PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:28 am      Post subject: PO Tours in the first half of the year? 10/10.

9.8: this is the average rating on a scale of 1-10 given to PolishOrigins Tours by our guests in 2022.

10.0: it is the average rating for the first half of 2023.

I share these figures with you because I am proud of the team of people I have the privilege to work with. It is not just that they are good at what they do. It's also how well they understand and respond to our customers' needs, and how effective they are at achieving their goals.

One of the most recent examples, a quote from feedback from Julie who traveled with us this month (her blog from the tour will be published soon on https://polishorigins.com/blog ).

“I would like to tell you why I decided to go with PolishOrigins for our tour. I had contacted six companies and individuals who specialize in genealogy tours for information about what they could provide us. There were three who said they could work with us for all regions (our ancestors came from the Prussian, Russian, and Austrian partitions): PolishOrigins, another company, and an individual. All of them told me that the location I thought my great-grandfather came from was incorrect, but only Kasia at PolishOrigins told me the correct location. Two of them told me they found a birth certificate for my great-grandmother's sister, but only PolishOrigins sent me the image and corrected the last name of my great-great-grandmother. The other individual told me he found it (but without any information) and that the last name of my great-great-grandmother was different (but did not tell me what it was). All of this was before I had decided to sign the contract with PolishOrigins. Because of Kasia's friendliness, promptness in replying to emails, and sharing information with me, I decided to go with PolishOrigins. And I will recommend your company to everyone who is interested in touring Poland.”

And about Zbigniew, the genealogist and guide:

“It is evident that Zbigniew loves what he does. The task of each day was the most important thing to him because it was the most important thing to us. He graciously answered all of my Dad’s questions (which can sometimes cause you to roll your eyes). He patiently taught me how to pronounce surnames and localities. He explained the records we found and translated them in detail. He made me feel that we were a team when we researched the records online or in the archives; I did not want to simply be shown the found records but instead be part of the process; I felt that with Zbigniew.”

The best proof that we are doing something right are our returning guests. Only this year we have three families who have traveled with us in previous years.
However, the busiest time of the year is still ahead of us. September and early October are traditionally our busiest time.

We are looking forward to it ????.

(This also means that although we offer our genealogy research services, we slow down a bit until November when our genealogists are back from the road and can focus on research projects).

Best,

Zenon
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> PO Genealogy Tours All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: