszyn wrote:
Hello...

Frank

This happened in the city of Lipno 27.01.1902 (10.02.1902) at 14 p.m. Appeared:
- Jan Łopuszyński from Wolęcin, 45 years old and
- Franciszek Łopuszyński from Złotopole, 45 years old
both workers,
and they said that yesterday (26.01.1902) at 18. p.m. died in Złotopole Andrzej Łopuszyński, 86 years old born in Chrostkowo parish. He was a farmer and lived in Złotopole. He was a son of:
Józef Łopuszyński and Marianna Łopuszyńska nee Wawrzeniec.
Andrzej Łopuszyński left his living wife Marianna (cant decipher the name Zambrzuska?????).
the act was read in the presence of illiterated witnesses and signed by father Wiktor Trejdosiewicz from Lipno parish

Hello again, im not sure if you are interested in this information, but:

i was very nervous that i couldnt read the surname of the priest who signed the act of dead. So, i make a phone call to Lipno parish, and i spoke to the very friendly priest. i told him that i could decipher the priest surname, so he said that he will check it. And he did! So the surname is priest Wiktor Trejdosiewicz. he also said to me that he was the priest in this parish in years: 1886-1912

Thank you for your research especially calling the Lipno parish to verify priest name.

Frank
fopuszyn

Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:16 pm      Post subject: Antoni Lopuszynski b.1882

Hello again...

Another record for translation. This is the 1882 birth record of my grandfather Antoni Lopuszynski born I believe in Zlotopole near Lipno.

Thanks

Frank

TA Lopuszynski, Antoni b.1882.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  392.34 KB

TA Lopuszynski, Antoni b.1882.jpg

fopuszyn

Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:06 pm      Post subject: Michelina Przetakowska b.1885

Hi

I located the 1885 birth records for the Lipno parish for my grandmother Michalina Przetakowska but after reviewing the list of names in index, I have no idea what spelling to look for.

I looked up Michalina and it translates to ~Muxauruha. But, I do not know what "Przetakowska" translates to (in Russian).

Michalina's mother maiden name is Nadrowska.

Can you provide me the translation for the following?

- Michalina
- Przetakowska
- Nadrowska (in case name is in record)

Once I know the translations, I can quickly locate in the index. Otherwise, I'm lost.

Frank
oncemore

Replies: 59

Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:04 pm      Post subject: Lasotki wedding record

Hello:

Trying to get some clearer information.. My friend was able to provide me with a loose translation. I'm attaching both images that I have - this is as high res as I have them.

I am trying to understand something...

In this record, the bride seems to be listed with a maiden name that matches her mother's maiden name..
This is strange. I know who her father was. And her siblings, who were born before this wedding, have the father listed in their birth records.. and the correct last name..

Is there a reason she would of had used her mother's maiden name here?
Even if she was born illegitimate (unsure, I haven't been able to locate her birth record yet) wouldn't her father of still been listed on her wedding record? He was definitely married to the mother by that point for sure.

I'm including the translation they gave me.. Is there anything important that was missed?

Thank you for any help!

Entry 3, page 25
Lasotki
On the 15 September 1895 marriage of Szczepan Nowakoski a bachelor, a worker, age 19, born in Wierznica in Mokowo parish, residing in Siecień, son of deceased Franciszek and Aniela maiden name Pawlikoska married couple Nowakoski, a worker
and [bride] Franciszka Warzycka a spinster, age 19, born in Biała in Gostynin parish, residing with her mother in Lasotki, daughter of Marijanna Warzycka, a worker. The newlyweds did not make any pre-marital agreement.
Witnesses: Antoni Janowski? age 28 and Wawrzyniec? Hrybuniecki? age 30, both servants in Siecień.
Signed by the Father, others are illiterate.

sf-wedding2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  950.56 KB

sf-wedding2.jpg

sf-wedding1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.06 MB

sf-wedding1.jpg

EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 370

Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:30 pm      Post subject:

Hello!

I believe this to be a child of Jozef Niedzwiecki and Wictorya Daniszewska. Thank you for your help in the translation.

Niedzwiecki, b. 1849.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  278.78 KB

Niedzwiecki, b. 1849.jpg

Last edited by EANWhitson on Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 188, 189, 190 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 189 of 238

Jump to: