PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 50

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:07 pm      Post subject:

Ryszard
I have another birth record from Wilczyn. I believe it may be my grandmother. I'm hoping! Need help as usual. Tried to send once before and file was too large. Hope this one is okay. Hope to hear from you soon.
Carole

Tried again and still too large. Do you have any suggestions. It was a GIF.
Carole
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 pm      Post subject:

Hello, Carole,

Unfortunately, I am not very computer-literate, but I am certain that Zenon or one of the other members can help you!

Best Regards,
Ryszard
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:12 am      Post subject:

Carol,

Try this hints regarding resizing file size here: http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=373#373 .
Send e-mail
neilfan2
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:38 pm      Post subject:

Zenon and Ryszard

Found a solution. If you have Microsoft Office Word 2007, go there. In that folder go to tools, then under that go to picture manager. Then go to that toolbar under picture to compress picture. Hope this is an understandable direction. Hope it helps others.

Carole
neilfan2
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:43 pm      Post subject:

Ryszard,

Try try again. Here is what I believe could be my grandmothers birth from Wilczyn That I sent previously. Hope it works this time.

Carole

Wilczyn Birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  418.24 KB
 Viewed:  9723 Time(s)

Wilczyn Birth.jpg

wisniewski98

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:05 pm      Post subject:

Please help with another record to be translated. Thank you.
I am hoping this is my great grandmother. So far all other records confirm it. Her marriage and death records have the same parents names listed.
Maryanna Petrykowski birth record. parish of Ciechanow, north of Warsaw.

Maryanna Petrykowski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1 MB
 Viewed:  9724 Time(s)

Maryanna Petrykowski.jpg

Maryanna Petrykowski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1 MB
 Viewed:  9721 Time(s)

Maryanna Petrykowski.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:01 am      Post subject:

Some of the words are cut off on the right side, but they cause no problems. Here it is:

Vladislavovo/Wladislawow, No. 251
This occurred in the city of Tsekhanovo on 27 July, [cut off] 1889, at two PM, there appeared Stanislaw Petrikowski, householder of Wladislawow, age 27 [or 28?], in the presence of Adam Nawrocki and Josef Knapik[?], both householders from Wladislawow, age 50, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in the village of Wladislawow on 21 June/2 August of this year of his legal wife Helena Knapikow, age 19. At the rite of Holy Baptism conducted on this date by priest Pius [cut off]kus, vicar of the parish of Tsekhanovo, this infant was given the name of Mariyanna/Maryjanna. Godparents were Adam Nawrotski, Constantsia Petrikowska. This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, who are illiterate and signed by me, vicar of the parish of Tsekhanovo, who compiled this act of civil registry.

Priest Marcel Olszewski, prelate of Plotsk office.
billymatt

Replies: 46

Post Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:33 pm      Post subject: Family vital records wriiten in Russian looking for translat

Trying to translate family marriage birth and death records that i just
received from arhives in poland. They are in russian

scan0007.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  scan0007.pdf
 Filesize:  1.05 MB
 Downloaded:  1138 Time(s)

scan0006.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  scan0006.pdf
 Filesize:  584.6 KB
 Downloaded:  811 Time(s)

scan0005.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  scan0005.pdf
 Filesize:  725.74 KB
 Downloaded:  808 Time(s)

scan0004.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  scan0004.pdf
 Filesize:  756.96 KB
 Downloaded:  778 Time(s)

scan0003.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  scan0003.pdf
 Filesize:  1.08 MB
 Downloaded:  772 Time(s)

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:01 am      Post subject:

Here they are, hopefully in chronological order:

No. 155, Dlutovo/Dlutowo. This occurred in Dlutowa on 9/21 December 1890 at 1:00 pm, there appeared Adam Lempek, 27 years old, farmer residing in Dlutowo, in the presence of witnesses Adam Lipka, 40, and Adam Bartnicky, 27, both farmers residing in Dlutowo, and presented us with an infant of the male gender, declaring that he was born in Dlutowo on 1/16 December of this year at 5:00 AM, of his legal wife Ewa nee Borowska, 21 years of age. This infant, at Holy Baptism, which we conducted on this date, was given the name of Stanislaw. Sponsors were Stanislav Grziwinski [unclear spelling], and Maryanna Sowa. This act of civil registry was read aloud to the declarant and the witnesses, and signed only by me because they are illiterate. Completed and compiled by the Administrator of the Dlutowo parish, K. F. Dmochowski

No. 88, Dlutowo. This occurred in Dlutowo on 14/26 December 1890 at 2:00 PM, there appeared Adam Lipka, 40, and Wojcech Sowa, 34, , both farmers residing in Dlutowo, and declared that yesterday in Dlutowo, Ewa Lempek, 20 years of age had died, leaving behind her widower husband Adam Lempek. She was the daughter of Michael and Marianna nee Filipska, Borowski. This testimony of the death of Ewa Lempek was read aloud to the declarants, who are illiterate by us, and signed only by me, Administrator of the Dlugowo parish, who compiled this act of civil registry. K. F. Dmochowsk.

Remainder to follow in the next message.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:59 am      Post subject: Born in Dlutowo, translation

My attempt to put in chronological order didn't work out. Here is an earlier birth record:

No. 163, Dlutowo. This occured in the village of Dlutowo on 4/16 of December, 1888, at two PM, there appeared personally Adam Lempek, 25, farmer residing in Dlutowo, in the presence of Adam Lipka [Lipek?], 41, and Adam Bartnicky, 25, both farmers from Dlutowo, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in the village of Dlutowo on 28 November/10 December of this year at 10:00 AM, of his legal wife Ewa nee Borowska, 19. At the rite of Holy Baptism conducted today by priest Jan Przedpolski, this infant was given the name of Maryanna. Godparents were Marcin Borowski and Antonina Senska. This act was read aloud to the declarant and the witnesses, who are illiterate. Only I signed it, the Administrator of the register of Civil Acts of the parish of Dlutowo.

Priest Jan Przedpolski

-#-

No. 18, Zdrojek. This occurred in Dlutowo on 12/24 of May, 1891, at 6:00 PM. We declare that in the presences of witnesses Josef Krasnicki, 36, and Andrzej Szymanski, 50, both farmers residing exactly on land of Dlutowo, that there was conducted this hour the religious marital union between ADAM LEMPEK, 26, widower of Ewa nee Borowska, deceased on 13/25 December 1890, with son of the deceased Paul and his still living wife Anna nee Lipka [Lipek?], spouse nee Lempek, born and resident in Dlutowo, and JOSEFA ZOMKOWSKA, maiden 20 years of age daughter of the deceased Josef and Ewa nee Panek, legally married as Zomkowski, born and residents of the Zdrojek village. Permission of the guardians of the newlyweds was given orally. This marriage was preceded by the thrice-published Banns of Marriage in the Dlutowo parish church, specifically on 28 April, 10 May, 5/17 May, and 12/24 May of this year. The newlyweds declared that no prenuptual contract was concluded. The religious rite of marriage was conducted by priest Felix Dmochowsky, Administrator of the Dlutowo Parish. This act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses, and signed only by me, because all persons were illiterate. Administrator of the Dlutowo Parish compiled this Act of Civil Registry.

K. F. Dmochowski

-#-

No. 91, Dlutowo. This occurred in Dlutowo on 2/14 November 1892, at 10 AM, there appeared Adem Lempek, 30, farmer residing in Dlutowo in the presence of Adam Lipka [or Lipek?] 40, and Szymon Harczewski, 50, both farmers residing in Dlutowo, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Dlutowo yesterday at 3:00 AM of his legal wife Josefa nee Zomkowska, 22. At the rite of Holy Baptism which we conducted on this date, the child was given the name of Josef. Sponsors were Macej Bonkowski and Anna Klonowska. This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, who are illiterate, and signed only by me, Administrator of the Dlutowo parish and compiler of Acts of Marriage Registry.

K. F. Dmochowski

All in all, almost a complete cycle of birth, death, marriage and birth. Thanks for the opportunity of translating this wonderful bit of history.

Ryszard
jozefs
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 173

Post Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:45 am      Post subject: Wilczyn...

neilfan2 wrote:

I have another birth record from Wilczyn. I believe it may be my grandmother.

109 - Działo się we wsi Wilczogóra 14/26 grudnia 1870 roku o godzinie 9 rano. Stawił się Józef Szpekciński rymarz ? (мастер шорного дела) mieszkający we wsi Karolkowo 33 lata mający w towarzystwie Michała Michałowskiego 79 lat i Wawrzyńca Skowrońskiego 63 lat mającego obaj mieszkający we wsi Karolkowo i okazał dziecko płci żeńskiej oświadczając, że urodziło się we wsi Karolkowo 07/19 tego miesiąca i roku o 4 godzinie rano z jego prawnej żony Antoniny z domu Drzewieckiej 27 lat mającej. Dziecku temu na chrzcie świętym odbytym w tym czasie imię JÓZEFA a chrzestnymi byli Ludwik Cholewski i Marianna Wapniarska. Akt ten świadkom i ojcu przeczytany został i przez nas tylko podpisany bo ojciec i świadkowie niepiśmienni.
Trzymający Akty Stanu Cywilnego Proboszcz Wilczyńskiej Parafi
Ks. Biłkowski

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:48 pm      Post subject:

109. This occurred in Wilczogora on 14/26 December, 1870, at 9:OO AM, there appeared Jozef Szpekcinski, harness maker/saddler, residing in Karolkowo, age 33, in the presence of Michal Michalowski, 79, and Sasrzyniec Skowronski, 63, both residents of Karolkowo, and presented us with a female infant, testifying that she was born in Karolkowo 07/19 of this month at 4:00 AM, of his legal wife Antonina Drzewiecka, 27. At the rite of Holy Baptism conducted this date, the child was given the name Jozefa. Sponsors were Ludwik Cholewski and Marianna Wapniarska. This act of civil registry was read aloud to the witnesses and father, and signed only by me because the father and witnesses are illiterate. This Act of Civil Registry was compiled by the Parson of the Wilczyn Parish, Priest Bilkowski
davidsta

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 am      Post subject:

Hello,

This is a birth record comming from Warsaw. I think it's in russian but i'm not sure.

Wilczek Walery.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  420.61 KB
 Viewed:  9722 Time(s)

Wilczek Walery.jpg

jozefs
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 173

Post Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:29 am      Post subject:

davidsta wrote:
This is a birth record comming from Warsaw.

1620 – Wola - Działo się Wolskiej Parafii 12/24 grudnia 1893 roku o godzinie 4 po południu. Stawił się Andrzej Wilczek robotnik dniówkowy mieszkający w Woli w towarzystwie Michała Franckiewicza mieszkającego w Woli i Jana Fratera mieszkającego w Woli obaj robotnicy dniówkowi i okazał dziecko płci męskiej oświadczając, że urodziło się w Woli 19 listopada/01 grudnia tego roku o 10 godzinie rano z jego prawnej żony Antoniny z domu Piskorska 28 lat mającej. Dziecku temu na chrzcie świętym odbytym w tym czasie imię WALERY a chrzestnymi byli Michał Franckiewicz i Barbara Juswier(?). Akt ten świadkom i ojcu przeczytany został i przez nas tylko podpisany (bo ojciec i świadkowie niepiśmienni).
Ks. Nabielski(?) AWP (Administrator Wolskiej Parafii)

davidsta

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:47 am      Post subject:

Thank you so much.
Here is another birth record.

Urbańska Aleksandra.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  389.78 KB
 Viewed:  9721 Time(s)

Urbańska Aleksandra.jpg

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 4 of 238

Jump to: