PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 32

Post Posted: 6 Days ago at 9:48 pm      Post subject: Help finding death record on Metryki GenBaza?

Somewhere at the following link is the record I am looking for: https://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,list,364448,1

Aleksander Cuch, son of Julian Cuch and Anna Prydikejt. Born 28/12/1915 in Pustelnik, death date unknown. Anna died 15/12/1916 in Praga, Warszawa. Aleksander’s death (the record I am trying to find) is estimated sometime between 1916–1921.

Any assistance appreciated, thanks.
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4216

Post Posted: 6 Days ago at 11:41 pm      Post subject: Re: Help finding death record on Metryki GenBaza?

charliepthompson wrote:
Somewhere at the following link is the record I am looking for: https://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,list,364448,1

Aleksander Cuch, son of Julian Cuch and Anna Prydikejt. Born 28/12/1915 in Pustelnik, death date unknown. Anna died 15/12/1916 in Praga, Warszawa. Aleksander’s death (the record I am trying to find) is estimated sometime between 1916–1921.

I have checked the entries for 1915-1935 and there was no death record for ALeksander Cuch in the romancatholic parish of Baranowo.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 704

Post Posted: 6 Days ago at 12:56 pm      Post subject: Re: Help finding death record on Metryki GenBaza?

charliepthompson wrote:

Hi,
Anna died in 1916 in Warsaw. In 1918 Julian married again. It happens in Krasnosielec. In 1920, Julian's first child from his second marriage, Emilia Czeslawa, was born. And it also happens in Krasnosielec. This means that little Aleksander (if he was still alive) lives there with his father and stepmother. In 1922, the family lives in the village of Jastrząbka parish Baranowo, and new children are born there. Marcelproust checked for you Baranowo. I checked Warsaw-Prague MB Loretańska 1916-1919, and Krasnosielec 1915-1923.
Is it certain that Aleksander died as a child?

Regards,
-Barb
charliepthompson

Post Posted: 6 Days ago at 5:34 pm      Post subject: Re: Help finding death record on Metryki GenBaza?

BarbOslo wrote:
[Marcelproust checked for you Baranowo. I checked Warsaw-Prague MB Loretańska 1916-1919, and Krasnosielec 1915-1923.

Regards,
-Barb

Thanks K and Barb for your search!

Hi Barb, slightly further to this, the family also lived later on in Psary (gmina Obryte), where the youngest child was born in 1935.

Aleksander’s full brother Leonard ended up in a POW camp in French-occupied Germany, prior to migrating to Australia.

I’m not certain that Aleksander died as a child, however he is the one child of whom little is known. Apart from two of his half-siblings who died young, Aleksander is the only child of about 8 surviving to adulthood whose name is unknown to our extended family. I’m not sure what else I could be missing – what are your thoughts?
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 5 Days ago at 12:46 am      Post subject: Re: Help finding death record on Metryki GenBaza?

charliepthompson wrote:
BarbOslo wrote:
[Marcelproust checked for you Baranowo. I checked Warsaw-Prague MB Loretańska 1916-1919, and Krasnosielec 1915-1923.

Regards,
-Barb

Thanks K and Barb for your search!

Hi Barb, slightly further to this, the family also lived later on in Psary (gmina Obryte), where the youngest child was born in 1935.

Aleksander’s full brother Leonard ended up in a POW camp in French-occupied Germany, prior to migrating to Australia.

I’m not certain that Aleksander died as a child, however he is the one child of whom little is known. Apart from two of his half-siblings who died young, Aleksander is the only child of about 8 surviving to adulthood whose name is unknown to our extended family. I’m not sure what else I could be missing – what are your thoughts?

Was Aleksander baptised as a romancatholic?
Can You provide the birth certificate for Aleksander?
Did You try to find his possible death record in the parish of Marki?

charliepthompson

Post Posted: 5 Days ago at 1:00 am      Post subject: Re: Help finding death record on Metryki GenBaza?

marcelproust wrote:

Was Aleksander baptised as a romancatholic?
I can't find his birth record in 1915 and 1916 in Baranowo romancatholic parish entries.

Yes, please find attached. It’s also registered on Geneteka.

Untitled 10.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Untitled 10.pdf
 Filesize:  870.48 KB
 Downloaded:  13 Time(s)

Send e-mail
charliepthompson

Post Posted: 5 Days ago at 1:02 am      Post subject: Re: Help finding death record on Metryki GenBaza?

charliepthompson wrote:

And here is the translation for those interested ????

Untitled 11.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Untitled 11.pdf
 Filesize:  443.68 KB
 Downloaded:  12 Time(s)

Send e-mail
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 5 Days ago at 2:13 am      Post subject:

Hi,
The note about the lack of PESEL number proves that Aleksander died before 1977. PESEL was introduced in Poland in 1977.

-Barb
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 5 Days ago at 3:21 am      Post subject:

Unfortunately I found nothing new. It is that your family has information about other siblings, and nothing about Aleksander can strengthen the theory that he died at a young age.
-Barb
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 5 Days ago at 3:51 am      Post subject: Re: Help finding death record on Metryki GenBaza?

charliepthompson wrote:
charliepthompson wrote:

And here is the translation for those interested ????

I can ask the State Archives to check the parish of Marki for the possible death record.
The documents after 1915 are not available online.

charliepthompson

Post Posted: 5 Days ago at 5:56 am      Post subject: Re: Help finding death record on Metryki GenBaza?

marcelproust wrote:

I can ask the State Archives to check the parish of Marki for the possible death record.

That would be great, thank you very much!
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 5 Days ago at 8:25 am      Post subject: Re: Help finding death record on Metryki GenBaza?

charliepthompson wrote:
marcelproust wrote:

That would be great, thank you very much!

Ok, but it may take some time to get the answer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: