PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 206, 207, 208 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:29 pm      Post subject: Re: Aniela Szwajka Document

Basha wrote:
As suggested by Anna Tokaj (nee Łukasiak), I have cropped the original photo of this book to show only the section about Aniela Szwajka. I hope this makes it more legible and I would really appreciate if this could be translated for me. I am attaching both jpg files.

Thank you,
Basha

Basha,

You have been asking the same question almost 11 months ago, Nov 4th 2014
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=18393#18393

And I replied to you on Nov 6th 2014:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=18420#18420

My answer is still valid ... please ask Staripolak on Russian Translations to translate your record - Aniela Szwajka born 24 October 1896.

Best,
Elzbieta
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:57 pm      Post subject:

For patidawidiuk:

Your letter provides a poignant picture of what was happening one hundred years ago, but it provides only a small amount of information for genealogical research. The writer is a bit lacking in knowledge of grammar and punctuation, so any translation will be only an approximate of what was written. I have not tried to be exact in any sentence structure or punctuation, so the translation tends to ramble a bit. It is very likely that this is only a fragment of a longer letter, as many details are also missing. Here is my best attempt at translation:

...America. I write to you my brother Wasily and your sister Maria I ask you my dear brother when you receive my letter to not refuse my request, take me to you because many of our people go to Argentina, brazil, and Paraguay. They sell land and homes, also go away to American, but I cannot go alone because of family, and I have nothing by which to travel as I am a poor girl and don't have coin, so sit at home. So I ask you my dear brother don't leave me. I ask you to take me to you, I would be so grateful for that. If you do not want to or cannot take me, pray for me and send me something for the road, I will tome to you by myself, as needed. They wrote that they will allow us to go to America, where I want to go. remember dear brother how you left Poland for America, when you told me that you would not forget, and when you had the money you would send for me and bring me to America. But no letter or news comes from you. Many bright young men and women have left this winter and few remain at home many in America and few write, so after three years I thought you might write a letter home, or you are not alive. But we received a letter that made us very happy and we all cried for joy, and now I write to you dear brother.

Note written on edge of letter: A bow [greeting] from Uncle Michal, from Zhenia of Detkino and wishes to you the very best in your young years.
mestanton

Replies: 212

Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:16 pm      Post subject:

Please translate my grandmother Zofia Smolińska's 1895 birth record from Chełmica parish and her older brother Maryan Smoliński's 1893 birth record.

You have helped to solve a mystery about my grandmother's year of birth. She had 1897 as her birth year, but that is when brother Józef was born from the record #20 that you translated earlier. Now I understand.

Many thanks.

Marilyn

Maryan_Smoliński_Birth_1893.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.22 MB
 Viewed:  9783 Time(s)

Maryan_Smoliński_Birth_1893.jpg

Zofia_Smolińska_Birth_1895.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  717.07 KB

Zofia_Smolińska_Birth_1895.jpg

davepio
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 126

Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:02 pm      Post subject: Piotrowski_marriage_1888

I believe this is the marriage record for my great grandparents Michal and Apolonia Piotrowski (but I'm not 100% certain). If I am correct, may I please have it translated when you have time.

Thank you for your help.

Dave

Piotrowski_marriage_1888.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  127.79 KB

Piotrowski_marriage_1888.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:36 pm      Post subject:

For patidawidiuk:

To my horror, I just looked at the translation of your letter that I recently posted, and I see that the last page of the translation somehow did not make it on to the forum! Here it is:

Natalia Czeremchowa asks that you write her how much [illegible line] hasn't enough, so asks to write Gregori's wife Vladimir Czeremchow's daughter Anna.
So, in closing, live and be healthy
We wait [for a reply?] day 28/I/32 year [presumably January 28, 1932]

Written by self-taught Ivan A. Privdiuk, age 34.
harufam

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:42 am      Post subject:

Would someone be kind enough to translate the attached birth record. I am hoping it refers to my G Grandmother Teofila Golas b +- 1868 in either Nowogrod or Poryte Parish- but who knows? Thank you.

Chuck

TEOFILA GOLAS Akta99-1868.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  287.49 KB

TEOFILA GOLAS Akta99-1868.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:10 pm      Post subject:

Two marriages:

No. 65
Mysziniec Stary
Dombrowie/Dąbrowe

Completed in posad [suburb] Mysziniec on 20 June/3 July, 1906, at 6:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Feliks Janowski, 30, and Stanislaw Kulas, 40, church servitors residing in posad Mysziniec, that concluded today was the religious marital union between JULIAN ROPIAK, widower of Anna nee Lachacz [?], who died 3/16 May of this year, son of deceased Ignacy and Zusanna nee Dzierlatek [?] Ropiak, legal marriage, farmers. he was born and resides in the village of Mysziniec Stary, age 56; and ROZALJA MIERZEJEK, widow of Jan Mierzejek, who died 15/28 March, 1901, daughter of deceased Stanislaw and Julianna nee Jandrzejczik Jurczak, legal marriage, a farmer born in the village of Wyprot [?] and residing in the village of Dombrowie/Dąbrowe, age 50. The marriage was preceded by the three announcements published in the local parish church on 28 May/10 June, 4/16. 11/24 June of this year. The newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial agreement. The ceremony was conducted by Fr. Wladyslaw Guzowek [?], local vicar. This act read to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by me. Administrator of Mysziniec parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Fr. Karwacki

- # -

Petriki village
No. 52

Completed in Stawyszin [?] on 13/25 November, 1883, at 4:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Adolf Hanisz, carriage maker in Petriki, age 28, and Johann Fiebig, shepherd in Petriki, age 40, that concluded today was the religious marital union between JOHANN KINELT, age 22, born in the colony of Kazimirka [?], son of worker Wilhelm Kinelt and his legal wife Karolina nee Szefler/Scheffler, residing with his parents in the village of Jankowo, and the maiden ANNA KALINKE, age 24, born in Podlec, Prussia, daughter of deceased worker Karl Kalinke and his still living legal wife Emilia nee Hofman/Hoffmann, residing with her mother in Petriki. The marriage was preceded by the three announcements published in the local parish church on Sunday, 30 October/11 November of the current year and the two succeeding Sundays. There were no obstacles. The newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial agreement. This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. F. Gelner
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 158

Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:26 am      Post subject:

Hello Ryszard! It's Helena, back again and begging you once again for a translation. Thank you!

stanislawa klosowska death 1895.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  77.28 KB

stanislawa klosowska death  1895.JPG

lkienolt

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:47 am      Post subject:

"Staripolak64"

OMG ... I just want to thank you so so much for translating the marriage of my great grandparents. Wow ... I didn´t know nothing about my family and now I can continue searchng for my family. It´s hard for me but I´ll ...
Send e-mail
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 158

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:48 am      Post subject:

Three more for Ryszard. Going through the "Russian years" at the moment, so would be very grateful for these, thank you Smile

wlad palinski death 1895.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  161.51 KB

wlad palinski death 1895.JPG

anna palinks abirth.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  164.68 KB

anna palinks abirth.JPG

antoni palinski d 1908.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  171.26 KB

antoni palinski d 1908.JPG

delink

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:39 pm      Post subject: Antoni Wnorowski

It would be appreciated if the attached file could be translated to English.

Thank you,
Diane

Antoni Wnorowski xtrans.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  922.19 KB

Antoni Wnorowski xtrans.jpg

brymsza

Replies: 150

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:39 pm      Post subject: 1899 Suwalki Marya Joanna birth

Ryszard

Thank you for your help. This is Marya Joanna.

Best regards
Bob Rymsza

1899 Suwalki Marya Joanna birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.21 MB

1899 Suwalki Marya Joanna birth.jpg

brymsza

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:41 pm      Post subject: 1896 Suwalki Aleksandra death

1896 Suwalki Aleksandra death

1896 Suwalki Aleksandra death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  966.12 KB

1896 Suwalki Aleksandra death.jpg

brymsza

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:07 pm      Post subject: 1899 Suwalki death records

Ryszard

Thanks again for your excellent work. Here are a few death records that I lumped together.

Best regards
Bob Rymsza

1899 Suwalki death record #236.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.08 MB

1899 Suwalki death record #236.jpg

1899 Suwalki death record #28.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.04 MB

1899 Suwalki death record #28.jpg

1899 Suwalki death record #2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.25 MB

1899 Suwalki death record #2.jpg

Podjazd

Replies: 114

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:23 pm      Post subject:

Question: at the Polish State Archives branches which hold the vital records from the 19th century, are there Polish language indexes to the records written in Russian?

Just curious if a Polish friend would be able to search for records from that time period if they don't know Russian.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 206, 207, 208 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 207 of 238

Jump to: