PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 208, 209, 210 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:06 am      Post subject:

Birth record for Józefa Szwajka's daughter, Aniela: Please have Elzbieta translate the two Polish notations in the margins!

No. 163

Completed in the village of Borowo on 12/24 December, 1896, at 3:00 PM. Appeared Katarzyna Kaszubowa, midwife, age 28, residing in the village of Kosin, in the presence of Tomasz Kulpa [?], 42, and Michal Jaskiewicz, 30, residing in the village of Kosin, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in the village of Kosin yesterday at 8:00 PM of Jozefa Szwajka, farmer, age 25, residing in the village of Kosin. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name ANIELA. Godparents were Tomasz Kulpa and Katarzyna Kaszubowa. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. [illegible signature].
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 158

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:01 am      Post subject:

Thank you Ryszard for the three Polinskis!
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:37 pm      Post subject:

Three more:

Completed in posad [suburb] Tarlowo on 21 October/2 November, 1895, at 8:00 AM. Appeared Antoni Klosowski, 58, farmer residing in the village of Tomaszow, in the presence of Piotr Jasinski, 40, and Tadeusz Widerski, 50, both farmers from Tomaszow, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Tomaszow on 17/29 October of this year at 10:00 PM of his legal wife Maryanna nee Marciniak, 38.At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name STANISLAWA. Godparents were Piotr Jasinski and Tekla Wedro. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Erasm Antoni Brz ___., registrar.

- # -

No. 93
Tarlowo
Janina Winiarska

Completed in posad Tarlowo on 11/24 May, 1908, at 4:00 PM. Appeared Tomasz Winiarski, 36, farmer residing in Tarlowo, in the presence of Stanislaw Soinski, 33, and Jan Gajewski, 40, both farmers residing in Tarlowo, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Tarlowo on 7/20 May of this year at 8:00 PM of his legal wife Maryanna nee Dyktanowska, 26. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Maksimilian Pinakowski, the child was given the name JANINA. Godparents were Jan Kensin [or Kenscy?] and Agniesza Glumb [?]. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. M. Banakiewicz registrar

- # -

No. 45
Biskupice
Podkowa, Kazimiera

Completed in posad [suburb] of Biskupice on 25 February/8 March, 1896, at 11:00 AM. Appeared Wincenty Podkowa, middle class, age 28, residing in Biskupice, in the presence of Andrzej Podkowa, 25, and Wincenty Wronski, 58, both middle class, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in posad Biskupice yesterday at 12:00 PM of his legal wife Franciszka nee Wrońska, 27. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name KAZIMIERA. Godparents were Andrzej Podkowa and Magdalena Wrońska. This act reads to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. R. Popkowski, administrator, registrar of civil acts.
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:34 am      Post subject:

Dziekuje Ryszard!
mestanton

Replies: 212

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:02 pm      Post subject: Bolesław Smoliński Birth 1901

Ryszard,

Here is another brother of my grandmother. I am trying to decipher the Cyrillic letters, and I think I see that a witness might be Franciszek Sawicki and a godmother might be Józefa Sawicka. Is this correct? I especially appreciate all of the details that you include in the translation.

Marilyn

Bolesław_Smolński_Birth_1901.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  839.45 KB
 Viewed:  9362 Time(s)

Bolesław_Smolński_Birth_1901.jpg

Anencir Rogoski

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:30 pm      Post subject:

[
No. 45
Biskupice
Podkowa, Kazimiera

Completed in posad [suburb] of Biskupice on 25 February/8 March, 1896, at 11:00 AM. Appeared Wincenty Podkowa, middle class, age 28, residing in Biskupice, in the presence of Andrzej Podkowa, 25, and Wincenty Wronski, 58, both middle class, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in posad Biskupice yesterday at 12:00 PM of his legal wife Franciszka nee Wrońska, 27. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name KAZIMIERA. Godparents were Andrzej Podkowa and Magdalena Wrońska. This act reads to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. R. Popkowski, administrator, registrar of civil acts.[/quote]
Anencir Rogoski

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:33 pm      Post subject: Thank You, Ryszard!

Mr. Ryszard! I am very happy because you helped me. I thank you for the translation. Anencir Rogoski (Brazil).
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:42 am      Post subject:

Three from Suwalki:

No. 399
Suwalki

Completed in the city of Suwalki on 18/30 Ju.. [cut off], 1899, at 3:00 PM. Appeared Mateusz Rymsza, warehouse guard residing in Suwalki, 42, in the presence of Kazimierz Stankiewicz, clerk of the Office of State Property, 45, and Tomasz Sowikowski, farmer, age 38, residing in Suwalki, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Suwalki on 13/25 July of the current year at 8:00 AM of his legal wife Anna nee Kapelko, 36. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Stanislaw Szczenowicz, the child was given the name MARYA JOANNA. Godparents were Kazimierz Stankiewicz and Maria Walicka. This act read by the declarant and witnesses and signed as below. Rector of Suwalki parish, Fr. W. Ki .. [?]

Mateusz Rymsza
Tomasz Sowikowski
K. Stankiewicz

- # -

No. 136
Suwalki

Completed in the city of Suwalki on 6/18 [cut off], 1899, at 8:00 AM. Appeared Tomasz Slowikowski, 34, and Aleksandr Rawa, 29, farmers/peasants residing in Suwalki, and declared that today at 3:00 AM in Suwalki died ZOFIA RYMSZA, age 11 months, born and residing in Suwalki, daughter of warehouse watchman Mateusz and Anna nee Kapelko Rymsza, legal marriage. Death of Zofia Rymsza confirmed by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. For the rector of Suwalki parish, Fr. F. Doba.

- # -

No. 2
Suwalki

Completed in the city of Suwalki on 2/14 January, 1899, at 3:00 PM. Appeared Antoni Brozowski, 55,s and Jozef Wysocki, 40, farmers/peasants residing in the city of Suwalki and declared that today at 5:00 AM in Suwalki died JOZEF RYMSZA, age 75, son of Franciszek and Salomea Rymsza; he leaves behind his widowed wife [blank space] nee Romkowska. Death of Jozef Rymsza confirmed by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. For the rector of Suwalki parish, Fr. F. Doba
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:57 am      Post subject:

Two more from Suwalki, one from Wichowo:

No. 28
Suwalki

Completed in the city of Suwalki on 19/30 January, 1889, at 8:00 AM. Appeared Antoni Brzozowski, 60, and Jozef Wysocki, 40, farmers residing in Suwalki, and declared that on 16/28 January of the current year at 8:00 [cut off] in Suwalki died STEFANIA RYMSZA, age one year and 10 months, born and residing in the city of Suwalki, daughter of farmers Alexander and Wiktorya nee Judicka Rymsza. Death of Stefania Rymsza confirmed by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. For the rector of Suwalki parish, Fr. F. Doba.

- # -

No. 192
Suwalki

Completed in the city of Suwalki on 22 May/3 June, 1896, at 3:00 PM. Appeared Leon Butkiewicz, 38, and Jozef Wisniewski, 37, farmers residing in the city of Suwalki, and declared that yesterday at 2:00 AM in the city of Suwalki died ALEKSANDRA RYMSZA, age one and one-half years, born and residing with her parents in the city of Suwalki, daughter of farmers Alexander and Wiktoria nee Judicka Rymsza, legal marriage. Death of Aleksandra Rymsza confirmed by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Rector of Suwalki parish, Fr. P. Rauksza.

No. 19
Wichowo

Completed in Chelmica on 21 January/3 February, 1901, at 1:00 PM. Appeared Marian Smolinski, farmer from Wichowo, age 32, in the presence of Jan Witkowski, 31, and Franciszek Sawicki, 60, both workers of Wichowo, and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in Wichowo on 11/24 January of this year at 6:00 PM of his legal wife Eleonora nee Sawicka, age 32. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name BOLESLAW. Godparents were Jan Witkowski and Jozefa Sawicka. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Rector of Chelmica parish. Fr. Fr. Kukula [or Kukus?]
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:00 am      Post subject:

One more Palinski, if you please, dear Ryszard Smile

This one is mysterious because according to the index on Lubgens her parents' names when she was born are different from her parents' names when she died. Or is it two different girls?

Thanks!

Helena

palinska marianna wrong parents.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  22.66 KB
 Viewed:  9363 Time(s)

palinska marianna wrong parents.JPG

palinska marianna birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  628.36 KB

palinska marianna birth.jpg

palinska marianna wrng parents.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  22.16 KB

palinska marianna wrng parents.JPG

palinska marianna death.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  581.85 KB

palinska marianna death.JPG

brymsza

Replies: 150

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:15 pm      Post subject: 1900 Suwalki

Ryszard

Thank you for your excellent work.

Here are two from Suwalki 1900

Best Regards
Bob Rymsza

1900 Suwalki Teofila death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  980.24 KB

1900 Suwalki Teofila death.jpg

1900 Suwalki Jozef birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.26 MB

1900 Suwalki Jozef birth.jpg

brymsza

Replies: 150

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:14 pm      Post subject: 1900 Warsaw Unknown

Ryszard

Here is an unknown Rymsza from Warsaw. At least I believe this is a Rymsza.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards
Bob Rymsza

1900 Warsaw Unknown birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  417.04 KB

1900 Warsaw Unknown birth.jpg

kelesney

Replies: 65

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:23 pm      Post subject: Re: translation request: marriage record for boleslaw potens

post deleted...incorrect

Last edited by kelesney on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:10 pm      Post subject:

For Bob Rymsza:

Not sure this is one of yours, because the surname of the declarant/father appears to be Relisza, not Rymsza. Either way, here it is:

No. 270

Completed in Warsaw, parish of St. Jan/Joann/John, on 4/17 April, 1900, at 4:00 PM. Appeared Szymon Relisza, cook, age 37 residing in Warsaw at ul. Piwna [Piwna Street] No. 12, in the presence of Herman Ruszke, butcher, and Stanislaw Blaszczek [?], servant, both of legal age, residing in Warsaw, and presented us with a female infant born at his apartment/home on 13/27 October laast year of his legal wife Jadwiga Teresa nee Gruszke, age 23. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name IRENA-JOZEFA. Godparents were Herman Ruszke and Jozefa Rosalek. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. [illegible].
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:26 pm      Post subject:

Three more:

Completed in posad [suburb] Tarlowo on 2/14 October, 1896, at 10:00 AM. Appeared Piotr Palinski, age 73, and Karol Marciniak, 40, both farmers residing in the village of Tomaszow, and declared that in Tomaszow today at 2:00 PM died MARYANNA PALINSKA, age one year, daughter of Piotr and Kornella nee Klosowska [Palinski]. Death of Maryanna Palinska confirmed by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Erasmus Anton Brodnicki [?], Registrar.

- # -

Completed in posad Tarlowo on 22 October/3 November, 1895, at 5:00 PM. Appeared Piotr Palinski, 53, farmer residing in the village of Tomaszow, in the presence of Jan Szelong/Szeląg from Duliw [or Dulejew?], age 30, and Bartłomej Cacuba [?] from Tomaszow, age 60, farmers, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Tomaszow on 16/28 October of this year at 6:00 AM of his legal wife Kornella nee Klosowska, 33. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name MARYANNA. Godparents were Jan Szeląg and Maryanna Jasinska. This act read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Erasmus Antoni Brodnicki, registrar.

- # -

No. 37
Suwalki

Completed in the city of Suwalki on 10/23 December, 1900, at 3:00 PM. Appeared Franz Wyszniewski, 26, and Antoni Brzozowski, 60, residents of Suwalki, and declared that today at 1:00 AM in Suwalki died TEOFILA RYMSZA, age 77, widow, farmer residing in the city of Suwalki and born in the village of Zubrin/żubrin, daughter of unknown parents. Death of Teofila Rymsza confirmed by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by us. For the rector of Suwalki parish, Fr./ W. [illegible]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 208, 209, 210 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 209 of 238

Jump to: