PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:56 am      Post subject: Luise Treichel

I am looking for ideas on how to find a birth record for Luise Treichel daughter of Paul Treichel and Helene Golke. I have marriage records

No. 36 http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0392d&sy=1836&kt=2&plik=034-036.jpg#zoom=1&x=759&y=2815
No. 46 https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=pg&ar=20&zs=0393d&se=&sy=1857&kt=2&plik=045-046.jpg&x=820&y=2260&zoom=1

for her giving Radzynek as her birthplace with an estimated birth year of 1819-1820. I have been unable to find a birth record in the Michalki or Zale records. I have been able to find many of her siblings born in the 1820s in the Zale records, just not Luise.

Thanks
Peter
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 704

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:02 pm      Post subject: Re: Luise Treichel

treich wrote:
I am looking for ideas on how to find a birth record for Luise Treichel daughter of Paul Treichel and Helene Golke. I have marriage records

No. 36 http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0392d&sy=1836&kt=2&plik=034-036.jpg#zoom=1&x=759&y=2815
No. 46 https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=pg&ar=20&zs=0393d&se=&sy=1857&kt=2&plik=045-046.jpg&x=820&y=2260&zoom=1

for her giving Radzynek as her birthplace with an estimated birth year of 1819-1820. I have been unable to find a birth record in the Michalki or Zale records. I have been able to find many of her siblings born in the 1820s in the Zale records, just not Luise.

Thanks
Peter

Hello Peter,
Rumunki Radzynki belongs to the parish of Żałe. The family were evangelicals, so the nearest church is Michałki. Some of the children of Paweł Trejchel and Helena Gułka were baptized in the Catholic Church in Żałe. Paweł and Helena together had at least 10 children. Ludwika (Louise) was probably the oldest of them. Parish Żałe is indexed, so Ludwika and her 3 eldest siblings (Paweł, Fryderyk, Suzanna) were not baptized there. Often the eldest child is born in the same place where the parents married. Do you have the wedding record of Paweł and Helena? I have the death record of Helena Trejchel nee Gułka if you need it.

Best regards,
- Barb
treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:47 pm      Post subject: Re: Luise Treichel

Hello Peter,
Rumunki Radzynki belongs to the parish of Żałe. The family were evangelicals, so the nearest church is Michałki. Some of the children of Paweł Trejchel and Helena Gułka were baptized in the Catholic Church in Żałe. Paweł and Helena together had at least 10 children. Ludwika (Louise) was probably the oldest of them. Parish Żałe is indexed, so Ludwika and her 3 eldest siblings (Paweł, Fryderyk, Suzanna) were not baptized there. Often the eldest child is born in the same place where the parents married. Do you have the wedding record of Paweł and Helena? I have the death record of Helena Trejchel nee Gułka if you need it.

Best regards,
- Barb[/quote]

Yes, I have a 1818 marriage entry for Paul and Helene from some incomplete Michalki church records. It is just one line with not much detail. The entry location is Radzynek.

Unfortunately, Luise's birth does not turn up in my Michalki record source. No luck either with Zale.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research Resources, Tools & Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: