PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 200, 201, 202 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:19 am      Post subject:

Hi Ryszard,

Many, many thanks for your translation!! It is truly appreciated !!

Helli
EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 370

Post Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:57 am      Post subject:

Many, many thanks, Ryszard. Seeing that I had the right Piotr, here is his marriage record. Thank you for all you do. It is the first record - No. 27.

Krystman, Piotr, marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.08 MB
 Viewed:  9260 Time(s)

Krystman, Piotr, marriage.jpg

khill1881

Replies: 90

Post Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:43 pm      Post subject:

Hello,
Please translate this record at your convenience. It is the marriage of Eleonara Szok and Stanislaw Cekala in Myszyniec in 1909. Your help is always appreciated.

Katherine

#54 1909 m. Stanislaw Cekala & Eleonara Szok.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  242.22 KB

#54 1909 m. Stanislaw Cekala & Eleonara Szok.JPG

Send e-mail
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 158

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:31 am      Post subject:

Hello Ryszard. Apologies if I am overburdening you but the era I am on at the moment has Russian records! Sorry.

Three more births/deaths, for which many thanks in advance,

A very grateful

Helena

wlad klos birth 1873.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  441.38 KB

wlad klos birth 1873.JPG

stanislawa klos death 1895.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.01 MB

stanislawa klos death 1895.JPG

birth jan klos 1880.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  109 KB

birth jan klos 1880.JPG

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:32 pm      Post subject:

I am still trying to catch up from my computer crash, so if your translation has not yet appeared, please be patient!

Here are two more:

No. 54
Wolkowe

Completed in posad [suburb] Mysziniec on 8/21 February, 1909, at 5:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Stanislaw Kobus, 40, and Jan Gabelczyk, 38, farmers residing in the village of Wolkowe, that concluded today was the religious marital union between STANISLAW CEKALA, single, age 20, son of Ignacy and Anna nee Plocharczyk Cekala, legal marriage, farmers, born and residing in the village of Wolkowe with his parents; and ELEONORA SZOK, single, 17, daughter of Ignacy and Maryanna nee Trzcinska Szok, legal marriage, farmers, born and residing in the village of Wolkowe with her parents. The Banns of marriage were announced in the local parish church on 25 January/7 February, 1/14 , and 8/21 February of the current year. The newlyweds declare that they have concluded no prenuptial agreement. Permission for the newlyweds to marry was given orally to those in attendance. The ceremony was conducted by Fr. Jozef Bucharczyk. This act read to the attendees and signed only by me. Fr. Fr. Karwacki

- # -

No. 35
Tomaszow
Jan Klosowski and Weronika Zurawska

Completed in posad [suburb] of Tarnowo on 4/17 September, 1911, at 4:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Jozef Widerski, 36, and Karol Marciniak, 50, farmers residing in the village of Tomaszow, that concluded today was the religious marital union between JAN KLOSOWSKI, single, 19, son of the deceased Antoni and [still living] Maryanna nee Marciniak Klosowski, legal marriage, born and residing in Tomaszow with his mother, and WERONIKA ZURAWSKA, 18, single, daughter of Wikenty and Rozalia nee Sobolewska Zurawski, legal marriage, born and residing in Tomaszow with her parents. The banns of marriage were published in the local parish church on 14/21, 28 August, 27 August/10 September of the current year. The newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial agreement. The ceremony was concluded by the rector, Fr. Maksimilian Pinakiewicz. This act read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. M. Pinakiewicz, registrar of civil acts.
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:56 am      Post subject:

Jan Klosowski and Weronika Zurawska .. THANKS Ryszard.... solves another mystery!
singingfalls
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 97

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:32 am      Post subject:

Staripolak64 wrote:
Four more:

No. 174

Completed in the posad of Tarnogrod on 27 August/8 September, 1888, at 6:00 PM. Appeared Antoni Wlaz, farmer residing in the village of Luchowo, 33, in the presence of witnesses Jan Grasza, 46, and Antoni Krupczak, 26, both farmers residing in Luchowo, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Luchowo on 24 August/5 September of the current year at 8:00 PM of his legal wife Regina nee Grasza, 33. At holy baptism today, the child was named MARYANNA. Godparents were Jan Grasza and Katarzyna Zalenka. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. [illegible]

- # -

No. 153.

Completed in Tarnogrod 25 October/6 November, 1877, at 4:00 PM. Appeared Antoni Wlaz, farmer residing in Lukowo, 23, in the presence of Jakob Szmolda, 40, and Jan Zarosa, 30, farmers residing in Lukowo, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Lukowo on 23 October/4 November of the current year at 8:00 AM, of his legal wife Regina nee Grasza, 22. At holy baptism today, the child was named ANDRZEJ. Godparents were Jakob Szmolda and Maryanna Szmolda. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. K. Poljakow [?]

- # -

No. 94

Completed in Tarnogrod on 28 May/9 April 1883, at 7:00 PM. Appeared Antoni Wlaz, 28, farmer residing in Lukowo, in the presence of Aleksandr Zaros, 40, and Kazimierz Kid [?], 23, farmers residing in the village of Wola Rożaniecka [?], and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Luchowo on 26 March/7 April at 8:00 PM of his legal wife Regina nee Grasza, 28. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name WOJCIECH. Godparents were Aleksandr Zaros and Maryanna Szmolda. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. N. Polak [?]

- # -

No. 57
Drwaly

Completed in Wyszegrod on 6/18 November, 1888, at 12:00 mid day. Appeared August Manke, 33, and Michal Peter, 27, farmers residing in Drwaly, and declared that today at 9:00 AM in Drwaly died GUSTAV SCHMIDT, 5 days of age, born and residing there, son of deceased day laborer Jozef and the living Karolina, nee Harward. Death of Gustav Schmidt confirmed by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Pastor of Wyszegrod parish, P. Godel.

You are very kind to do this and I am very grateful. This is a great service that you render and I pray you will be blessed for this.

Staś

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:14 pm      Post subject:

More:

No. 14
Tomaszow
Szymon Goliszek and Pelagia Klosowski

Completed in the posad [suburb] of Tomaszow on 28 January/10 February, 1909, at 2:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Karol Marciniak, 55, and Jozef Widerski, 30, both farmers, inhabitants of Tomaszow, that concluded today was the religious marital union between SZYMON GOLISZEK, single, 26, son of Stanislaw and Tekla nee Bełczyk [Goliszek], born and residing in the village of Karczymsk [Karczmisk?], Lublin province, Nowo-Aleksandriisk uezd [district], farmers; and PELAGJA KŁOWSOWSKA, single, 26, daughter of Antoni and Mariyjanna nee Marciniak, born in Pnlanicy/Tilanica [?], Ciepalew/Cieplew [?] parish, and residing in Tomaszow with her parents. The marriage was preceded by the publication of the announcements in the local and Karczimsk [?] parish churches on 28 December last, and 4, 11 January of this year/10, 17, and 24 January of this year. The newlyweds declare that no premarital contract was concluded. Religious rite of marriage concluded by local rector Fr. Maksimilian Pinakiewicz. This act read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. M. Pinakiewicz, registrar.

- # -

Kochanow
Anna Wolak

Completed in posad Tarlowo on 2/14 July, 1895, at 8:00 AM. Appeared Jozef Wolak, 28, farmer residing in the village of Kochanow, in the presence of Stanislaw Pypec, 40, and Jan Mikiewicz, 35, both farmers residing in Kochanow, and presented a female infant, declaring that she was born in Kochanow today at 3:00 AM of his legal wife Maryanna nee Malecka, 19. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name ANNA. Godparents were Stanislaw Pypec and Maryanna Kowalska. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Antoni [illegible], registrar
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:47 pm      Post subject:

Three more:

No. [cut off]
Krasenin [sp.?]

Completed in the village of Krasenin on 30 January, 1873 [single date given], at 2:00 PM. Appeared Kazimierz Marciniak, 28, and Jozef Marciniak, 45, colonists residing in the village of Krasenin, and declared that on 28 January of the current year at 2:00 AM died in the village of Krasenin WLADISLAW KLSOWSKI, one year of age, son of Antoni and his wife Maryanna nee Marciniak, colonists residing in the village of Krasenin. Death of Wladislaw Klosowski verified by eyewitnesses. This act read to the attendees and signed only by me, Administrator of the parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Jan Szydoczinski.

- # -

Spicymierz
No. 4

Completed in the village of Spicymierz on May 2/17, 1884, at 3:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Tomasz Dzierań, 40, and Piotr Ilski, 38, both householders residing in the village of Spicymierz, that concluded today was the religious marital union between BOGUMIL KOMOR, single, 36, son of Stanislaw and the deceased Bogumila nee Majewska Komor, legal marriage, born and residing in the colony Buna [Biuna?] with his father, and FRANCISZKA CHAJDAS, single, 20, daughter of Michal and Barbara Dzieiątkowska Chajdas, legal marriage, born and residing in the village of Spicymierz with her parents. The Banns of marriage were published in the local parish church on April 15/27, April 22/May 4, and April 29/May 11 of the current year. No objections were expressed. Newlyweds declared that no prenuptial agreement was concluded between them. [Marginal note: [??] 9/21 June, 1884, Fr. Mrz.] Permission of the parents of the bride was declared orally. This act read to the witnesses and signed as below. Fr. Antoni Kurowski, registrar of civil acts.
Piotr Ilski
Tomasz Dzierań

- # -

No. 47
Baranow

Completed in posad [suburb] Baranow on 2 May, 1880 [single date given], at 3:00 PM. Appeared in person Antoni Klosowski, inhabitant, age 29, residing in posad Baranow, in the presence of Jozef Szymanek, 27, and Jan Krawczyk, 30, inhabitants residing in posad Baranow, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born on 1 May of the current year in posad Baranow, at 10:00 PM of his legal wife Ludwika nee Szymanek, 32. At holy baptism concluded today, by the parish administrator, the child was given the name JAN. Godparents were Jozef Szymanek and Maryanna Moskalowna [Moskal]. This act read to the declarant and witnesses. the father and Jan Krawczyk are illiterate. Signed by Jozef Szymanek and me, Fr. Jan Szydoczynski, administrator of the parish.

Osip [Jozef] Szymanek
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:04 am      Post subject:

A million thanks, Ryszard. You are a treasure!
fopuszyn

Replies: 177

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:39 am      Post subject: 1876 Marriage - JL and KK

Hi

Attached is 1876 marriage record for Jan Lopuszynski and Katarzyna Kostrzewska in parish Kikol.

Also, looking for clues (if any) for birthplace of Katarzyna.

Frank

TA Lopuszynski, Jan m.1876.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  939.35 KB

TA Lopuszynski, Jan m.1876.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:55 pm      Post subject:

Piotr Krystman-Franciszka Mróż marriage

Welentki and Losinka/Losinki
No. 27

Completed in the village of Pniewo on 16/28 May, 1888, at 10:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Wojciech Chmiel, 56, farmer from Welentki, and Jan Paliszewski/Poliszewski, farmer from Losinka, that concluded today was the religious marital union between PIOTR KRYSTMAN, widower of deceased Karolina Emilia, two names, Krystman in the village of Anusinka [?], son of deceased Jan and Katarzyna nee Ofman [?], born in the colony of Kowalewska, Jelnnica [?] parish, residing in Welentki, laborer, age 59; and FRANCISZKA MROZ, single, born in the village of Dombrowa/Dąbrowa, Obryt parish, daughter of deceased Michal and Elżbieta nee Paliszewska/Poliszewska Mróż, legal marriage, residing in the village of Losinka, 39 years of age. The Banns of Marriage were published in the Pniewo parish church on 1/13, 8/20, and 17/27 May of the current year. The newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial agreement. This act read aloud and signed only by me. Fr. Petrusinski, administrator of Pniewo parish, registrar of civil acts.
ctamara

Replies: 74

Post Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:10 pm      Post subject: grandmother translation

I have Parkinsons cannot type. I use a word recognition system to type for me. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't please excuse mistakes. Thank you for helping me. I have been looking for this for many years. God bless you. Carol Tamara

Grandmother Baptism.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  795.31 KB

Grandmother Baptism.jpg

Send e-mail
zusmann

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:55 am      Post subject:

I will help You but it will take some time, because it must be translated first to Polish and then to English Smile
ctamara

Replies: 74

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:51 pm      Post subject: Thank you for your time

Thank you so much for translating this for me. I am extremely excited. All the information you are able to derive from this I would be grateful. Thanks so much again. Carol Tamara
Send e-mail
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 200, 201, 202 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 201 of 238

Jump to: