PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 704

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:51 am      Post subject: Re: Looking for my Grandfather's family

JLNorskey wrote:
I am searching for the family of Victor Nurczyk born 1899. His parents were Konstanty and Zofia(Wiska) Nurczyk who were married in 1897 in Nowogrod Parish. I can't find records of my grandfather's birth, but did find his brother, Marian Nurczyk who was born in 1916 Grady, Nowogrod, Podlaskie, Poland. I know there are more brothers and possibly a sister. One may be Boleslaw born in 1903 in Zbójna. On my grandfather's WWI draft card he lists his pace of birth as Tomocz, Russia.
Any help would be appreciated!

Hello,
It's been over a year and you might have found his birth record. If not, please contact me. I have it.

-Barb
JLNorskey

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:26 am      Post subject: Grandfather's Family

Hi Barb,
Thank you, I did find his baptismal record and found out he was not born in 1899, but 1897. I f what you have is different from his baptismal record, I would love to see it!
Joanne
Send e-mail
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Grandfather's Family

JLNorskey wrote:
Hi Barb,
Thank you, I did find his baptismal record and found out he was not born in 1899, but 1897. I f what you have is different from his baptismal record, I would love to see it!
Joanne

Hi Joanne,
Correct. He was born on October 16, 1897 in Grądy in the parish of Nowogród. I found his 3 siblings.
Wiktor's father, Konstanty was born on March 12, 1869 in Grądy too.

Barb
JLNorskey

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:56 pm      Post subject: Grandfather's Family

Thank you!
The one brother's birth record I can't find is his brother Marion. He was born March 20,1916 and became a Franciscan Friar(Brother Ancient) at the Niepokalanów monastery in Teresin outside of Warsaw.. I have received a lot of information from the monastery and quite a few photos, but have never been able to locate his birth record.
Someone did write. to the parish in Grady for me, but was unable to locate his records.
Joanne
Send e-mail
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:14 pm      Post subject: Re: Grandfather's Family

JLNorskey wrote:
Thank you!
The one brother's birth record I can't find is his brother Marion. He was born March 20,1916 and became a Franciscan Friar(Brother Ancient) at the Niepokalanów monastery in Teresin outside of Warsaw.. I have received a lot of information from the monastery and quite a few photos, but have never been able to locate his birth record.
Someone did write. to the parish in Grady for me, but was unable to locate his records.
Joanne

Hello
Marian Jozef was born March 20, 1916 in Grądy parish Nowogród. Died in Teresin June 12, 1991. I have his birth record if you want it.

-Barb
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:18 pm      Post subject:

Here are Wiktor's siblings I have found:
14.01.1899 - Marianna
20.10.1900 - Władysława
20.03.1911 - Bolesław
20.03.1916 - Marian Jozef
All were born in Grądy parish Nowogród.
JLNorskey

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:57 pm      Post subject: Marian Josef

Thank you so much, Barb! I would love to have you send along Marian's birth record. That is the one I have been missing. My 94 year old father will be so happy. He is Wictor's son.
Joanne
Send e-mail
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:42 pm      Post subject: Re: Marian Josef

JLNorskey wrote:
Thank you so much, Barb! I would love to have you send along Marian's birth record. That is the one I have been missing. My 94 year old father will be so happy. He is Wictor's son.
Joanne

No. 6 Grądy
It happened in the village Nowogród, on March 25, 1916 at 11 a.m. Appeared Konstanty Nurczyk, a farmer 48 years old from Grądy, in the presence of Stanisław Zieliński, 30 years old and Wawrzyniec Zieliński 53 years old, both farmers from Grądy, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Grądy on March 20th at 11 p.m., to his wife Zofia nee Wiska, 38 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Marian Józef and the godparents were: Antoni Skowronek and Józefa Rachubka
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us onl because the father of the child and the witnesses were illiterate.
Priest M. Dąbrowski

Note: Mentioned: Nurczyk Marian Jozef died on June 12, 1991 in Teresin.
Registry Office (USC) Teresin No. a.z 30/1991
For the Registry Office (USC) Teresin - head of the office - Dobrzańska

Last edited by BarbOslo on Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:49 pm      Post subject: Re: Marian Josef

Trying without success to download this birth record. Do you have an email address?
JLNorskey

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:52 pm      Post subject: Marian

[email protected]
Thank you!
Send e-mail
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:54 pm      Post subject: Re: Marian

JLNorskey wrote:
[email protected]
Thank you!

Done!

Barb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Page 2 of 2

Jump to: