PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 704

Post Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:42 pm      Post subject:

Hello,
Michal Bizior was a widower when he married Antonina Kuzma on February 10th, 1850. He was 23 years old. This gives an estimated year of birth abt. 1827. His parents were Marcin and Magdalena nee Fabian.
His first wife was Anastazja Niemira. They married in 1844. Michal was then 18 years old. This gives an estimated year of birth abt.1826. His parents were Marcin i Madgalena nee Wojtaszek.
I suspect Michal's third marriage was in 1868. It would be good to check this.
Between 1824 and 1828 only one child named Michal Bizior was born (father Marcin). He is the one I mentioned earlier (the son of Marcin and Magdalena Wojtaszek born 1826).
So, in my opinion the correct parents' names are Marcin and Magdalena nee Wojtaszek. The mother's maiden name was written incorrectly in 1850.
It is highly likely that Michal, who was born in 1814, died the following year, on October 20th, 1815.
But .... Magdalena nee Fabian appears again in the Marcin death record in 1855 ????
In my opinion Magdalena Fabian / Wojtaszek probably is the same woman with two different last names for whatever reason.
-Barb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Page 2 of 2

Jump to: