A few words about our company
PolishOrigins is a tour operator providing genealogy and historical tours for small groups, as well as the tailor-made tours for individuals.
Our mission is uncovering the roots of descendants of Polish origins, by helping them in discovering their ancestors, relatives, and showing life in old Poland.
We specialize in genealogy tours for people whose origins are in this part of Europe; Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine, Belarus, Slovakia.
Our clients are mainly Americans, Canadians, Australians and visitors from South America.
If you have the ability to manage your own work time and to self-organize your tasks, if you are looking for a place to grow your passions and skills by helping in organizing trips of a lifetime – this may be place for you.
We are looking for an intern with the possibility of permanent employment
Who are we looking for?
- a disciplined person with very good organizational skills, to help with managing tours
- a person who can focus on details, with high self-motivation
- a person who is fluent in both Polish and English (in speech and writing)
- a person who is familiar with web-based tools (like Google Drive, WordPress, Nozbe, Slack)
- a person who wants to develop her/his job skills, and expand their knowledge in the field of genealogy, tourism, and project management
- an additional advantage will be an experience in the fields of genealogy and tourism
What will be your main tasks?
- communication with the potential guests, and to determine all of the tour’s details (e-mail, phone, skype call, etc., but no cold-calls – we contact our guests only if they contact us first)
- preparing the tailor-made tour offers according to the needs agreed upon with the guests
- booking hotels, scheduling guides, pre-admission to tourist attractions, renting cars, recommending local restaurants and the confirmation of availability
- provide support for Tour Manager and CEO in requested tasks (for example completion of documents and files related to the tours)
What do we provide?
- remote work from any location where you are available to work
- be a part of a friendly and well-motivated group of people with a passion for genealogy, culture, history and tourism
- personal development in the areas of your interest
- fair pay
To know more about our company and the team, visit our website http://polishorigins.com/
If you meet the aforementioned requirements and are very interested in joining the journey please send your job application (including a message about your motivations) to email@example.com (we will contact selected persons only).