PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:05 pm      Post subject: Borzecin

Hi,
I am new to the forums. My cousin showed me your link in hopes of some info about the village called Borzecin my Maternal Grandmothers family is from.

In 1896 Victoria Eva Rebacz was born in Borzecin, as well as her father, Wladyslaw Rebacz in 1863, don't know his death date. Her mother was Eva Marianna Rogoz, for 1869, died 1941-1943.

Would there be records at the Roman Catholic Parish, Pw. Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Borzęcin 592 32-825 Borzęcin
PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:16 am      Post subject: Re: Borzecin

JanK1 wrote:
Hi,
I am new to the forums. My cousin showed me your link in hopes of some info about the village called Borzecin my Maternal Grandmothers family is from.

In 1896 Victoria Eva Rebacz was born in Borzecin, as well as her father, Wladyslaw Rebacz in 1863, don't know his death date. Her mother was Eva Marianna Rogoz, for 1869, died 1941-1943.

Would there be records at the Roman Catholic Parish, Pw. Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Borzęcin 592 32-825 Borzęcin

BDM records for Borzęcin can be viewed only at your nearest Family History Centre
https://www.familysearch.org/search/catalog/743807?availability=Family%20History%20Library

The following year ranges have been digitised for Borzęcin and are available for viewing only on the computers at the FHC:
Akta urodzeń (births) 1802-1900
Akta małżeństw (marriages) 1784-1901
Akta zgonów (deaths) 1784-1901

Tom
JanK1

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:56 am      Post subject:

Thank you for the quick reply!
rgolaszewski

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:01 am      Post subject:

Are there any new records digitized for Borzecin?

I am looking for my great grandpa Jan Badowski who was born in 1921.
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 704

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:46 am      Post subject:

rgolaszewski wrote:
Are there any new records digitized for Borzecin?

I am looking for my great grandpa Jan Badowski who was born in 1921.

Hi,
I can't see Borzecin records online. They are found in 2 places: in the parish of Borzecin and the Diocesan Archives in Tarnów.
Plus mentioned by Tom FamilySearch collection.
Some indexes are available on Genetyka. Look at this:
https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=eng&bdm=D&w=06mp&rid=5222&search_lastname=Rebacz&search_name=&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=&rpp1=&ordertable=
https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=eng&bdm=D&w=06mp&rid=5222&search_lastname=badowski&search_name=&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=

Good luck!
- Barb
mm_88

Replies: 63

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:53 am      Post subject: Re: Borzecin

JanK1 wrote:
Hi,

Hi,
I don't know if you have already found it, but Władysław Rębacz and Ewa Marianna Rogóż got married in Szczurowa parish at 20 Oct 1891 https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&bdm=S&w=06mp&rid=5172&search_lastname=r%C4%99bacz&search_name=w%C5%82adys%C5%82aw&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=1860&to_date=
Also, 3 of their children died in the village Rylowa (parish Szczurowa). Szczurowa is about 10 km from Borzęcin.

BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 704

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:29 pm      Post subject: Re: Borzecin

mm_88 wrote:
JanK1 wrote:
Hi,

Hi,
I don't know if you have already found it, but Władysław Rębacz and Ewa Marianna Rogóż got married in Szczurowa parish at 20 Oct 1891 https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&bdm=S&w=06mp&rid=5172&search_lastname=r%C4%99bacz&search_name=w%C5%82adys%C5%82aw&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=1860&to_date=
Also, 3 of their children died in the village Rylowa (parish Szczurowa). Szczurowa is about 10 km from Borzęcin.

Hi,
Here is this wedding record that Monika has mentioned.

M-Rebacz-Rogoz, 1891.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.47 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

M-Rebacz-Rogoz, 1891.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Villages and towns of our ancestors' origins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: