PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:47 am      Post subject: Russian records 3 Brzezinski records

Please translate 3 more records:

Brzezinski, Balbina #15
Brzezinski, Jozefa #19
Brzezinski, Stanislaw #68

Thank you
herb43

Ancestry Brzezinski Stanisław Baptism-1887#68.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.54 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Ancestry Brzezinski Stanisław  Baptism-1887#68.jpg

Ancestry Brzezinski Jozefa death #19 png.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.06 MB

Ancestry Brzezinski Jozefa death #19 png.png

Ancestry Brzezinski Balbina png #15.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.18 MB

Ancestry Brzezinski Balbina png #15.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4208

Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:56 am      Post subject: Re: Russian records 3 Brzezinski records

herb43 wrote:

Brzezinski, Balbina #15
Brzezinski, Jozefa #19

Thank you
herb43

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Orkidlady

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:50 am      Post subject: Brz families in Poland

I have Brz family members also
Send e-mail
herb43

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Brz families in Poland

Orkidlady wrote:
I have Brz family members also

Were they from Raciaz, Poland area? or New Jersey?
Orkidlady

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:16 pm      Post subject: Brz family

I don’t know about the town but they were in Pennsylvania and Michigan once they came to the U. S.
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4208

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:37 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian records 3 Brzezinski records

herb43 wrote:

Brzezinski, Balbina #15
Brzezinski, Jozefa #19

Thank you
herb43

Ćwiersk

It happened in the village of Gralewo, on July 15th/17th, 1887, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Franciszek Brzeziński, a daylaborer from Ćwiersk, 58 years old, in the presence of Piotr Cichocki, a peasant from Ćwiersk, 30 years old and Onufry Kuźbik, a peasant from Gralewo, 60 years old, and presented Us a newborn male child, informing that the child was born on the day before yesterday, at 9 p.m., to his legal wife, Marianna nee Kwiatkowska, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Józef Dołęgowski, the child was given the name Stanisław and the godparents were Józef Ciski and Aniela Ziółkowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

The administrator of the Gralewo parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Józef Dołęgowski.

Dobrska

It happened in Gralewo on April 2nd/14th, 1871, at 8 a.m.
Appeared Franciszek Brzeziński, a daylaborer, a peasant, 39 years old living in Dobrska and Maciej Krysiak, a church servant, 50 years old, living in Gralewo and they declared that on March 30th/April 11th of the current year, at 2 a.m. died Józefa, a daughter of the aforementioned Franciszek Brzezińśki and his wife Franciszka nee Kicińska, who was born and lived in Dobrska, at her parents', 1 year old.
After convinced myself about the death of Józefa Brzezińska this act was read to the present, who were illiterate, of which the first was the deceased's father and it was signed by Us only.

The parish-priest of the Gralewo parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Pilitowski Adolf.

Dobrska

It happened in Gralewo, on February 7th, 1866, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Franciszek Brzeziński, a farmhand from Dobrska, 34 years old, in the presence of Błażej Prussak from Dobrska, 45 years old and Tomasz Czajkoski from Kaczory, 48 years old, farmers and presented Us a newborn female child, who was born on the day before yesterday, at 3 a.m. to his wife, Franciszka nee Kicińska, 43 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Balbina and the godparents were Błażej Prussak and Anna Jarząbkowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Priest Pilitowski Adolf, the parish-priest of the Gralewo parish, serving as CIvil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in the USA and in other countries outside Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: