PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 337, 338, 339
Author

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:12 pm      Post subject: Re: Details for the bride

BarbOslo wrote:

It happened in Nieszawa, on March 30th/April 11th, 1887, at 3 p.m.

Henryetta* Abram, a miss, a daughter of Adam and Suzanna nee Brejza, 42 years old, Evangelical religion, born in Białe Błota, living in Nowy Ciechocinek, day laborer.

Henryetta (Henriette, Henrietta, polish Henryka). She was not a widow. It is Michal who was the widower of Anna Marianna Abram who died on December 24th, 1886. Anna Marianna was Henriette's younger sister. She and Michael married in 1877.

Best regards,
-Barb

Thank you Barb! Wow. You can do Russian so thoroughly too! Amazing. I can recognize my family surnames and that’s all in Russian. It’s so hard.
I knew Michal was previously married to her sister, but I assumed Henryka must’ve been a widow as well due to her age. I wonder if they simply did not add it? Or maybe she was just picky ????
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 692

Post Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:41 pm      Post subject: Re: Details for the bride

KimAbe wrote:
BarbOslo wrote:

Henryetta* Abram, a miss, a daughter of Adam and Suzanna nee Brejza, 42 years old, Evangelical religion, born in Białe Błota, living in Nowy Ciechocinek, day laborer.

Henryetta (Henriette, Henrietta, polish Henryka). She was not a widow. It is Michal who was the widower of Anna Marianna Abram who died on December 24th, 1886. Anna Marianna was Henriette's younger sister. She and Michael married in 1877.

Best regards,
-Barb

Thank you Barb! Wow. You can do Russian so thoroughly too! Amazing. I can recognize my family surnames and that’s all in Russian. It’s so hard.
I knew Michal was previously married to her sister, but I assumed Henryka must’ve been a widow as well due to her age. I wonder if they simply did not add it? Or maybe she was just picky ????

Let me know if you need help. I can check parish Nieszawa if she was married before, but I don't think so. The priest wrote that she was not married. It also confirms her surname.
-Barb
Henry Soszynski

Replies: 96

Post Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:10 am      Post subject: Paska Family

Greetings all,
I would greatly appreciate a translation of the two attached files if possible. A full translation is not necessary, just the vitals. The records are for a marriage between Mikołaj Paska and his wife, Anna Malec, and a birth record for their son, Michał. The latter may be the one mentioned in a family letter. His mother may also be related to a different family member.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Henry

88_639_0_-_23_59124238 Tomaszow Birth 1898 Michal Paska - rec266 MOD.jpg
 Description:
Tomaszów Birth 1898 Michał Paska
 Filesize:  448.8 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

88_639_0_-_23_59124238 Tomaszow Birth 1898 Michal Paska - rec266 MOD.jpg

88_639_0_-_22_59123448 Tomaszów Marriage 1897 Mikołaj Paska and Anna Malec - rec50 MOD.jpg
 Description:
Tomaszów Marriage 1897 Mikołaj Paska and Anna Malec
 Filesize:  512.59 KB

88_639_0_-_22_59123448 Tomaszów Marriage 1897 Mikołaj Paska and Anna Malec - rec50 MOD.jpg

BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:30 am      Post subject: Re: Paska Family

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings all,
I would greatly appreciate a translation of the two attached files if possible. A full translation is not necessary, just the vitals. The records are for a marriage between Mikołaj Paska and his wife, Anna Malec, and a birth record for their son, Michał. The latter may be the one mentioned in a family letter. His mother may also be related to a different family member.

Henry

Hallo Henry,
The translation follows:

No.50 Wólka
It happened in the town of Tomaszów, on September 7th/20th, 1897, at 2 p.m.
The witnesses: Adam Malec, 50 years old and Jan Malec 40 years old, both peasants living in the village of Wólka Łosiniecka.
Groom: Mikołaj Paska, a bachelor, a peasant, 29 years old, who was born Majdan Sopocki, living in the village of Zawadki for the past 6 years, a son of Maciej and Rozalia nee Łukowiec.
Bride: Anna Malec, a miss, a peasant, 24 years old, who was born and living in the village of Wólka Łosiniecka, daughter of Wojciech and Ewa nee Głuszek, living with her parents.

No.266 Wólka
It happened in the town of Tomaszów, on September 6th/18th, 1898, at 1 p.m.
Father: Mikołaj Paska, 30 years old, a peasant, living in the village of Wólka
Mother: Anna nee Malec, 25 years old
A male infant child, was born in Wólka Łosiniecka, on September 2nd/14th, 1898, at 9 p.m. At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Michał , and the godparents were: Jan Borowicz and Anastazja Gemborys.

Side note
Mentioned in this document died on August 6th, 1983 in Tomaszów.
Act no. 379 / 83

Regards,
-Barb
Dimax

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:04 pm      Post subject: Just need parent's names

Good evening-

1891 baptismal.
I do NOT need a full translation at all. Just the parent's names in this 1891 baptismal record. I am hoping the father is Filip? Mother-Agnieszka?

Thanks again

Dimax

Screenshot_20240414_174855_Chrome.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.61 MB

Screenshot_20240414_174855_Chrome.png

Henry Soszynski

Replies: 96

Post Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:44 am      Post subject: Re: Paska Family

BarbOslo wrote:
Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings all,

Henry

Hallo Henry,
The translation follows:

No.50 Wólka
It happened in the town of Tomaszów, on September 7th/20th, 1897, at 2 p.m.
The witnesses: Adam Malec, 50 years old and Jan Malec 40 years old, both peasants living in the village of Wólka Łosiniecka.
Groom: Mikołaj Paska, a bachelor, a peasant, 29 years old, who was born Majdan Sopocki, living in the village of Zawadki for the past 6 years, a son of Maciej and Rozalia nee Łukowiec.
Bride: Anna Malec, a miss, a peasant, 24 years old, who was born and living in the village of Wólka Łosiniecka, daughter of Wojciech and Ewa nee Głuszek, living with her parents.

No.266 Wólka
It happened in the town of Tomaszów, on September 6th/18th, 1898, at 1 p.m.
Father: Mikołaj Paska, 30 years old, a peasant, living in the village of Wólka
Mother: Anna nee Malec, 25 years old
A male infant child, was born in Wólka Łosiniecka, on September 2nd/14th, 1898, at 9 p.m. At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Michał , and the godparents were: Jan Borowicz and Anastazja Gemborys.

Side note
Mentioned in this document died on August 6th, 1983 in Tomaszów.
Act no. 379 / 83

Regards,
-Barb

Hi Barb,
Many thanks for the translations and quick response.
All the best,
Henry
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:53 pm      Post subject: Re: Just need parent's names

Dimax wrote:
Good evening-

1891 baptismal.
I do NOT need a full translation at all. Just the parent's names in this 1891 baptismal record. I am hoping the father is Filip? Mother-Agnieszka?

Thanks again
Dimax

Hi,
It happened in the village of Topólcza, on July 28th, 1891, at 3 p.m.
Father: Filip Golec, 50 years old, a peasant, living in the village of Wywłoczka
Mother: Agnes* nee Typiak, 32 years old
A male infant child, was born in Wywłoczka, on July 26th, 1891 at 6 p.m. At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Michał.
* the word ends after 5 letters. I think that it is written Agnes as an abbreviation of Agnieszka.

Regards,
-Barb
Dimax

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:04 pm      Post subject:

Thanks much Barb...spot on !

Would you be so kind to provide the bride -Maria Dulęba- and groom's- Jan Chorzępa-PARENT's names in this 1887 marriage ? No need for a full translation.

Kind Regards
Dimax

Screenshot_20240418_004603_Chrome.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.81 MB

Screenshot_20240418_004603_Chrome.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4208

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:30 am      Post subject:

Dimax wrote:

Would you be so kind to provide the bride -Maria Dulęba- and groom's- Jan Chorzępa-PARENT's names in this 1887 marriage ? No need for a full translation.

Kind Regards
Dimax

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:35 am      Post subject:

Dimax wrote:

Kind Regards
Dimax

Jan Chorzępa, a single man, 22 years old, a peasant, who was born and lives in the village of turzyniec, a son od Dymitr and Rozalia nee Wolaninow, the Chorzępa spouses, peasants living in the village of Turzyniec

Maria Dulęba, a miss, 17 years old, a peasant, who was born and lives in the village of Topólcza, a daughter of Tomasz and Katarzyna nee Panas, the Dulęba spouses, peasants living in the village of Topólcza.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:52 am      Post subject: Re: Just need parent's names

Dimax wrote:
Good evening-

1891 baptismal.

Thanks again

Dimax

Nr 29

It happened in the village of Topólcza, on July 28th, 1891,at 3 p.m.
Appeared personally Filip Golec, 50 years old, a peasant living in the village of Wywłoczka, in the presence of Łukasz Czerniecki, 41 years old and Marcin Zaremba, 32 years old, peasants living in the village of Wywłoczka and presented Us a newborn male child, informing that the chils was born in the village of Wywłoczka on the 26th day of the current montj and year, at 6 p.m., to his legal wife, Agnija [some translate it as Agnia, Agnija, the others as Agnieszka] nee Typiak, 32 years old.
At The Holy Baptism and Confirmation rites, held by the priest Jan Grigoriewski, the child was given the name Michał and the godparents were Łukasz Czerniecki and Antonina Szmiga, Marcin Zaremba and Katarzyna Szuta.
This act was read to the father of the chilf and the present and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Priest J. Grigoriewski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:55 am      Post subject: Re: Paska Family

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings all,

Henry

Nr 266
Wólka

It happened in the town of Tomaszów, on September 6th/18th 1898, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally Mikołaj Paska, 30 years old, a peasant living in the village of Wólka, in the presence of Jan Borowicz, 35 years old, a peasant from the village of Wólka and Jakub Gemborys, 32 years old, a peasant from the village of Susiec and presented Us a newborn male child, informing that the child was born in the village of Wólka Łosiniecka, on September 2nd/14th of the current year, at 9 p.m., to his legal wife, Anna nee Malec, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Michał, hail to the memory of Saint Michael the Archangel and the godparemts were: the aforementioned Jan Borowicz and Anastazja Gemborys.
This acxt was read to the declarant and the witnesses and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Priest Ludwik Szumiata, serving as Civil Registrar.

Right side note: Died on August 8th, 1983 in Tomaszów Lubelski, death record number 379/83. Rubber stamp: Head of the Registry Office: Helena Głąb.

________

Nr 50
Wólka

It happened in the town of Tomaszów, on September 19th, 1897, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Adam Malec, 50 years olf and Jan Malec, 40 years old, both peasants, living in the village of Wólka Łosiniecka, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Mikołaj Paska, a single man, a peasant, 29 years old, who was born in the village of Majdan Sopocki, who has been living in the village of Zawadki for 6 years, , a son of Maciej and Rozalia nee Łukowiec

and

Anna Malec, a miss, a peasant, 24 years old, who was born and lives at her parents' in the village of Wólka Łosiniecka, a daughter of Wojciech and Ewa nee Głuszek.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Tomaszó, on: August 24th/September 5th, August 31st/September 12th and September 7th/19th of the current year.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

This act was read to the present, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Ludwik Szumiata, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:35 am      Post subject: Re: Details for the bride

KimAbe wrote:
Hello. I would be grateful for any translation of the details pertaining to Henrietta Abram in the attached record. I do know her parents’ names. Most helpful would be her current location at the time of the marriage and if there is any information regarding the name of her previous spouse. Thank you very much!

Nr 10
Nowy Ciechocinek

We make it known that on this day, in the presence of the witnesses, Grzegorz Belke, a farmer living in Raciążek, 36 years old and Adolf Abend, a daylaborer, living in Nowy Ciechocinek, 26 years old, a religious marraige was concluded, between:

Michał Tober, a widower after the late Anna Marianna nee Abram, who died in in Kuczek, on December 12th/24th of the last year, a son of Michał Tober and his wife, Anna nee Leszner, a daylaborer from Nowy Ciechanów, of Evangelical confession, 31 years old

and

Henrietta Abram, a miss, a daughter of Adam Abram and his wife, Zuzanna nee Brejze, who was born in Białe Błota, of Evangelical confession, 42 years old, living in Nowy Ciechocinek, a daylaborer.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local Evangelical church, on: February 1st/13th and on the next two Sundays.

The newlyweds delcared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who all were illiterate.

Pastor R. Zirkwitz.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 337, 338, 339 Page 339 of 339

Jump to: