PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 189, 190, 191 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author

Replies: 177

Post Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:24 am      Post subject: Jozek Kostrzewski d.1904, Jan Lopuszynski d.1908

Hello again...

Another two records for translation as follows:

1) 1904 death record for Jozef Kostrzewski (my 2G GF)

2) 1908 death record for Jan Lopuszynski (my 1G GF)

Many Thanks!

Frank

TA Kostrzewski, Jozef d.1904.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  582.75 KB
 Viewed:  9505 Time(s)

TA Kostrzewski, Jozef d.1904.jpg

TA Lopuszynski, Jan d.1908.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  459.16 KB

TA Lopuszynski, Jan d.1908.jpg

davepio
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 126

Post Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:20 am      Post subject: Jozefa Grzelak_birth_1895

May I please have this birth record translated when you have time?

Thank you for your help.

Dave

Jozefa Grzelak_1895_birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  194.86 KB

Jozefa Grzelak_1895_birth.jpg

fopuszyn

Replies: 177

Post Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:54 pm      Post subject: Tekla Kostrzewska d.1879

Hello

Another record for translation:

1) 1879 death record of who I believe is Telka Kostrzewska (my 2G GF)

Many Thanks!

Frank

TA Kostrzewska, Tekla d.1879.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  311.66 KB

TA Kostrzewska, Tekla d.1879.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:51 pm      Post subject:

Two for Bartkowski:

No. 128, Lutocin

Completed in Lutocin on 29 November/11 December, 1880, at 11:00 AM. Appeared Jan Bartkowski, farmer residing in Lutocin, age 27, in the presence of witnesses Jan Rydzinski, 28, and Jan Krom, 50, farmers residing in Lutocin, and presented us with a male infant declaring that he was born on 28 November/10 December of this year at 4:00 AM of his legal wife Katarzyna nee Michalska, 26. At holy baptism today by the undersigned priest, the child was given the name JAN. Godparents were Jan Rydzinski and Marianna Jankiewicz. This act read aloud and signed by Fr. A. Grandwitek [?].

-#-

No. 1 Lutocin. Completed in Lutocin on 22 December last year/3 January, 1881, at 9:00 AM, appeared Jan Kracz, 50, and Stanislaw Traczyk, 50, farmers residing in Lutocin, and declared that on 21 December last year/2 January of this year at 2:00 AM died in Lutocin JAN BARTKOWSKI, age three weeks, son of Jan and his legal wife Katarzyna nee Michalska Bartkowski, born and residing in Lutocin. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Jan Bartkowski verified. This act read and signed, Administrator of Lutocin parish, registrar of civil acts, Fr. A. Grandwitek [?].
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:15 pm      Post subject:

A marriage and a birth:

No. 62
Potok Wyszomirski
Wojciech Stanko/Stańko
and
Wiktorya Dubaj

Completed in the village of Potok Wielki on 15/28 October, 1900, at 3:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Jozef Walas, 55, and Jozef Gerak, 70, peasant farmers residing in Potok Wyszomirski, that concluded today was the religious marital union between WOJCIECH STANKO, peasant, single, age 28, born and residing in the village of Zofianka, son of Walenty and Katarzyna nee Flis [?] Stanko, legal marriage, and WIKTORYA DUBA, peasant single, age 19, born in the village of Teodorowska, Zamość uezd [district] and residing in the village of Potok Wyszomirski, daughter of Jan and Katarzyna nee Kubinowa/Kubin? Dubaj, legal marriage. The marriage was preceded by the thrice proclaimed banns of marriage, published in the local and Janow parish churches on 1/16, 8/21, and 15/28 October of this year. Permission for the marriage was given by the parents of the bride to the attendees prior to the ceremony. The newlyweds declared that no prenuptial agreement had been concluded. This act read aloud to the illiterate and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. P. Wronka, registrar of civil acts.

- # -

Please have Elzbieta check the Polish notation in the right margin.

No. 296
Potok Wyszomirski

Completed in the village of Potok Wielki on 6/18 September, 1898, at 5:00 PM. Appeared Jan Dubaj, 45, peasant farmer residing in the village of Potok Wielki, in the presence of Wojciech Walas, 27, and Jozef Walas, 55, peasant farmers residing in the village of Potok Wyszomirski, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Potok Wyszomirski on 2/14 September of the current year at 10:00 AM of his legal wife Feliksa nee Walas, age 29. At holy baptism concluded today, the childe was named SJOZEFA. Godparents were Piotr Kukelka and Lucia Pazdzierz. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Fr. P. Wronka, registrar of civil acts.
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:17 pm      Post subject:

Staripolak64 wrote:
A marriage and a birth:
- # -

Please have Elzbieta check the Polish notation in the right margin.

No. 296
Potok Wyszomirski

Completed in the village of Potok Wielki on 6/18 September, 1898, at 5:00 PM. Appeared Jan Dubaj, 45, peasant farmer residing in the village of Potok Wielki, in the presence of Wojciech Walas, 27, and Jozef Walas, 55, peasant farmers residing in the village of Potok Wyszomirski, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Potok Wyszomirski on 2/14 September of the current year at 10:00 AM of his legal wife Feliksa nee Walas, age 29. At holy baptism concluded today, the childe was named SJOZEFA. Godparents were Piotr Kukelka and Lucia Pazdzierz. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Fr. P. Wronka, registrar of civil acts.

Dave D,

Here is annotaion in Polish.
Best,
Elzbieta
==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/22_dubaj_josephine__1898_birthdoc_202.jpg
Right margin:
Jozefa Dubaj, panna, zawarla zwiazek malzenski z Żurawskim Wojciechem, wdowcem, dnia 3 maja 1928, w RK (Rzymsko-Katolickim) Potockim par. (parafialnym) Kosciele
//
Jozefa Dubaj, Miss, married Wojciech Żurawski, widower, on 3 May 1928, in the Roman-Catholic parish church in Potok [Wyszomirski]
gujadra

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:42 am      Post subject:

Staripolak64 you are the best! Thank you!
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:34 pm      Post subject:

Three more from Lutocin:

No. 14
Lutocin

Completed in Lutocin on 19/31 January, 1879, at 9:00 AM. Appeared Jan Bartkowski, peasant/farmer residing in Lutocin, age 25, in the presence of Jan Rydzinski, 26, and Jozef Krul/Król, 28, peasants/farmers residing in Lutocin, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Lutocin on 17/29 January of the current year at 10:00 PM of his legal wife Katarzyna nee Michalska, age 23. Baptized today by the undersigned priest, the child was named JOZEF. Godparents were Jozef Krul/Król and Maryanna Bartkowska. This act read to the illiterate and signed by me, Administrator of Lutocin parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. A. Grandwitek [?].

- # -

No. 99
Lutocin

Completed in Lutocin on 23 July/4 August, 1881, at 3:00 PM. Appeared Jan Krol, 30, and Jan Galka, 60, farmers residing in Lutocin, and declared that on 22 July/3 August of the current year at 10:00 AM in Lutocin died JOZEF BARTKOWSKI, age 2 years, son of Jan and Katarzyna nee Michalska Bartkowski, legal marriage, born and residing in Lutocin. Testimony of eyewitnesses to the death of Jozef Bartkowski verified. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me, Administrator of Lutocin parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. A. Grandwitek [?]

- # -

Lutocin
No. 37

Completed in Lutocin on May 15/28, 1904, at 6:00 PM. Appeared Jan Bartkowski, laborer, age 50, and Jan Pomaski, 28, grave digger, both residing in Lutocin, and declared that today at noon in Lutocin, there was born a stillborn male child, born of Katarzyna nee Michalska, 45, legal wife of Jan Bartkowski. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed by me. Administrator of Lutocin parish, Fr. F. Graftowicz [?]
khill1881

Replies: 90

Post Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:47 pm      Post subject:

Please, when you have time, I would like to have translations of the two death records attached.
They are the death of Jozef Kosiorek, parents Jozef & Wiktoria Plocharczyk Kosiorek and the
death of Wiktoria Kosiorek, parents Pawel & Marianna Parchita Kosiorek.
As always, thank you for your help.
Katherine

1907 #267 Wiktoria Kosiorek.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  184.42 KB

1907 #267 Wiktoria Kosiorek.JPG

1905 #121 d. Jozef Kosiorek.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  190.72 KB

1905 #121 d. Jozef Kosiorek.JPG

Send e-mail
maryakg

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:58 pm      Post subject: Mateus Mariak

Could you please translate the attached for me.

I believe it is a birth announcement for my Grandfather Mateus Mariak.

mateus.jpg
 Description:
I believe that this may be my Grandfather's birth announcement from Poland.
 Filesize:  177.06 KB

mateus.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:52 pm      Post subject:

Two more:

Pieglowo [?]
No. 14

Completed in the village of Zmiewo Koscielno on august30/September 11, 1881, at 2:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Franciszek Jablonski, father of the bride, age 43, and Mateusz Piłkowski, 55, small holder farmers residing in the village of Pieglowo, that concluded today was the religious marital union between TEOFIL PŁACINSKI, single, 24 years of age, servant residing in the village of Pieglowo, born in the village of Sopielska, Lysakowska parish, son of Pawel and Urszula Zakziewska Płacinski, legal marriage, and ANTONINA JABLONSKA, single, age 18, born and residing in the village of Pieglowo with her father, daughter of the above named Franciszek and Małgorzata nee Węgrzyn/Wengrzyn Jablonski, legal marriage. The wedding was preceded by the three-times proclaimed banns of marriage, published in the Zmiewo parish church on August9/21, 16/28, and August 23/September 4 of the current year. Permission for the bride to marry was given orally to the attendees before the ceremony. The newlyweds declared that they had concluded no prenuptial agreement. This act read aloud to the attendees and signed only by me. Administrator of Zmiewo parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. Feliks Kozarzewski [?]

-#-

Pelunowo/Piolónowo or [?]

Completed in the village of Byczino [?] on 22 October/3 November, 1895, at 1:00 PM. Appeared in person Piotr Grzelak, servant residing in the village of Piolunowo [?], age 23, in the presence of Jozef Zawadzki, 67, and Michal Gnuszka [?], 51, farmers residing in the village of Byczino, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in the village of Pelunowo [?] yesterday at 7:00 PM of his legal wife Anastazia nee Nawrocka, 18. At holy baptism which we concluded today, the child was given the name JOZEFA. Godparents were Jan Dankiewicz and Józefa Nawrocka. This act read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Aloizi Guda... [?], rector of Byczino parish, registrar of civil acts.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:57 pm      Post subject:

Two more:

No. 13
Potok Wyszo.

Katarzyna Dubaj

Completed in the village of Potok Wielki on 3/15 January, 1893, at 10:00 AM. Appeared Wojciech Dubaj, 40, and Blażej Rosol [?], 66, both farmers residing in Potok, and declared that on 1/13 day of the current month and year, at 4Surprisedo AM, died in Potok KATARZYNA DUBAJ, age 40 years, farmer residing in Potok, daughter of Andrzej Kubin and an unknown mother. She leaves behind her widower husband Jan. Death of Katarzyna Dubaj verified by eyewitnesses. This act read aloud to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. R. Swidzinski.

- # -

No. 10

Potok Wysz.

Pawel Dubaj

Completed in the village of Potok Wielki on 26 December/7 January, 1893, at 4:00 PM. Appeared Jan Dubaj, 45, farmer residing in Potok, in the presence of Michal Krawczyk, 56, and Tomasz Lewandowski, 40, farmers residing in Potok, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Potok on December 25/6 January of the current year at 4:00 AM of his legal wife Feliksa nee Walas, age 25. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was named PAWEL. Godparents were Michal Krawczyk and Leonora Martyn [?]. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. P. Wronka, registrar of civil acts.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:58 pm      Post subject:

Sorry about the smiley face, I really don't know how it got in there!
davepio
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 126

Post Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:40 am      Post subject: Leon Piotrowski_birth_1899

Thank you for the translation of the birth record for Jozefa Grzelak!

When you have time, may I please have this birth record translated.

Thank you for your help.

Dave

Leon Piotrowski_birth_1899.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  363.7 KB

Leon Piotrowski_birth_1899.jpg

Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1035

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:04 am      Post subject:

Hi Ryszard,

Would you please translate this marriage of Aleksandra Gogol? The link is: http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/552/0/-/4/str/1/8/15/yc6JVckuAgDQWDPi1BanvA/#tabSkany and it is marriage record #1 for 1902. The village is Rydzewo.

Thank you!
Sophia

GogolA1902.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.33 MB

GogolA1902.png

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 189, 190, 191 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 190 of 238

Jump to: